Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4887219 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
chillex8:

Am interested in these two trips;

23:25pm and 05:00am .

Both resulted in the same earnings: #2332.50.

Can you pls share trip details..

1. 5:00 am

2. 23:25pm

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=darmilolah post=56307279][/quote]1.10:57
2. 12:26

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
Johnadu:
I think Romeo3 should also support the protest so he doesn't loose his HP vehicle on the long run.
Taxify issues is not as complex as Uber because they take 5% commission.
Let us all support tomorrow protest plsssss

You are part of the problem, you agreed with Taxify for low fare, because they are charging 5% and you think 5% can sustain Taxify on the long run?
And you see a honest company like Uber that insist on 25%, you now felt its greed.

I wont advise Romeo3 to join the protest because presently he has an obligation to fulfill. Maybe the future will take care of itself, when thing between taxify and Uber fall in place.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emydexter: 12:02am On May 08, 2017
eghuan1:

I tried adding you. But it said you don't have telegram on your device. Please download it.

Pls add 080
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2017
Romeo3:
He is asking me how I did it.... you must think I am lazy like you... lol

I only had one surge trip yesterday. so shut the 4uk up in advance before I hear you say surge...

Nice1 Romeo. I wud love to knw if u r a partner or driver.

Buh I doubt it if u r a partner. Take note that with this current fare reduction you will have to work twice as u normally do to reach ur normal target. What happens on the long run, ur partners car begin to loose value in less dan 6months. I am a partner with 4 cars on Uber, each is about 3.1m. How do u expect me to break even with this current fare slash.

Its nice that u worked so hard to achieve 21k. Buh do u think u wud av made Di's same 21k if all Uber drivers were online. NO. I beg u even if u ar an Uber official, u shud join the PEACEFUL protest tomorrow. May God help us.

As for dose of us protesting please Di's is a PEACEFUL protest so let's show maturity tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2017
fkayode:
Experience uber driver within Lagos needed for toyota corolla 2012. Call 08032201221 for more details.
bro do u still have any car for rentals
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 3:33am On May 08, 2017
dexterush:
I need an Uber driver urgently.... Just gt a tokunbo corolla. Any interested n sincere driver shud drop his number here.
do u still need one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 3:38am On May 08, 2017
metrixauto:
please i need a driver that has experience and good rating with UBER,i want to invest on drive to own(Toyota CAMRY MUSCLE), i need an honest and dedicated one.
CALL ME 07035039114 08029091965 for us to discuss
is it still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 3:46am On May 08, 2017
I am an active uber driver contact me if you need to driver for HP and Rental

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:00am On May 08, 2017
@romeo or anyone else pls iv been scheduled for uber lagos document support. Pls can i take the test online? And how? Ill get and upload my vehicle inspection this morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2017
obitee69:
@romeo or anyone else pls iv been scheduled for uber lagos document support. Pls can i take the test online? And how? Ill get and upload my vehicle inspection this morning
no you can't. takes less than 5 mins at uber office. just gk there. no wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=obitee69 post=56311131]@romeo or anyone else pls iv been scheduled for uber lagos document support. Pls can i take the test online? And how? Ill get and upload my vehicle inspection this morning[/qu

if u have not registered on d Uber platform yet u can write d exam online...07032886943
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:25am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=princecemo post=56311416][/quote]

Iv signed up but whats holding me to submit is vehicle inspection report which ill get this morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:29am On May 08, 2017
gwng:
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
Pls i just did vehicle inspection for uber on my car. But they didnt give me any report but dey said uber will get back to me. Pls house am i on the right track..cos i know when signing up dey said you have to upload a report
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:58am On May 08, 2017
obitee69:
Pls i just did vehicle inspection for uber on my car. But they didnt give me any report but dey said uber will get back to me. Pls house am i on the right track..cos i know when signing up dey said you have to upload a report

Check your email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2017
emydexter:

Hello, good morning all. Newly activated Uber driver here; looking for a Partner. I stay in Gowon Estate, Ipaja. Please add me to the telegram group: 08028887414. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Signet01: 11:33am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=nitigriti post=56317248][/quote] welcome on board. Please add 08170351185 to the telegram
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
today's promo: drive 7 trips from 9am - 7pm and make 10, 000 extra....
I am on the 4th trip. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
Romeo3:

mine is 20k but i wont drive

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2017
OlugbengaE:

mine is 20k but i wont drive
no wahala. there is no law obliging you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
Romeo3:

Aren't you meant to be driving and enjoying your promos.

Please stop derailing this thread. We are happy for you and all the extra income you get to make.

I wonder how you can be making all these trips and have the time to come show off here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2017
sleekender:

Aren't you meant to be driving and enjoying your promos.

Please stop derailing this thread. We are happy for you and all the extra income you get to make.

I wonder how you can be making all these trips and have the time to come show off here.
show off?

derailing thread?

abeg face your protest. I am not the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by modash(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2017
Romeo3:
show off?

derailing thread?

abeg face your protest. I am not the cause of your problems.

Different strokes for different folks
Most partners/drivers are against the fare reduction which makes sense, because it means you have to work double to get the money you use to make previously (40% ) which means more mileage on your car and more fuel used up just to meet up with your commitments.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
Ignore Romeo3, he is too ignorant to understand what Uber is throwing at him.. He thinks people are lazy and stupid for not driving at the current rate. He does not know that the value of a car goes down by ech kilometer...... keep driving

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
Romeo3:
Uber has a higher standard than taxify. Uber is more popular than taxify is. has more appeal and swag to both local and international riders. Taxify are like apc promising 5000 naira to unemployed Nigerians and promising to feed a school children with their unsustainable 5% commision. just to gain the trust of drivers. majority of taxify drivers are uber rejects.

taxify has so far only gained drivers, but no riders like they expect. if uber reduces their commission to even 20%, taxify is dead.

so the thing about using low end cars on uber is that riders will keep rating you low because of that car and you will eventually get kicked out back to taxify. Uber has set the standard and over pampered their riders with higher end cars. you don't expect such riders to easily eat the humble pie and ride in a low end car.

trust me, I once received a request when I was driving that 2006 corolla. the rider called me and asked me, bros abeg which year is that your corolla? I replied 2006 and he said he was cancelling. for the first time in my uber career, I received 20 5 star ratings in less than 50 trips because of the car I am using... cars matter alot

a car that is well maintained will last longer on the road than a car than a car isn't . if anyone says they won't maintain their car because uber reduced fares, such people need a brain check because that car is their office and if anything happens to it, it's their fault.

riders have an option to cancel a ride on uber because they do not like the car and they are gonna start using it very soon.

it is even too early to start castigating the issue of reduced fares because let's face it, they haven't even driven their cars to know if they notice a difference. if anyone thinks their current car is too good for uber, by all means sell it and invest in another business. or you sell it and buy 100 golf 3's and put on the Ojota to surulere routes.

I don't know how people will just sit behind their phones and believe they know better than the brains that brought the uber thing to them in the first place. if you were half as smart as the inventors of uber, I doubt if you would still be in this level. these are geniuses that study transportation trends and implement services that the populace needs at the right time and someone who hasn't even driven since the day the new pricing started thinks he has an argument?

grin

Bros abeg take a chill pill, you're overdoing the job they paid you for already. If truly you have a car on hire purchase and you're working with this new fare I doubt you would have the time to type that epistle up there. I am a partner with 8 cars on uber. I drive a 2010 Camry myself full time. After uber made the changes in fares, I recalled all my cars, picked the 2006 Corolla and drove for three days to test determine how much could be made with the least fuel consumption car so I can intern make a decision on what the new weekly deliver will be. Even with the surge and all the unsustainable promo Uber is offering, this does not make any business sense anymore. My net income from one of the trips I took was 330naira. Not even a bike man would charge such amount for that kind of trip. I sold my Toyota Yaris today already, will sell more. When uber receives some sense, I will consider investing again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
i no even kw whether to laugh or weap. lol but we are watching.
Stealth100:

Bros abeg take a chill pill, you're overdoing the job they paid you for already. If truly you have a car on hire purchase and you're working with this new fare I doubt you would have the time to type that epistle up there. I am a partner with 8 cars on uber. I drive a 2010 Camry myself full time. After uber made the changes in fares, I recalled all my cars, picked the 2006 Corolla and drove for three days to test determine how much could be made with the least fuel consumption car so I can intern make a decision on what the new weekly deliver will be. Even with the surge and all the unsustainable promo Uber is offering, this does not make any business sense anymore. My net income from one of the trips I took was 330naira. Not even a bike man would charge such amount for that kind of trip. I sold my Toyota Yaris today already, will sell more. When uber receives some sense, I will consider investing again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eledalo: 4:48pm On May 08, 2017
Good to see the protest today! Uber Drivers organised themselves around Lagos - Lekki, Ikoyi, Surulere.
Let's see Uber do the right thing for both sides - riders and Drivers!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:33am On May 09, 2017
Stealth100:

You are making sense bro... But pls dont sell it all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32am On May 09, 2017
I have a document support appoimtment at Uber but my car45 inspection isnt out. Should i wait till its out and reshedule my meeting by 1pm today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PropertyAsset: 8:44am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: saudatu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.