Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818657 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:09am On May 07, 2017
obitee69:

Its you dat wont far...senseless he goat

Again I wont stoop low to exchange word with you. I called you what you are and I advised you . You started cursing. By the power of the creator of this world your curses will go back to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Again I wont stoop low to exchange word with you. I called you what you are and I advised you . You started cursing. By the power of the creator of this world your curses will go back to you.
Mr Gbenga forget Dat nitwit.... U don't have to give him a mention ignore him totally

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 10:56am On May 07, 2017
Kindly add me on the whatsapp/telegram group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2017
OlugbengaE:

You must be a fool. You are just a lowlife. Iranu oshi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2017
Hairybelly01:
Kindly add me on the whatsapp/telegram group. 07065385620

I tried adding you. But it said you don't have telegram on your device. Please download it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waterfas: 11:34am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=eghuan1 post=56288480]

I tried adding you. But it said you don't have telegram on your device. Please download it.[/quote

Please add 08036143645 tp the group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=waterfas post=56288942][/quote]

Done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eledalo: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
Taxify did not have the driver numbers to force Uber to reduce prices. Besides that Taxify has bigger issues in getting customers - riders cannot even pay by card using Taxify. That is is one of the things they need to focus on if they are looking to increase demand.
And drivers are not exclusive to Taxify or Uber - most drivers on Taxify are already on Uber!
Besides do you know that surge can be turned off and on by a simple click of a button by Uber? It is not some type of magical automated system. I wish I could say more on this but it would jeopardise other things.

For those saying that the rates don't matter, please consider this - in 2015, Uber's marketing tactic was 'Earn 150k a week using your car' and it was very possible. Today check what their highest earning drivers are earning in their weekly email - below 100k- and you know those are even inflated figures! Do they even publish that anymore? grin

Sadly Uber may be destroying its own business with its tactics. Not only is it earning less by reducing its prices, it will pursue better cars/drivers from its platform which means less revenue per trip, and fewer trips overall.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 12:15pm On May 07, 2017
eledalo:
Taxify did not have the driver numbers to force Uber to reduce prices. Besides that Taxify has bigger issues in getting customers - riders cannot even pay by card using Taxify. That is is one of the things they need to focus on if they are looking to increase demand.
And drivers are not exclusive to Taxify or Uber - most drivers on Taxify are already on Uber!
Besides do you know that surge can be turned off and on by a simple click of a button by Uber? It is not some type of magical automated system. I wish I could say more on this but it would jeopardise other things.

For those saying that the rates don't matter, please consider this - in 2015, Uber's marketing tactic was 'Earn 150k a week using your car' and it was very possible. Today check what their highest earning drivers are earning in their weekly email - below 100k- and you know those are even inflated figures! Do they even publish that anymore? grin

Sadly Uber may be destroying its own business with its tactics. Not only is it earning less by reducing its prices, it will pursue better cars/drivers from its platform which means less revenue per trip, and fewer trips overall.

You couldn't have said it any better. I checked yesterday's Uber weekender and looked out for the highest earnings for the previous week and it was conspicuously missing. You should've seen the grin on my face.

In all of this wahala, I feel the most for guys who took out loans just to operate on Uber/Taxify. I have since Wednesday withdrawn my cars off the road. I can't even begin to reconcile all of this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 12:22pm On May 07, 2017
eghuan1:

I tried adding you. But it said you don't have telegram on your device. Please download it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
eghuan1:

Pls add 08058177380
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KalaniLoansNG: 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
TokyoBulls:

I am a partner on Uber Lagos with 12 cars on the road. Uber Black is operational in Lagos but not yet in Abuja. The demand for Uber Black is low compared to Uber X. My advice is that you inform Uber that you will prefer the Merc on X rather than Black. I have cars on both X and Black and the numbers are miles apart when it comes to demand. Most of the people who use Uber Black are expats, celebs, musicians, etc and some regular drivers who (in error) do not know the difference and when they end up paying more, they get upset and rate your drivers low.
I would like to know if the business is still profitable. Can I contact you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwayobuije(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2017
please add 07053010514 to d telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwayobuije(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
please add 07053010514 to the telegram group. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ELff: 2:04pm On May 07, 2017
Follow this link to the telegram group
https:///joinchat/AAAAAEHji50hc5NrZvHSfA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
Hello guys. Good day pls I want to join uber and taxify things have not been so rosy for me. I have a camry muscle 2008 and ill drive my self. How much do drivers now make averagely?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2017
Plankton2017:
Hello guys. Good day pls I want to join uber and taxify things have not been so rosy for me. I have a camry muscle 2008 and ill drive my self. How much do drivers now make averagely?

I will advice you to hold on first because of the fare reduction on Thursday which drivers are protesting against.

But on the issues on how much drivers earn, it depends on how you hustle. You can make as much as 20k on Mondayand be lucky to make 10k on Tuesday. This is after user's commission.

But with the current rates, you would be lucky to take 3k home at the end of every day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 07, 2017
eghuan1:

I will advice you to hold on first because of the fare reduction on Thursday which drivers are protesting against.

But on the issues on how much drivers earn, it depends on how you hustle. You can make as much as 20k on Mondayand be lucky to make 10k on Tuesday. This is after user's commission.

But with the current rates, you would be lucky to take 3k home at the end of every day

3k? did u say 3k? I dont believe o. One guy told me he made 25k yesterday...i was shocked tho he told me he drove till 3am this morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
eghuan1:

false overhyped information.

I did 21k yesterday. And that is because I had an offline client.

if you guys are tired of driving, dont kill the spirits of those willing to drive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
Plankton2017:

3k? did u say 3k? I dont believe o. Once guy told me he made 25k yesterday...i was shocked tho he told me he drive till 3am this morning
Bro. do not believe that nonsense.

I have only been online for 3 hrs today and have made over 7k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
Romeo3:
Bro. do not believe that nonsense.

I have only been online for 3 hrs today and have made over 7k.

Tell the truth. We know your methods and you will be caught soon.

Kindly enlighten us how much fuel you used to make the 21k

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
to be successful on uber you have to

1. know lagos like the back of your hand

2. accept all requests and complete all trips

on closer research, it will be discovered that the majority of drivers having a hard time are those that cannot navigate lagos state. before uber's price reduction, they were having a hard time. you can only imagine now.

I know loads of them. one of them only knows lekki VI and ikoyi. if he gets a trip to ikeja, he does the drop off and heads back to the island. burning fuel for nothing. those are the categories complaining instead of making use of the present opportunity.

you all should do the world a favour and deactivate your uber accounts. it takes just a click.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2017
eghuan1:

Tell the truth. We know your methods and you will be caught soon.

Kindly enlighten us how much fuel you used to make the 21k
what stupid methods?

are you aware that uber has killed off promo codes? no you don't.

sit there and blame everyone else but yourself for your own misfortune.

accept that there are people smarter than you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
I no buy car for you you no buy car for me. you don't maintain my car for me.

what I do with my car should be none of your business. if you like go online , if you like sell your car. na your pocket.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
He is asking me how I did it.... you must think I am lazy like you... lol

I only had one surge trip yesterday. so shut the 4uk up in advance before I hear you say surge...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 07, 2017
Kai Romeo you just uplifted my spirit...I dey hit streets this week..so happy. I know Lagos very well...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
Plankton2017:
Kai Romeo you just uplifted my spirit...I dey hit streets this week..so happy. I know Lagos very well...
Nice one bro. what car would you be driving?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
h

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
Romeo3:
Nice one bro. what car would you be driving?

Ill use my muscle. Camry 2008
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
OlugbengaE:
For those who still driver continue. The cars I have on the platforms are worth about 8million or conservatively 6.5million combined. I can not offer services that's cheaper than yellow cab golf 2

Ojota to Ojuelegba by Uber 2009 Rav4 or Corolla N650
Yellow cabs golf 2 1400

I can not price myself low. ROI must be commensurate with investment.

Tufiakpa.

Wow 650? Are u serious? Jesus is Lord
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 3:49pm On May 07, 2017
Plankton2017:

Wow 650? Are u serious? Jesus is Lord

Just download the rider's app and test

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
OlugbengaE:
For those who still driver continue. The cars I have on the platforms are worth about 8million or conservatively 6.5million combined. I can not offer services that's cheaper than yellow cab golf 2

Ojota to Ojuelegba by Uber 2009 Rav4 or Corolla N650
Yellow cabs golf 2 1400

I can not price myself low. ROI must be commensurate with investment.
Its not about how much you make per day but how many kilometers you drive to make such.

Currently Ojodu to Lagos island is 1700-2200 before uber. Me I can not do anything less than 3500 before uber with my car.
Tufiakpa.
sell your cars oga and let's have peace.

there is still life after uber.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m), dapotemi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.