Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733065 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
thebigkendo:

Do you know me? angry angry

make I add the name of your village join? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Growing(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Greetings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the birthday wish everyone.
Wanted to say this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rajsolomon:
Please i need help ,i want to get a car for uber /taxify purpose ,of course i looking at 2005 model .but i have a budget of 600-700k
At least to get a naija used car,toyota are expensive
Please what strong and reliable car can i get to usr for a lityle time before upgrading ,i dont want to do HP or partner driver .
Help your G !!!!!!!!
Finally, I found someone like me. I don't mind if it Kia or Hyundai, I just want to start with my own vehicle without rental or HP remittance wahala

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
timilehing:
Finally, I found someone like me. I don't mind if it Kia or Hyundai, I just want to start with my own vehicle without rental or HP remittance wahala

I have something you will like. 08033910382

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided Uber/taxify drivers buying weed at the Afrikaans shrineundecided na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
stpat1:
I have a 2004 Honda civic and will like to put it up for Uber or Taxify.

So I need a driver that will be doing the driving and be paying me weekly.

Who's interested.
Make your offer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Offline! Offline!! Offline!!!...driver- partner becareful who u take on offline request, endeaviour to be sure of the content in their luggage or sacks..an uber-taxify driver just got implicated for carrying this ritualist (yahoo boys ) to ijebu igbo. On their way at checking point at itoikin, the highway police found a body of 3-4 years old boy in one of the sack/ luggage. As a result, the driver too was arrested. He claimed to be uber/ taxify driver but he was not online.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I have something you will like. 08033910382
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

to get more drivers. now they have more than enough, need to streamline them
Instead of them to bring down their commission, by the way Bros do they have enough driver that they can now start streamlining?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
megacontrol:
If this driver is here better go clear your name. For sure Uber would have contacted you by now, but better to still clear your name in court of public justice.

Na the shut up dey pain am? She quickly ran to Twitter to post it instead of doing the right thing reporting to Uber.
I know the man will have a different version of the story. I see she's just seeking attention, they think it's everybody that have time for their nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Na the shut up dey pain am? She quickly ran to Twitter to post it instead of doing the right thing reporting to Uber.
I know the man will have a different version of the story. I see she's just seeking attention, they think it's everybody that have time for their nonsense
true talk.. All these yeye riders think they can talk to anyone anyhow just because someone drives on uber/taxify. They don't know some do it for adventure.. If them see some of us offline without the Uber/taxify tag, fear nor go let them open mouth..
That's how I picked one nonsense girl,as soon as she entered my sweet ride, she was restless and asking me if she is safe..lol . Probably because she had never entered a lexus under taxify/Uber before..She started asking if I know where they sell cigarettes..i told her I don't know and that we I can drive to the palms so that she can buy it there. She begin they talk anyhow. I immediately drove to her destination and dropped her dirty ass** off..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello,

Are there drivers looking to drive on Uber/ taxify, a camry 2005 is available. Drop your contact here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2018
cooldood:
Hello,

Are there drivers looking to drive on Uber/ taxify, a camry 2005 is available. Drop your contact here.

Interested... whatsapp 08139584625

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2018
First rule of Ehailng Fuel economy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:15am On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Night and day, you dey online, you no dey tire. shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epelumi42(m): 5:25am On Jun 25, 2018
MarKar584:

@epelumi42
I'm interested please mail your number fekim584@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Taxify just doesn't want drivers to use other apps.
Campaigns round the clock.
5 am -9 am
9 am -4 pm
4 pm -9 pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2018
brogxy:
Taxify just doesn't want drivers to use other apps.
Campaigns round the clock.
5 am -9 am
9 am -4 pm
4 pm -9 pm

Excellent business strategy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if a GAZZUZZ Abeg I go need your mail.. or anywhere I can contact you
.. will be needing your help soon... (business )
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
bilar01:
if a GAZZUZZ Abeg I go need your mail.. or anywhere I can contact you
.. will be needing your help soon... (business )

gazzuzzatyahoodotcom or adminatgazzuzzdotcom

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2018
So I did it yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
thebigkendo:

Do you know me? angry angry

Nope! I know only gazzuzz and car shopper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Every day we will be singing insure comprehensively many of you will not listen.

this is one of my vehicles and it is covered by the blood of insurance grin

Insure today

Axamansard 0806 865 9732

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2018
eherbal:
undecided
Uber/taxify drivers buying weed at the Afrikaans shrineundecided na wa o

Uber drivers are humans too nah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
lymelyte:
true talk.. All these yeye riders think they can talk to anyone anyhow just because someone drives on uber/taxify. They don't know some do it for adventure.. If them see some of us offline without the Uber/taxify tag, fear nor go let them open mouth..
That's how I picked one nonsense girl,as soon as she entered my sweet ride, she was restless and asking me if she is safe..lol . Probably because she had never entered a lexus under taxify/Uber before..She started asking if I know where they sell cigarettes..i told her I don't know and that we I can drive to the palms so that she can buy it there. She begin they talk anyhow. I immediately drove to her destination and dropped her dirty ass** off..

GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin Some of us do it for adventure, we dinnor use to collect fare self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians and attention seeking sha, why on earth will you post someone contacts and information on social media just because you had an issue while transacting. What happen to the driver privacy? What happen to driver security? I hope some drivers will wise up and sue some attention seeking mofo one day and they will have to pay for defamation.

Gentlelife50:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

But the drivers are not protected.
No cancellation fee, and I don't think u can get ur money if a rider doesn't pay.
But I like the bonus part, I still got the 9k promo during the weekend cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Is that not twenty something I am seeing down there.
You are collecting your money from car owners (even it's a service rendered), yet you are also dragging the road with the drivers.
There is God o angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Show earnings please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SweetJoystick(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=SweetJoystick post=68799777][/quote]

08139584625 whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.