Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800659 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Taxify drivers, when you are tyring to meet up with the last min trips to complete campaign, drop your exact coordinate here let one of us epp you meet up. wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dadaijboy: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Taxify drivers, when you are tyring to meet up with the last min trips to complete campaign, drop your exact coordinate here let one of us epp you meet up. wink

I pass this to the next person

tricky (open Forum)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
ridemetaxi:
We're trying to send you a private message. Kindly respond. Thanks.

It will just get lost in my spam folder.

Gazzuzzatyahoodotcom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
You guys can still try them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
@ Gazzuz

You treated me with utmost disrespect today, dropping the call on me like that isn nice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
pappy2000:
@ Gazzuz

You treated me with utmost disrespect today, dropping the call on me like that isn nice

probably you deserved it.

Who are you again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
I receive an average of 150 calls every day, over 95per are from NL, some of you are nice and ask if it is a good time to talk, others just start talking about their car problems like you pay me to answer calls.

Some of you call at odd hours of the night and expect me to be nice.

Some of you call repeatedly (5-10 times repeatedly)

My response will be reciprocal to your approach.

I bought a Bluetooth head piece so I can multi-task while taking your numerous calls.

I have multiple threads for responding to queries, I have a mail box, there is an Sms option too.

I have a life outside fixing vehicles respect it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tanker exploded on otedola bridge cancel any request to the mainland for now.52 cars burnt. angry angry angry. Call your drivers and friends to be sure they are safe

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

probably you deserved it.

Who are you again?
smiles...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
laytoshtwo:
Tanker exploded on otedola bridge cancel any request to the mainland for now.52 cars burnt. angry angry angry. Call your drivers and friends to be sure they are safe
really? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SteveUg(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
GAZZUZZ:
I receive an average of 150 calls every day, over 95per are from NL, some of you are nice and ask if it is a good time to talk, others just start talking about their car problems like you pay me to answer calls.

I bought a Bluetooth head piece so I can multi-task while taking your numerous calls.

I have multiple threads for responding to queries, I have a mail box, there is an Sms option too.

angry
GAZZUZZ:

baba hu provoke u just give me a sample of d person face make I dash slap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
SteveUg:
grin angrybaba hu provoke u just give me a sample of d person face make I dash slap

Ta lele yi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Have you called your drivers to find out if they are OK? Or you are at home waiting for alert? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fantastic just fantastic.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
All Drivers and cars accounted for.

hence forth life insurance package for all my drivers.

Cc axamansard

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa O! Over 50 cars burnt by a fallen tanker loaded with fuel. May God continually protect us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
SteveUg:
grin angrybaba hu provoke u just give me a sample of d person face make I dash slap

Urchin found

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Your potential customer dey call you you dey vex. Ogbeni you need a new job. You are just too arrogant.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
jarkbauer:

Your potential customer dey call you you dey vex. Ogbeni you need a new job. You are just too arrogant.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
good idea. GAZZUZZ if u grow u go know book ehn....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

But we are talking uber/taxify on this thread grin grin grin grin Will you buy this car for Uber/Taxify?

yes. private car owners come here to read too lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Even before the fire incident.. Traffic was all over Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
slamstanlee:
lets forget uber/taxify VW technology/built is far ahead of any Japanese counterparts

Don't even argue biko

I totally agree with you. If you drive a Volkswagen and understand how it functions, it will difficult for you to drive a Japanese. The gap is wide

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joeokoriem: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
chybaz:
Ube/taxify ready car..
, nothing to fix, buy and drive. 4 plugs
great chilling a/c. Leather seat Push to start button. Clean interior. Volkswagen passat 2009..bought brand new. Mileage 88,000
Going for 1.5m contact me 08030552488.
Sure 5/7star ride.

Volkswagen are well used in lagos for transport becos of its durable engine and chasis, by both the danfo and taxi (cabu cabu)
I've used a Passat 2008 bought from USA with 101,000 milage. No doubt d car is strong as par shocks and some parts are very cheap but electrical its killing. Our mechanic don't know much about this car. The car almost killed me with frustration. My rewire had to come all d way from itire to fix it at ajah each time it breaks down. I sold d car out of anger. I sold a very clean & beautiful car at 800k. I've sworn never to go close to that car again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Here is how you should do it:
You don't have to pick all calls (use a voice box)
If you must pick but cannot talk much, announce it to the caller as soon as you pick up. Suggest another time for him to call.
Some callers squeeze time to place their call cause they are very busy and they want to rush the talking. Politely tell them to call back or return the call when free...

(as of odd hour calls.... Heheheheh. Me i don't even pick calls once i am on bed and its 11pm. But i can chat till midnight lol)

Meanwhile the first and only time i called you. You sounded calm and welcoming. Nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I'm giving you elderly advice you are calling me troll.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Fantastic just fantastic.
no need to worry about destination hehehhe grin
But they are now plenty
Uber
Taxify
Ogataxi
Protaxi
Ridemetaxi
Smartcab
Cabu....

Na wa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2018
slamstanlee:
no need to worry about destination hehehhe grin
But they are now plenty
Uber
Taxify
Ogataxi
Protaxi
Ridemetaxi
Smartcab
Cabu....
Alpha1 0% commission

Na wa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray none of our Uber/Taxify drivers was caught up in dat fire of ystdy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
chybaz:

This is funny, and quite explanatory that u are not an experienced mechanic when it comes to volkswagen. You need no repair manual to fix a VW. All you need do is to plug a system for diagnosis. And vuala, that's it. The system tells u the fault, not loke Japanese cars that dont have good shocks and mechanic can cheat u with a Japanese car. But with a volkswagen, the system already tells what's faulty.
Vw has the cheapest shocks, and very cheap parts at Itire (by Ladipo), same mushin axis.
Car with more balance, stronger engine and everlasting shocks.

(Since i was born and now i am still getting young; i have never seen danfo or this volkswagen park someone up on the road; brothers have u seen)

You are struggling to ensure people take interest in your offer.Any one who has driven on Uber and knows about cars would already know these model of passat is a no go area except if for personal use or if you are a dove horizon spec driving Uber for pleayure.......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Experienced drivers on the platform can whatsapp 09082461162. There are cars on rentage - both manual and auto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2018
slamstanlee:
lets forget uber/taxify VW technology/built is far ahead of any Japanese counterparts

Don't even argue biko

If we forget Uber/Taxify, then what are we doing here.

Is VW built good for this business?

Would you rent a VW built as a driver since it's far ahead of Japanese built?

Would you like to take the car on hire-purchase while you handle all repairs and maintenance?

If your answer is Yes, then please contact the seller to buy the car. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.