Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799521 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Emekayoung:

Exactly my point. A taxify/Uber driver was involved in an accident last night at about 11pm,I stopped immediately I saw the incident,I asked him what happened,because the car was under a trailer. One of those trailers that carry container of goods. He said Bros na sleep carry me o. Then I asked why didnt u notice the sleep and give yourself a rest? He said its because he owes the owner of the car 10k and the woman is on his neck,and she even told him to pay up this morning which is Saturday,if not she would retrieve the car from him. Now tell me wats her again at last? Did she get the 10k? The car is gone and the 10k is gone.
My point is,this e-hailing business is no longer as It was b4 because they have slashed the fares and there are lots of drivers on the platform. So be mindful of the weekly pay u dictate to ur drivers..
i will keep saying i don't joke with my sleep.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Chuwaa:

You talk too much. Be temperate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

So Uber drivers are not humans abi
Make we no flex?

Well, me, I drink my whiskey: VS or Black label every week. Whether I drive or not.

Island drinks cost sha. So I move to surulere/Ikeja where my mates dey cheesy

Na one Liver and Life I get. ork...
If i hear say i no flex, i pay my rental, give my boy 5 or 7k, rest or flex (sex sometimes) and still save. Life's not work work work

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
tolusan:

How much for the Honda?

call the number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Nobody says Uber/taxify drivers should not flex or enjoy their money but that should be after making the partners money which should be the priority. There are some drivers that will carry island aristols and club on the island and yet, they are still owning their partners that invest millions of naira on them, that's madness. Some will make money on weekdays and spend it all and waiting for Monday and Tuesday to hustle partners money and that will cause overworking yourself and the car.

One driver once told me that he wants to lie to his partner that he's sick and couldn't work for a week and he will use the money for that week to stock his wife's shop, I told him that he should not forget that the partner also has wife that he might want to stock her shop too. I later heard the partner collected his car sharply

chillex8:

Make we no flex?

Well, me, I drink my whiskey: VS or Black label every week. Whether I drive or not.

Na one Liver and Life I get.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Pls take down the clients name
1) her real name is missing from the screen shot
2) trust me sir, her name is definitely not Rose. Rose is an alias
3) Abidemi is just any random Yoruba name. This is her middle name. my guess is Nobody can decipher who this lady is

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Next time ignore the bloody star,
call the rider back, an politely insist to see payment proof, follow him if you have to. (If it is not uber) it is your right. If all fails, pull him shoe grin
Can't people just login with their mobile app and check their balance?I don't understand how a person would stil be scammed with transfer this 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Can't people just login with their mobile app and check their balance?I don't understand how a person would stil be scammed with transfer this 2018

I don't have a mobile app. I go old sch.
E too much *737*1/2*XXXXXX#

There are still a lot of people who will prefer to wait in line for certain transactions.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Nobody says Uber/taxify drivers should not flex or enjoy their money but that should be after making the partners money which should be the priority. There are some drivers that will carry island aristols and club on the island and yet, they are still owning their partners that invest millions of naira on them, that's madness. Some will make money on weekdays and spend it all and waiting for Monday and Tuesday to hustle partners money and that will cause overworking yourself and the car.

One driver once told me that he wants to lie to his partner that he's sick and couldn't work for a week and he will use the money for that week to stock his wife's shop, I told him that he should not forget that the partner also has wife that he might want to stock her shop too. I later heard the partner collected his car sharply

Good riddance.
I have zero tolerance for drivers owing car-owners.

But I also have no pity for car-owners being owed.

It's a double edged sword.

90% of the drivers available are chronic-debtors.

Those who understand the game, understand the rules too...

But then, some will say experience doesn't matter....

What do I really know sef lipsrsealed

Drivers don't flex with partner rental, OK.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Haderbayor123:

lol chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Sometimes transfers are unnecessarily delayed. "Network ish", so even if you login to mobile banking app you gon see nothing. This only work if it's an sms alert delay issue...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

Good riddance.

I think I am beginning to like you.
We should rub minds with some bottles of cold water
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2018
nitigriti:

1) her real name is missing from the screen shot
2) trust me sir, her name is definitely not Rose. Rose is an alias
3) Abidemi is just any random Yoruba name. This is her middle name. my guess is Nobody can decipher who this lady is

you know some people like to use the report button, and you go just chop something light grin

Ask Romeo he can explain better.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2018
dru23:

Drink on my guy.. Only one life , just keep in mind when your kidney starts to fail... don't come and ask for donations for treatment for new liver or kidney abroad.. Coz me no go drop one cent.. It's jungle out here bro. Those that have ears let them hear o. A word is always enough for the wise
) something must kill a man. We shall all die at different times. (well i prefer to sleep and don't wake up when its time so i don't stress myself or anyone) lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2018
slamstanlee:
) something must kill a man. We shall all die at different times. (well i prefer to sleep and don't wake up when its time so i don't stress myself or anyone) lol

can be done easily while driving,
especially at night grin

Pls get life insurance before you think about it.

Nah joke o!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2018
jayooh:

Sometimes transfers are unnecessarily delayed. "Network ish", so even if you login to mobile banking app you gon see nothing. This only work if it's an sms alert delay issue...
Am a business man,whenever my customers transfer,I don't wait for alert,I just login my mobile app,and check my balance,it has never failed me o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2018
baxton25:

I have a mighty scar on my face, I was robbed at that same Volkswagen trafic,girl sitting at the back sit pressing her iPhone 7,the next thing I heard was splash of glass,she shouted mummy oooo, mummy ooo...and she ran away,before 1 second they attacked Me,they didn't only collect what I had,but they tore my fine fresh face,now I look like a ganstar
maybe u tried to resist. Once u surrender at once, robbers do it smoothly and leave immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

can be done easily while driving,
especially at night grin

Pls get life insurance before you think about it.

Nah joke o!
no na. The normal sleep u sleep on ur bed. My grandfather said that's a painless and peaceful death. He preferred to die that way and yes.... He died that way @93. Funny u lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

Make we no flex?

Na one Liver and Life I get.

And u no give me invite, if na ocean blue or teezers make we meet na. Or come my surulere, zero degrees
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
jideking:
I'm not saying they shouldn't flex but one needs to understand ones situation, now someone on hp for corolla going to drink in Lekki phase 1. Going to The Place to drink is that not wasting money after doing all that stress of driving upandan all day. That's what I'm saying person wey work must enjoy but brain must be applied

Ogbeni it is not waste of money. Which kine poor man mentality u get sef, someone that makes 100k minimum can go anywhere to drink, how much b beer for those places sef? Werin una dey see drivers as sef? Come silverfox make i buy u beer. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Ogbeni it is not waste of money. Which kine poor man mentality u get sef, someone that makes 100k minimum can go anywhere to drink, how much u beer for those places sef? Werin una go dey see drivers as sef? Come silverfox make i buy u beer. Nonsense

I need bottled water pls

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I need bottled water pls

Fix date, make we meet for ur workshop or allen. Nb free diagonis. #gazuzgivemefreedaignosis#
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Fix date, make we meet for ur workshop or allen. Nb free diagonis. #gazuzgivemefreedaignosis#

. Come and collect the free diagnosis.

Call

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

And u no give me invite, if na ocean blue or teezers make we meet na. Or come my surulere, zero degrees

Bros na strip club be all these places you mentioned undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you know some people like to use the report button, and you go just chop something light grin

Ask Romeo he can explain better.
OK. I see. Doing the needful now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by astuto: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

Bros na strip club be all these places you mentioned undecided

Jeeezos. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Where all the Taxify driver dey. Vgc riders dey find drivers naw. Una don go leave?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

Good riddance.

Well Done Sir and well said.

Zero tolerance for stories that touch the soul or heart.

For jjc like me, collect Security Deposit (i.e. One Week Rental Payment Upfront) and collect your car on first default or story using the upfront payment as weekly rental payment for the default week.

It’s business, because mechanic wouldn’t accept stories for preventive maintenance and other cost associated with the car.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

. Come and collect the free diagnosis.

Ifeanyimark:

Congratulations Ifeanyimark, you finally get it.

Consistency and Determination pay good results.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin truth sounds hard to the ear. What Dru is saying now is truth undiluted .Some certain element who feels superior wants to shut him up so he wont say his mind .Truth hurts .

You talk too much. Be temperate.[/quote]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Drivers needed for Camry 03 cars
1)Should stay around Yaba,Gbagada,Shomolu and environs
2)Weekly rentals of 35k
3)2 verifiable guarantors
Call 07017993025
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol bros be easy. You know we were talking about people who default

Ifeanyimark:

Ogbeni it is not waste of money. Which kine poor man mentality u get sef, someone that makes 100k minimum can go anywhere to drink, how much b beer for those places sef? Werin una dey see drivers as sef? Come silverfox make i buy u beer. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gabrielnimi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.