Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744177 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dcole73: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
BetaThings:
Please I wish to clarify this
Does Uber or taxify allow a driver to show up with a car different from the one registered and displayed on the app
eg a car with different registration number and/or a different type of car

If that happens what should the rider who made the booking do?

You could be kidnapped this way.
Report it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
3 uber vehicles for sale, all currently on the uber platform and brining in money weekly.

1. Honda city 2007 1.3liter engine automatic transmission.

gold colour.

2. Honda city 2007 1.3liter engine automatic transmission

ash colour.

3. Kia rio 2007 1.4liter engine manual.

All three cars are in excellent mechanical shape.

There are scratches on the rio on the front and rear bumpers, also scratches on the ash colour city.

Vehicles are available for scheduled inspection (driver has to be notified to bring vehicle in)

Reason for sale: Upgrading entire fleet to hyundai elantra, the new vehicles are almost ready for distribution to old drivers.

my contact is 08033910382

gentleman's agreement entered on gold city, to be paid for on Friday.

2 more to go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
solutionboy:
Good evening everyone. Please I need your valued input on this. I drive an Honda Accord 2005 EOD 3.0 engine as taxify and I have come to discover that it consumes fuel alot and practically everything I make always go into fueling of this vehicle. I complained to the owner who had his mechanic check the vehicle and the mechanic discovered that there were no catalysts in the vehicle, consequently catalysts were bought and fixed. Unfortunately after effecting these repairs the problem still persists as it still consumes fuel alot. Anytime I buy fuel I do a trip the fuel goes into reserve. Today, I spent the sum of 7,100 all together to fuel the car and making 15,000 in return with taxify commission included in it. Please what are your takes on this. Please advise on way forward.
How far ? I have a deal for you.. Send me your number...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
solutionboy:
Good evening everyone. Please I need your valued input on this. I drive an Honda Accord 2005 EOD 3.0 engine as taxify and I have come to discover that it consumes fuel alot and practically everything I make always go into fueling of this vehicle. I complained to the owner who had his mechanic check the vehicle and the mechanic discovered that there were no catalysts in the vehicle, consequently catalysts were bought and fixed. Unfortunately after effecting these repairs the problem still persists as it still consumes fuel alot. Anytime I buy fuel I do a trip the fuel goes into reserve. Today, I spent the sum of 7,100 all together to fuel the car and making 15,000 in return with taxify commission included in it. Please what are your takes on this. Please advise on way forward.

Drop your number for me .....ASAP

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldentee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
I have a Toyota Camry 2003 going for a weekly rental of 35k.
Driver should live in Ogba and its environs. Driver should be experienced (with at least 4.5 rating on Uber/taxify) with 2 verifiable reasonable guarantors

Should be ready to make an initial deposit of 35k before picking up the car.

I can be reached on 08039227472
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
3 uber vehicles for sale, all currently on the uber platform and brining in money weekly.

gold colour.

ash colour.

There are scratches on the rio on the front and rear bumpers, also scratches on the ash colour city.

Vehicles are available for scheduled inspection (driver has to be notified to bring vehicle in)

Reason for sale: Upgrading entire fleet to hyundai elantra, the new vehicles are almost ready for distribution to old drivers.

"fine looking vehicle, please post vin for transparency." grin grin grin

Help me advert, i still get 3 more o, make i make more sales abeg wink wink wink wink
pls i deserve the sales (forget accolades) undecided undecided undecided undecided

cc: Carshopper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

gold colour.

ash colour.

Rio sold.

1 more to go.

Help me do hat trick people, buy the last one grin

silver sold......

Thank you people.... wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please oh, I greet the full haus..I'm in need of uber/taxify driver with a good grantor and can delivery something tangible on a weekly basis...

Pls note that this is my personal car, a 2012 Toyota corolla.tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:
Lol funny dude. Spits on his head. Shove your advice up ur butthole.
Must you spew thrash?
Use your one cent to buy enough gray matter to boost your IQ.
I have paid my dues tongue
He talks trash all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

gold colour.

ash colour.

all gone. Thanks people.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:
Please oh, I greet the full haus..I'm in need of uber/taxify driver with a good grantor and can delivery something tangible on a weekly basis...

you want something light?

Better specify o! It's a jungle out there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you want something light?

Better specify o! It's a jungle out there.

Nothing light oh.
It's a good car and in perfect condition, doesn't need a lazy driver.
Thanks for the advice by the way cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:

Nothing light oh.
It's a good car and in perfect condition, doesn't need a lazy driver.
Thanks for the advice by the way cheesy
To Partner with woman no easy ooooo

My current partner na woman.
NEVER called her line.
All communication na via mail.

She fit respond days later. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

To Partner with woman no easy ooooo

My current partner na woman.
NEVER called her line.
All communication na via mail.

She fit respond days later. cheesy

Shows she's cool headed...like me cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:

Shows she's cool headed...like me cheesy

She's always monitoring dashboard grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:

Is this one of those cars for which the driver would be required to drop oga off at work and pick oga after close of work; to drop kids off at school or to park on Saturday so oga can use on Sunday?

Will the car be available 24/7 for the driver's use? This is the question to answer ooo. It will let us know whether or not you are ready for this business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Drivers, as a rule, don't collect cars from partners who don't have their own personal cars separate from their e-hailing cars. Also, tell them you won't be available at all for "family runs" (e.g. Ogbeni, where are you? My wife is going to Ikoyi tomorrow morning. Please come and pick her up by 10:00am. Don't worry, you can take #5,000=00 off your delivery this week) ... those kinds of arrangement is nonsense. It ruins your ability to plan and position for several working days in the month, cumulatively making you ineffective. Partners that don't like what I've posted should come and beat me. I live in Egbeda

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
When they tell you to "take #5,000=00 off your delivery for the week", understand that you are the one personally paying for the fueling for that day (not the car, as it ought to be) and that your time for that day (at the rate of approximately #800 for every hour you work, also to be paid for by the car) is not paid for.
My 2 Kobo ... let me rest for now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iwant2know: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:

Madam where do u stay? U can call me on my line,we can work together.. 07065158576

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
nitigriti:

Is this one of those cars for which the driver would be required to drop oga off at work and pick oga after close of work; to drop kids off at school or to park on Saturday so oga can use on Sunday?

Will the car be available 24/7 for the driver's use? This is the question to answer ooo. It will let us know whether or not you are ready for this business

It's strictly business and doesn't involve any fam...also the car I'll be available to the driver Monday - Sunday morning.
I make use of it on Sundays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
chillex8:

She's always monitoring dashboard grin
Laughing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Harmoony:

It's strictly business and doesn't involve any fam...also the car I'll be available to the driver Monday - Sunday morning.

Kolewerk

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Harmoony:

The "I make use of it on Sundays" part, ko le werk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2018
nitigriti:
Drivers, as a rule, don't collect cars from partners who don't have their own personal cars separate from their e-hailing cars. Also, tell them you won't be available at all for "family runs" (e.g. Ogbeni, where are you? My wife is going to Ikoyi tomorrow morning. Please come and pick her up by 10:00am. Don't worry, you can take #5,000=00 off your delivery this week) ... those kinds of arrangement is nonsense. It ruins your ability to plan and position for several working days in the month, cumulatively making you ineffective. Partners that don't like what I've posted should come and beat me. I live in Egbeda

I don’t see why any partner will come and beat you for talking logically. Freedom of Speech is your fundamental human right.

Just believe all terms of agreement should be agreed upfront and it will be a bad deal for the driver to agreed to terms that would jeopardize his effectiveness and efficiency on the job.

I do not personally subscribed to the idea of asking for personal favors as a Car Owner after giving out your car on a lease for weekly rental payment.

Yes, emergency do happen but business is business.

Also, as Car Owner Never Ever Accept Story for default in Payment from a Driver. Collect Security Deposit equivalent of your agreed weekly rental payment and do collect your car on first default using the security deposit as payment for the default weekly rental payment.

Harmoony:

Please ensure you handle your repairs and preventive maintenance using your approved mechanic.

Have the driver come for inspection, have him drive the car in your presence to know who you’re entrusting your car with.

Location is also key, likewise the Driver’s environment where your car will be parked daily.

Just my 1 cent.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Babalawo never carry opon comot for ground finish, Ifa don dey answer ...

Make I go sleep. Tomorrow's target, being a Sunday, is #25,000=00
Goodnight, brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2018
nitigriti:

The "I make use of it on Sundays" part, ko le werk

Why's that? The driver won't take any break? Over working yourself isn't funny.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Harmoony:

From my little understanding, Driver don’t joke with Fridays, Saturday, Sunday and Monday Morning so asking to use the car on Sunday would be a bad deal for the driver but do ensure to do physical inspection once a week until you are completely sure the Driver is trustworthy.

The Ogas for this business can help direct you more.

Carshopper
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Eniyinne

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2018
TheCar:

From my little understanding, Driver don’t joke with Fridays, Saturday, Sunday and Monday Morning so asking to use the car on Sunday would be a bad deal for the driver but do ensure to do physical inspection once a week until you are completely sure the Driver is trustworthy.

Carshopper
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Eniyinne

Thanks a whole lot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Harmoony:

Thanks a whole lot.

?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2018
TheCar:

Carshopper
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Eniyinne

Correction... when you refer to the ogas on the thread.. Kindly put "small boi". Nxt to my name.. One oga at the top called me small boi.. Cough... cough... and cough we are not going to mention names ..cough and cough ...
Now back to the matter, whether the driver is trustworthy or not. I do inspection every two weeks, apart from what my manager does...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2018
TheCar:

Well Done Sir and well said.

Zero tolerance for stories that touch the soul or heart.

For jjc like me, collect Security Deposit (i.e. One Week Rental Payment Upfront) and collect your car on first default or story using the upfront payment as weekly rental payment for the default week.

It’s business, because mechanic wouldn’t accept stories for preventive maintenance and other cost associated with the car.

Funny enough am thinking of collecting security deposit from now on.. Now, what do you think is fair amount for security deposit.. The weekly rental I beliefe is too much .. Am thinking collect half of it.. What do u think about it.. Am trying to fair at the same time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Harmoony:

Pls call or whatsapp 07031393348

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), Barbiturate(m), MrCarter577(m), Omoapena(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.