Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733955 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kayyy: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello all,

urgent need for an experienced driver for a 2005 tokunbo corrolla

should preferable live in or around ikosi, ketu, alapere, ojota, ojudu berger but others can reach me

the expected delivery amount is #35k per week

please call kayode on 08103484915
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Justclassic:
My phone GPS has been a huge mess since yesterday. I can’t get directions with it. After trip, it gives wrong( longer distance ) calculation and charges rider higher. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I fix it?

I know some bois that will want to buy your phone ASAP grin

State model and brand.

go to GPS settings and switch to high accuracy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
The rains have finally come to stay, More riders using the platform, and business has picked up.

Cc dru23

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The rains have finally come to stay, More riders using the platform, and mechanic business has picked up.

Cc dru23
Fixed grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Did you notice the thread about masonry?

Initially they focused on one brand, then they diversified.

Drivers take your earnings from driving and put in some business that doesn't require your personal presence to succeed.

Stop driving for uber only. Join taxify. Cultivate an attitude the brings you offline trips. Make friends and turn those connections to account. Life is what you make of it.

Thank me later.

Well done TheCar.

Thanks Sir.

Car Owners on the platform does other income generating activities, so drivers renting the car for business purposes should also have Exit Plan.

KAJOLA - Let Succeed Together grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The rains have finally come to stay, More riders using the platform, and business has picked up.

Cc dru23

You go complete that your mansion for bannana island this year .just take am easy to complete am bro ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
chillex8:

Fixed grin

Like say you know grin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Kayyy:
Hello all,

should preferable live in or around ikosi, ketu, alapere, ojota, ojudu berger but others can reach me

please call kayode on 08103484915

This raining season bro, I hope mechanic will not be your best friend o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josh64(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
I am just registering on Uber and I have my license and photo as active but my account still shows "waitlisted". Do I need to upload vehicle documents too before the account becomes active?

Note: I am hoping to get a car on rental.

A quick response will be much appreciated.

Cc Taxiappguy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
write the test and go for training

Josh64:
I am just registering on Uber and I have my license and photo as active but my account still shows "waitlisted". Do I need to upload vehicle documents too before the account becomes active?

Note: I am hoping to get a car on rental.

A quick response will be much appreciated.

Cc Taxiappguy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josh64(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
alstarmayo:
write the test and go for training

I wrote the test online and was told I passed it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheCar:
Another reason not to buy Corolla

https://www.nairaland.com/4578327/3second-rattle-startup-timing-correlation

Thank me later
corolla=uber/taxify. Any model grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tip of the weekend.
Do not run fast into a pool of water, no matter how shallow it looks. Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stpat1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have a 2004 Honda civic and will like to put it up for Uber or Taxify.

So I need a driver that will be doing the driving and be paying me weekly.

Who's interested.
Make your offer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don't Run into Red sea

slamstanlee:
Tip of the weekend.
Do not run fast into a pool of water, no matter how shallow it looks. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kayyy: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello all,

please call mr ileri-oluwa on 08087433325

Edit: i have had some contacts on this post, pls be notified that this car will be managed by a fleet operator who is my brother, all questions, terms and conditions, start-up time , documentation will be handled by him, so it is advised you reach him for anything you need to ask or even physical inspection of the car, apologies for this inconviniencies, thanks so much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
So I carried this about-to-wed couple today from Agidingbi to Ikorodu. They chose to make several stops on the way, including a spot in Ojota where they took over 30 minutes buying stuff for their house. Me, I was not bothered. Let them take all day, their meter is reading. Worst case, after dropping them off, I will go home with whatever I would have made for the day and rest, no matter how small. I even helped them carry their load into the car and also offloaded at Ikorodu.

Now they've booked me all day next week Saturday, Sunday and half day on Monday. Customer service skills, and the right attitude to the job (like Oga Dru23) will say, matters

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
This Taxify sef .. After i paid all my 15k debt and still still chop12k Monday-Thursday bonus. With like 8k positive balance, they haven't given me any card trip. Still on the island o. I want more card trip... undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stanuplane(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
HI EVERYONE, Am a newly registered driver on UBER with over 10 years driving experience both in Lagos and other parts of the country. I can drive both manual and automatic transmissions excellently. Please call 08065521747 if you need or know anyone who needs an uber driver. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Justclassic:
My phone GPS has been a huge mess since yesterday. I can’t get directions with it. After trip, it gives wrong(longer distance) calculation and charges rider higher. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I fix it?
Increase your phone accuracy. If it still doesn't work. Change phones.
Is it worse on taxify, or you only notice this on Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one.

nitigriti:
So I carried this about-to-wed couple today from Agidingbi to Ikorodu. They chose to make several stops on the way, including a spot in Ojota where they took over 30 minutes buying stuff for their house. Me, I was not bothered. Let them take all day, their meter is reading. Worst case, after dropping them off, I will go home with whatever I would have made for the day and rest, no matter how small. I even helped them carry their load into the car and also offloaded at Ikorodu.

Now they've booked me all day next week Saturday, Sunday and half day on Monday. Customer service skills, and the right attitude to the job (like Oga Dru23) will say, matters
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Check out our blog or subscribe to our newsletter at www.taxiappguy.com

Cheers
Taxi App Guy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
what about training
Josh64:

I wrote the test online and was told I passed it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Nice one.

Thank you boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
slamstanlee:
This Taxify sef .. After i paid all my 15k debt and still still chop12k Monday-Thursday bonus. With like 8k positive balance, they haven't given me any card trip. Still on the island o. I want more card trip... undecided
at last i got a card trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
nitigriti:

correct... Soft work

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
nitigriti:

For me, Uber/taxify--Distance over time
offline trip- Time over distance grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
thebigkendo:

For me, Uber/taxify--Distance over time
offline trip- Time over distance grin grin
exactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
laytoshtwo:

i dont know if you are talking about the same corolla or your own doesnot use fuel. grin grin grin

The thing weak me ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.