Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732908 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
nitigriti:
So I carried this about-to-wed couple today from Agidingbi to Ikorodu. They chose to make several stops on the way, including a spot in Ojota where they took over 30 minutes buying stuff for their house. Me, I was not bothered. Let them take all day, their meter is reading. Worst case, after dropping them off, I will go home with whatever I would have made for the day and rest, no matter how small. I even helped them carry their load into the car and also offloaded at Ikorodu.

Now they've booked me all day next week Saturday, Sunday and half day on Monday. Customer service skills, and the right attitude to the job (like Oga Dru23) will say, matters

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
slamstanlee:
This Taxify sef .. After i paid all my 15k debt and still still chop12k Monday-Thursday bonus. With like 8k positive balance, they haven't given me any card trip. Still on the island o. I want more card trip... undecided
Good one. They haven’t been given me card trips for 2 weeks now. They notice I don’t reject card trips. Am owing them 25k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
amarilo:
I need a driver for lag abuja route with siena. If interested drop a msg here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=amarilo post=68755948][/quote]

I'm interested ... whatsapp 08139584625
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=slamstanlee post=68751707]at last i got a card trip[/quote
U need card or cash?.. u hv not been given card but need more card..lol pls review
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eedris03(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello guys i have honda civic 2007 for neatly used good for this job and highly fuel economical,guys that use the car can testify please call 08034493888

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
My bro picked up Segun Arinze the other day and in his mind, "Mehn.. I suppose see like 10k collect." Alas, Segun Arinze did not even leave his #400 change grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good car for private use but not strong enough for uber/taxify use

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol,

gsparks01:
My bro picked up Segun Arinze the other day and in his mind, "Mehn.. I suppose see like 10k collect." Alas, Segun Arinze did not even leave his #400 change grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
gsparks01:
I picked Viktor YBNL (featured in efejoku) last December.....surprisingly he gave me 2k after fare

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Good car for private use but not strong enough for uber/taxify use

To all my uber/taxify partners and private drivers ..this is the raining season o.. Are you taking good care of your car. Personally I have reduce my fleet.. The ones that are out there doing competition and swimming with the rain.. I have oil for you o . USA mobil 1 5quarts 5w30 for 15500k , take care of your engine o. This is mechanic season o, use good oil ..A word is enough for the wise

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abj on a Surgecal diet, keep movingg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
chillex8, where are youundecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Justclassic:
My phone GPS has been a huge mess since yesterday. I can’t get directions with it. After trip, it gives wrong(longer distance) calculation and charges rider higher. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I fix it?

You want to fix a GPS Phone that charges rider higher.... i am not understanding?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The rains have finally come to stay, More riders using the platform, and business has picked up.

Cc dru23

.... inclusive of maintenance cost!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
eherbal:
chillex8, where are youundecided
Under the table

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojaiyeola(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello house please who can help me with the entire process of adding my car on Uber platform. According to the app in help section it says to upload the docs but I clicked it and nothing. I'll appreciate any help. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I know some bois that will want to buy your phone ASAP grin

State model and brand.

go to GPS settings and switch to high accuracy.

It’s iPhone 5s
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
gsparks01:
segun arinze i saw in traffic on friday ozumba mbadiwe road... With him big eyes... He was driving one 'not too sweet' CRV.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
shollywendy1:

I picked Viktor YBNL (featured in efejoku) last December.....surprisingly he gave me 2k after fare
yea I pick him up too last year from Iwaya to gbagada. This year Ramsey Noah from MMA 2 to Alaka Estate his house. Victor ipkeba from his house at Ikeja off toyin street to Ajao Estate. None of them drop tips. Normal riders are even more generous than this Naija celebs.. smiley

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
gsparks01:
Don't mind him and he will even ask if you know who he is. I went to Neto C's house to deliver his cake after wasting time doing transfer and other stuff he pay exactly what's on the display. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind him and he will even ask if you know who he is. I went to Neto C's house to deliver his cake after wasting time doing transfer and other stuff he pay exactly what's on the display. grin
lol d guy told my brother to follow one way road. When police nab them, he came out saying, "Officers, Segun Arinze here."
It's all show off

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
IWealthCreator:

You want to fix a GPS Phone that charges rider higher.... i am not understanding?

Bros I felt embarrassed and pity for the rider. It was a short trip that should’ not cost more than #700 but when I ended the trip it was almost #1000. The rider was grumbling, I asked her if it was a surge trip, she said no. I felt that she was lying. When she left, I checked the trip details only to find out she was billed for 9Km when the distance was not more than 5km

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2018
IWealthCreator:

.... inclusive of maintenance cost!

the good and the bad brother wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Justclassic:
What went wrong? My Taxify app has been consistently miscalculating my fare since yesterday. I picked someone from Ojota to VI, I’m still waiting to take the person back but the fare has been on N400 since then. My fares has been pegged at N100 and below since yesterday. My app is up to date, I use iPhone and etisalat network. Same device I’ve been using all this while. What is happening?is anyone else experiencing this?
Bros. Is it not d same iPhone that was miscalculating. And riders were under paying u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mavinc4u(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Does review affect uber drivers because am about to give -1 star to one of the drivers grin. you guys can turn the whole city before arriving your passenger's destination especially when one is not familiar with his/her destination.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:47am On Jun 24, 2018
mavinc4u:
Does review affect uber drivers because am about to give -1 star to one of the drivers grin. you guys can turn the whole city before arriving your passenger's destination especially when one is not familiar with his/her destination.

You can do better than that, you can contest the charge and get a refund (uber only) go to past trips and follow the prompts. Trips- review fare-driver took a poor route.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2018
chillex8:

Under the table
Are you the one shaking it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DUNKA(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
yea I pick him up too last year from Iwaya to gbagada. This year Ramsey Noah from MMA 2 to Alaka Estate his house. Victor ipkeba from his house at Ikeja off toyin street to Ajao Estate. None of them drop tips. Normal riders are even more generous than this Naija celebs.. smiley
is it by force to drop a tip? Tips should not be expected just your fare. You are working for your fare and not tips grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2018
DUNKA:
is it by force to drop a tip? Tips should not be expected just your fare. You are working for your fare and not tips grin
grin They are all stingy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2018
gsparks01:
lol d guy told my brother to follow one way road. When police nab them, he came out saying, "Officers, Segun Arinze here."
It's all show off

I respect the guy. But the show off sha. shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
unna matter has been reported to guild of Nigerian actors by my humble self grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m), wave1(m), Machiny and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.