Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770433 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2018
Opeexclusive04:
My Lagos people please do you know of any union springing up. One guy came to Abuja and is campaigning a union(NATIONAL UNION OF PROFESSIONAL EHAILING DRIVER PARTNERS) Ehailing drivers fighting d company to bring down their commissions and treat drivers better.. planning a staged rally tomorrow wanting drivers to go offline. Is it happening in Lagos also

That's what I feel people should talk here and not attacking driver to go and choose yellow cab or airport taxi. Must Nigerians be ill treated ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 9:07am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
coming soon in 1 quart bottles

http://www.gazzuzz.com/contact/

what oil would you recommend for a lexus gs 350 2009. just came in, never used and serviced in Nigeria. I want something i can use and continue using without the need to change to another type. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2018
kneo:
I don't subscribe to the idea of e-hailing union. I don't need any baba-union springing up in any disguise and stipulating monthly dues, union stickers, union chairman, union meeting, union this union that. Pls no union. The various WhatsApp groups are enough for drivers to agree or disagree on any matter

Please can u share with me the group link

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
ameristu:

Only driver/partners can understand some things in this business and he was not attacking any brand he simply spoke the honest truth which a lot of people are scared of saying because they don't want to get blocked.

He would be wrong if the accusations were false, him telling the rider to use another brand could possible be where it is not too cool. He could have made the rider reason that himself.

Please what exactly is going on here..I don't understand.did uber force you to drive on their platform.since I started driving on Uber my 2.2ltr only gives me ×2 earnings hard as I have tried to find out the issue causing high fuel consumption but am grateful to God and still working on solving the issue and yet I know most people are making ×3 or ×4 earnings. So really what is all this needless fuss about commissions and high fees.how many businesses can you do that you will earn ×3 or ×4 within a week or less.
Abeg make una park well abi don't we see people posting 90/100k profit on top max 30k fuel...people sef..person no understand again....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why must we always behave like typical Nigerians? Still tying to rationalise being unprofessional.

There are emerging new markets in this business,
instead of exploring them, you still sticking to the old ways of doing things and expect a different result.

there are drivers I know that do ONLY uber and still meet up their weekly targets.

Show me the drivers and I will show u those that are not satisfied but rather had sleepless night riding becos they had no choice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

and you are wasting talent on uber cheesy

i can help you do something slicker that befits a man of your status..
check out what i did for this travel agency... www.ymstravels.com plus it will cost you less than 30k..cos you're a boss..im an uber driver, but also a web developer..if you're interested here's my number..08167073296.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2018
ifyeez:
Message him on WhatsApp, his more of a manager than a driver now

Sharp sharp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2018
Stake2odds:

what oil would you recommend for a lexus gs 350 2009. just came in, never used and serviced in Nigeria. I want something i can use and continue using without the need to change to another type. Thanks

https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=ms-android-optiemus&ei=J4TnWqmhNcLIgAavrofgDg&q=lexus+rx+350+engine+oil+type&oq=lexus+Gs+350+engine+oil+specs+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.1.0i22i30l5.732.11254..14995...1....945.21702.4-1j20j12..........1.......3..0j0i71j35i39j0i131j33i22i29i30j33i160.YcSFCcCfMz8%3D

first link has your vehicle manual from manufacturer, it recommends 0W-20

Oil is available in mobil from usa.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2018
Spunkalator:

check out what i did for this travel agency... www.ymstravels.com and see what i did for these guys too www.madeformedical.com plus it will cost you less than 30k..cos you're a boss..im an uber driver, but also a web developer WordPress installer ..if you're interested here's my number..08167073296.. grin

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2018
iyaegin:

Please what exactly is going on here..I don't understand.did uber force you to drive on their platform.since I started driving on Uber my 2.2ltr only gives me ×2 earnings hard as I have tried to find out the issue causing high fuel consumption but am grateful to God and still working on solving the issue and yet I know most people are making ×3 or ×4 earnings. So really what is all this needless fuss about commissions and high fees.how many businesses can you do that you will earn ×3 or ×4 within a week or less.
Abeg make una park well abi don't we see people posting 90/100k profit on top max 30k fuel...people sef..person no understand again....

U don't know what working through ur nose means. Until when u visit ur health adviser or go for check up u would realize how you have been sapped. We are always contended and don't know our right that's why we feel comfortable over what we know we don't deserve.

If buhari was to be president of America he would have been impeached by now. Becos we Nigerians accept anything placed on our table that's why we are treated anyhow by anyone.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2018
Spunkalator:

check out what i did for this travel agency... www.ymstravels.com and see what i did for these guys too www.madeformedical.com plus it will cost you less than 30k..cos you're a boss..im an uber driver, but also a web developer..if you're interested here's my number..08167073296.. grin

Good stuff! I will contact you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by makavele: 9:26am On May 01, 2018
Grupo:

Fixed

grin grin Buhahaha
Everybody with access to free themes
and 150 MB is a web developer these days!
Stick to Uber driving lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

carry placard go uber office. we are behind you.

We don't know how human labour should be treated that's why we accept everything placed on our table.

25% off to uber
35% off to fuel
35% off to delivery
5% taken by labourer

And u feel contended. It's a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2018
chillex8:
Pls who has seen Bayomanuels
I miss his inspirational posts, especially his earnings embarassed

He gingers me olohun.

When was the last time you saw the parrot speak? or do you think it is easy managing humans?

Ask ogunvic and romeo, their destinies were changed by drivers.

With the way Diego Maradona is lamenting you will know he has not been hitting target grin

Ask Uncle carshopper too he can explain better.

Me I am into maintenance and driver wahala no concern me cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
ziego:

Show me the drivers and I will show u those that are not satisfied but rather had sleepless night riding becos they had no choice
No start wetin you no fit finish.

P.S I drive only on uber and Issssaaaagoaaallll

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
ziego:

We don't know how human labour should be treated that's why we accept everything placed on our table.

25% off to uber
35% off to fuel
35% off to delivery
40% taken by labourer

And u feel contended. It's a pity

then buy your own car.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2018
ziego:

my uncle mogaji always says this.

"It is not my job to educate you"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

When was the last time you saw the parrot speak? or do you think it is easy managing humans?

Ask ogunvic and romeo, their destinies were changed by drivers.

With the way Diego Maradona is lamenting you will know he has not been hitting target grin

Ask Uncle carshopper too he can explain better.

Me I am into maintenance and driver wahala no concern me cheesy

He should go harder
Every business has its climax risks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2018
ziego:

In the mist of chaous, there is always an opportunity.. People that will make money will make money my brother.. Uber is great if you can have your own car ..that we can agreed on. We have some people out there that were drivers and now they are partners .. Nothing is easy in life my brother. Nobody is going to give you sh*t .. U have to hustle hard bro .. Uber is doing what the government should be doing.. They have created jobs for a lot of people

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
Grupo:

Fixed

Bro, please kindly shut up and stop editing my post..you have no idea who I am..dont insult my skills. I used wordpress for the main domain of the MadeForMedical site because i needed to focus on the video library on the subdomain. The video library is custom built,with codeigniter(google it..see if you'll understand)..Find below the URL for the video library.

www.members.madeformedical.com

you can register. If you dont have a card for international transactions..(which will deduct $149 for the yearly subscription and $49 for monthly subscription) I have prepared a test account for you to access the back-end.

go to this URL: www.members.madeformedical.com/login
use the following credentials:

email: test@test.com
password: password

explore the backend that was built from the scratch with actual code for a company currently registered in the U.K (I work remotely from Nigeria and i drive on uber cos im free during the day, because i dont have to go to any office.).

Dont insult my intelligence and skills, been a developer for more than 3 years now.

Fool.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2018
makavele:

grin grin Buhahaha
Everybody with access to free themes
and 150 MB is a web developer these days!
Stick to Uber driving lol

Bro, please kindly shut up and stop saying rubbish..you have no idea who I am..dont insult my skills. I used wordpress for the main domain of the MadeForMedical site because i needed to focus on the video library on the subdomain. The video library is custom built,with codeigniter(google it..see if you'll understand)..Find below the URL for the video library.

you can register. If you dont have a card for international transactions..(which will deduct $149 for the yearly subscription and $49 for monthly subscription) I have prepared a test account for you to access the back-end.

explore the backend that was built from the scratch with actual code for a company currently registered in the U.K (I work remotely from Nigeria and i drive on uber cos im free during the day, because i dont have to go to any office.).

Dont insult my intelligence and skills, been a developer for more than 3 years now.

Now who should stick to his uber driving now? huh?

Idiot.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Good stuff! I will contact you

Alright boss. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

already available but not in large quantity. 23k per unit.

No discount?

Would be in touch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2018
dru23:

In the mist of chaous, there is always an opportunity.. People that will make money will make money my brother.. Uber is great if you can have your own car ..that we can agreed on. We have some people out there that were drivers and now they are partners .. Nothing is easy in life my brother. Nobody is going to give you sh*t .. U have to hustle hard bro .. Uber is doing what the government should be doing.. They have created jobs for a lot of people

That's not the argument.

Taxify offers 15% commission and it's same service they render.
I have my own car
I have rode on the two platforms and realized uber is greedy. Cos u end up going home with empty pocket as a result of 25%
It's abuse of labour.
There are uber in other countries
It's not like in Nigeria.
We are not animals
Welfare of drivers should also be considered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herrlekan(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2018
Spunkalator:

check out what i did for this travel agency... www.ymstravels.com and see what i did for these guys too www.madeformedical.com plus it will cost you less than 30k..cos you're a boss..im an uber driver, but also a web developer..if you're interested here's my number..08167073296.. grin

Can you design a website for a construction company and how much is it going to cost?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
ziego:

That's not the argument.

Taxify offers 15% commission and it's same service they render.
I have my own car
I have rode on the two platforms and realized uber is greedy. Cos u end up going home with empty pocket as a result of 25%
It's abuse of labour.
There are uber in other countries
It's not like in Nigeria.
We are not animals
Welfare of drivers should also be considered.

Am going to bring this topic to an end.. Uber Nigeria is the same or similar in the states. Uber charges 25percent comission and their competitors Lyfy charges 15percent.. People too complain in the states that uber is a waste of time.. But people still do it and make money.. So at the end of the day, u have an option to quit .. Unfortunately we leave in a capitalism society.. The issue in Nigeria is that we don't stick together, if we did maybe uber wil able to bring their commission down.. Until than its every man for himself...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 10:45am On May 01, 2018
U may still get a driver if both can agree on a better deal...like myself...I do 30k...but partner use car on Sunday and I pick it up either Sunday nite or Monday morning....
Harmoony:

Thanks for the insight, I'm having a re-think on this decision. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
chinchunchu:
U may still get a driver if both can agree on a better deal...like myself...I do 30k...but partner use car on Sunday and I pick it up either Sunday nite or Monday morning....

Thanks, can you recommend someone trust worthy for me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:31am On May 01, 2018
Hello guys,

How protected is your Uber and Taxify investment?

Purchase the Taxi App Guy Rideshare Pack,to protect you where insurance can't
Here's what's inside:

1. Guide to uber book: A book for partner-drivers who intend to register and make money with Uber.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4. Guarantor's form: A guarantor's form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the driver, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out.

All these items are absolutely necessary for a partner to have because of any potential disputes that may arise between your renter/hirer and yourself. The car owner in this case would find it to his own advantage to be better prepared and protected with documentation. Each document is sold in the pack as well as seperately.

I can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Call Today

Taxiappguy@gmail.com
TaxiAppGuy - Nairaland
TaxiAppGuy - Facebook
@taxiappguy - Twitter
TaxiAppGuy- Instagram

Please check out my new post at taxiappguy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2018
herrlekan:

Can you design a website for a construction company and how much is it going to cost?

Sure! lets talk privately so we don't derail This thread.. 08167073296.. shouldn't cost much.. depends on the Functionalities you want..do you want user to be able to register? pay online? ..we can go as low as 30k depending..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by makavele: 12:06pm On May 01, 2018
Spunkalator:

Bro, please kindly shut up and stop saying rubbish..you have no idea who I am..dont insult my skills. I used wordpress for the main domain of the MadeForMedical site because i needed to focus on the video library on the subdomain. The video library is custom built,with codeigniter(google it..see if you'll understand)..Find below the URL for the video library.

Now who should stick to his uber driving now? huh?

Idiot.

blah blah blah
cant hear a word u said
pls again stick to uber driving; i for one
aint even driven uber by chance how much more sticking to it.
3yrs u said?
I got certified in 2010
Thats 8 years now!
Kid go sit down

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2018
Hello everybody,
Where is ogunvic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foodempire and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.