Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800805 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2018
jayooh:

You travel down every 2 weeks to do inspection on your cars

Smh .... The mind is a terrible thing to waste

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am a business man,whenever my customers transfer,I don't wait for alert,I just login my mobile app,and check my balance,it has never failed me o.
and I'm telling you there are situation where u check and u see nothing. I have had a transfer delayed for 12hours +. Especially during weekends.
Most genuine ones will eventually drop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
jayooh:

You travel down every 2 weeks to do inspection on your cars

Smh.. The mind is a terrible thing to waste

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
dru23:

Smh .... The mind is a terrible thing to waste
Don't let your head break off the neck though. Just wanted to know how you do the inspection bi-weekly. Shikena...apart from the one your manager (who is on ground) does.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2018
jayooh:

Don't let your head break off the neck though. Just wanted to know how you do the inspection bi-weekly. Shikena...apart from the one your manager (who is on ground) does.

Now that is better way to ask me .. I thought you were been a smart ass from your first post. .... Of coz I can't come down every two weeks.. If you go back few months ago, when I stated that if you want to succeed in this uber business.. You need a good team around, that is if you plan on having fleets of cars on the platform... so my manager will be hopefully working soley for me before the year runs out...
Now back to the matter like biggie said in one of his songs.. " I got accountants watching my accountants so I don't go broke" I hope you get my point...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2018
dru23:

Now that is better way to ask me .. I thought you were been a smart ass from your first post. .... Of coz I can't come down every two weeks.. If you go back few months ago, when I stated that if you want to succeed in this uber business.. You need a good team around, that is if you plan on having fleets of cars on the platform... so my manager will be hopefully working soley for me before the year runs out...
Now back to the matter like biggie said in one of his songs.. " I got accountants watching my accountants so I don't go broke" I hope you get my point...

All penned are dodgy, how do YOU inspect your car's every 2weeks after the manager has done his/her part like you said? Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
nitigriti:

A good OEM phone, with Android 7 for best results. I've used Infinix Smart before - it's 3g and hangs sometimes. My current phone is Motorola Moto C, 4g version. Costs about 27,000 at Slot. Perfect for the job, zero issues so far ( since I started using it last December)
Wat can u say abt infinix hot 5....android version 7.0
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
jayooh:

All penned are dodgy, how do YOU inspect your car's every 2weeks after the manager has done his/her part like you said? Haba!!!

Once the driver comes for inspection, my other partner does a walk through of the car.. The milage is written down, tires are check, basically they physical aspect of the car is checked... and the picture of the car is send to via whatapps...
Now you might to ask how the mechanical aspect of the car is check.. My manager and drivers are very good in reporting mechanical issues, we had to change starter and alternator few weeks ago, change spark plugs etc. Once the car is having issues the driver will report it right away, for example now my manager reported the car is making some weird noise.. It could be the hub , I don't know for sure.. And also during the physical inspection done by my partner ,it gives the driver chance to make a complain if there is any at all.. The thing is you have to be consistent with the inspection.. We do inspection religiously ,hope this clear things up and am if help . These are some of my cars now ..the cars are about 10months on the platform.. The blue car is 11months on uber now.. The car rangers between 10 months to three months on the platform.. The civic that I have is the youngest on platform three months.. Every other car is at least 9months . All in good shape both physical and mechanical

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ikate to ijanikin.... Who fit go? Call now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
jayooh:

You mean this phone works perfectly for both uber and taxify?

Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
chillex8:

The only offer I can't turn down.
Best brand ��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
The campaign that would make uber repent.
Each time I get uber ride I leave my taxify app on until I pick the uber rider. Unless no taxify order came that's only when I will proceed with uber. If taxify ride comes I quickly accept and text the uber rider the above message and head straight to pick the taxify rider. Uber company should know Nigerian roads are bad. We can't fix car, buy fuel, pay ubers commission and be left with nothing. Say no to 25% commission

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:
Each time I get uber ride I leave my taxify app on until I pick the uber rider. Unless no taxify order came that's only when I will proceed with uber. If taxify ride comes I quickly accept and text the uber rider the above message and head straight to pick the taxify rider. Uber company should know Nigerian roads are bad. We can't fix car, buy fuel, pay ubers commission and be left with nothing. Say no to 25% commission

you will get blocked for sure

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:
lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

This is not good. Abstain from using the service, if you will; but don't ever malign the service.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you will get blocked for sure

Lol.

Are u a staff?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

Negative branding isn't the best way out of this situation; it's best drivers makes themselves unavailable on Uber, riders will definitely switch to Taxify whenever they can't easily get rides on Uber. I've met quite a number of riders who takes only Taxify because they know the driver will earn more.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Olukunle343:

Negative branding isn't the best way out of this situation; it's best drivers makes themselves unavailable on Uber, riders will definitely switch to Taxify whenever they can't easily get rides on Uber. I've met quite a number of riders who takes only Taxify because they know the driver will earn more.

We need come together make some helpful decision cos it's difficult making ends meet with uber rides

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

Lol.

Are u a staff?

I ride on the uber platform a lot,
and if any driver was to send me that Sms, I will screen shot, attach and mail it to support. Guess what happens next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afoife: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

and if any driver was to send me that Sms, I will screen shot, attach and mail it to support. Guess what happens next?

my oga Gaz do you really need to do such... I know you have a lot of cars on uber platform but doing makes you no better than the driver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thumbs up. What would u gain? U know what we are talking about. We work hard daily and go home with no thing. I guess u are happy now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

Thumbs up. What would u gain? U know what we are talking about. We work hard daily and go home with no thing. I guess u are happy now.

afoife:

my oga Gaz do you really need to do such... I know you have a lot of cars on uber platform but doing makes you no better than the driver

if you don't want to drive on uber,
do not use the app.

There are alternatives.

1. Use taxify only

2. Paint vehicle yellow, and register under babas union

3. Register with airport taxi

4. register with a kabu kabu network

5. Reg with interstate transport

You must not drive on uber. You were not forced

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

I do the same but instead I just ignore the riders calls till he cancel or I cancel...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you don't want to drive on uber,
do not use the app.

There are alternatives.

1. Use taxify only

2. Paint vehicle yellow, and register under babas union

3. Register with airport taxi

4. register with a kabu kabu network

5. Reg with interstate transport

You must not drive on uber. You were not forced

Gbam! please tell them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Drive am come, free diagnosis. Free fix if it is not invasive plus you pay for parts.

Bros I fit get your email, I go like write you on some concerns wey I get
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Easy5265:

Bros I fit get your email, I go like write you on some concerns wey I get

http://www.gazzuzz.com/contact/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

Gentle man, if u feels u can not complete d trip as a result of getting a better request on taxify....there are many ways to kill a rat,..d in-app message u sent just exposed u to been blocked..I guess that dats wat Gazzuzz was trying u Tel u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
bronks9174:

I do the same but instead I just ignore the riders calls till he cancel or I cancel...
Very perfect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
ziego:

In as much as you are disgruntled with the 25% commission it is apparent you are just trying to get by on e hailing why now make your case worse by sending such needless and silly text message to a rider.after when you get blocked you will be crying village people.no be you don welcome dem now with this action of yours.guy thread carefully and as you have been advised here by others.Uber did not force you.voluntary you joined otherwise go and join airport taxi association or yellow cab and be free of the so called commissions...my 2kobo for U...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opeexclusive04(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
My Lagos people please do you know of any union springing up. One guy came to Abuja and is campaigning a union(NATIONAL UNION OF PROFESSIONAL EHAILING DRIVER PARTNERS) Ehailing drivers fighting d company to bring down their commissions and treat drivers better.. planning a staged rally tomorrow wanting drivers to go offline. Is it happening in Lagos also

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
partnering with one of us here, product will always be in his boot when ever you call.

You can negotiate Logistics based on your location.

Price of product is N16,000 for 5quarts of any of 5w30, 5w20, 0w40

This is his number. 07030838724 emeka

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Opeexclusive04:
My Lagos people please do you know of any union springing up. One guy came to Abuja and is campaigning a union(NATIONAL UNION OF PROFESSIONAL EHAILING DRIVER PARTNERS) Ehailing drivers fighting d company to bring down their commissions and treat drivers better.. planning a staged rally tomorrow wanting drivers to go offline. Is it happening in Lagos also

D.O.A

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.