Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4793615 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I guess the review is for either U.K or U.S
This is Nigeria and they are making so much profit, on the contrary, where do you want to test an autonomous car? Maybe in Abuja but definitely not in Lagos hence the reason why I guess that would be long term project, maybe a decade should they consider an autonomous car in Nigeria.

pafo:

Never going to happen. I read they are running at a loss even at the 25 percent and it doesnt look like it will change with drivers still running the cars. Thats why they were testing the driverless cars thingy and that looks to have hit a snag for the forseeable future.

Reducing that commission is a dream that will not happen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

Never going to happen. I read they are running at a loss even at the 25 percent and it doesnt look like it will change with drivers still running the cars. Thats why they were testing the driverless cars thingy and that looks to have hit a snag for the forseeable future.

When companies declare they are running at a loss, they are basically asking for tax cuts. Surprised you don't know this. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kenola(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have good and standard 5 vehicles registered with Uber/Taxify , looking for experience, reliable , dedicated drivers for the cars. If you are interested, you can call my contact 08025846425, 09091081934. Hurry up because it is first come service.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neutralmind: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Grupo:

When companies declare they are running at a loss, they are basically asking for tax cuts. Surprised you don't know this. Lol

Not in all cases.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
neutralmind:

Not in all cases.....

BTW in most cases...

In countries like the US and UK where these businesses are heavily taxed, they devise all manners of gimmicks to get tax cuts including declaring losses and even going into a merger with other businesses.

Celebrities would declare bankruptcy. Different tactics.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
After waiting on a rider for 20min, not to talk of 9min drive to her location. Destination 15min drive.
Oga you're driving too slow, please am running late, 2min later call came in, rider answer yes am coming with the cigarette. I weak angry sad sad :. Running late to smoke 400 naira ride, I should fly....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy

What is Fleet Man?
Fleet Man is our Fleet Management package designed for investors who want to register and make money from rideshare with their cars, but do not want to manage the day to day operations themselves.
We understand that you may want to make money from rideshare but do not have the time or wish, to supervise your investments yourself.
What you need is someone who can effectively manage your assets, freeing your time up so you can do the things that really matter.
Fleet man is here for you.

What we do
Our fleet management package is total; we built it from the ground up to give our clients the absolute best fleet management experience possible.
Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy is how fleet management should be done.
Fleet Man has super-efficient hawk eye systems that enable us to monitor your vehicles on our platform continuously and efficiently, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
Would you like to see your car everyday? Easy.
We carry out inspection checks on your vehicle every day! And we keep all the records for access from you.
Our meticulous record-keeping process allows us to have the information of every single asset we manage at our finger tips.
When you calls us, we can automatically pull up all the information pertaining to your asset on our platform within seconds into the phone call.
And we have an amazing array of information at our finger tips. We know your vehicle’s make, model, engine size, repair and maintenance history, previous and next service date etc.
We also know when your vehicle particulars are ready to be renewed and we do it automatically for you without disrupting your vehicle’s work flow.
Taxi App Guy makes earning from your vehicle easy.

How we do it
Taxi App guy has a hybrid operating system. In order to give our clients the most efficient service, we have adopted both automatic and manual processes into our system, this synergy is designed to give you the most precise system currently operating in Nigeria.

What we offer you
-Day to day Asset management
We only do fleet management. It’s what we wake, eat and sleep.
Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy takes complete care of your fleet while you wake, eat and sleep. We take the stress off making money from your vehicle, all you have to do is give us your vehicle, and we put it on our platform and start to earn money for you.
It’s Simpler than A-B-C.

-Payment guarantee
At Taxi App Guy, we know how important it is for you to get paid. It is so important, it’s one of the reasons we do what we do.
We know you don’t want to chase your drivers around the city just to collect your hard earned money. That is why we have introduced our Fleet Man Payment Guarantee. With Taxi App Guy, you are guaranteed to get your payment promptly every week. You don’t have to worry anymore if your driver is going to pay you this week. Now, you know exactly when you are getting your money.
In fact, the way Taxi App Guy’s payments are structured, we don’t get paid if you don’t.

-Peace of mind
We know that you want to be able to invest without fear or worry, and why not. We have designed a system that helps mitigate risks to our clients by 70%; our focus is on client peace of mind.
The usual hiccups like payment shortage or failure, dealing with unscrupulous drivers or mechanics simply disappear with Fleet Man. We use our extensive experience to our clients’ benefit.

-Weekly Inspections
We carry out weekly inspections on your vehicle at no extra charge to you; we also offer daily inspections for a little extra. Daily inspections make our partners feel safe and in-the-loop, after the inspection, we will send an inspection report to you complete with pictures so you can better evaluate the condition of your vehicle.

-Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
We stay on top of regular service items such as oil changes, mileage service intervals, brakes and more.
Our system can automatically predict when maintenance is due based on usage. This means that Fleet Man automatically forecasts the due date of a Service Reminder based on a vehicle's daily average usage.
So Fleet Man knows when your service is due, we know when your brake pads will need changing; we even know when your vehicle papers will expire, weeks in advance!
And with ( and only with, except you elect otherwise) your express approval we can fix them all on your behalf.
Taxi App Guy can fix the issues before they even arise.
Isn’t that awesome?

-Customer Service
Our customer service is always at hand with useful information; we are always available to take your calls. Our customer service vision is to empower our clients to do more, and achieve more with their time.
Using our customer service is a snap; Fleet Man can retrieve maintenance schedules, vehicle history and 90+ specs for your vehicles in our care within seconds.
Within seconds of receiving your phone call. Our super-efficient customer care immediately has all your vehicle information available to you, so that you can carry out oversight and decision making functions quickly and knowledgably.

-Driver monitoring
One of our nifty little systems is dedicated to driver safety. We are constantly (24 hours /7 days a week) monitoring operator (driver) behaviour and other metrics such as harsh braking/acceleration, phone use while driving, speedometer readings etc to ensure your asset is being driven in the safest way possible. We reward or levy our safest or least safe drivers every week. This ensures that it is in the operator’s best interests to use your vehicles properly.

There are many many more reasons you should talk to us today for your fleet management needs. Whether you have one vehicle or hundreds, you are our most prized client and your business is very important to us. And that is why, with Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy you are always King.
Call or Whatsapp us Today, and let’s get your vehicle rolling out and your money rolling in.
Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
It's 1 thing to write it on paper, it's a totally different ball game when put to practice. YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. Be careful with your investments, be careful with your Reputation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

I strongly disagree with your talk of a loss at 25%.what cost are they incurring to draw up a loss.Note that for the past 4-6weeks they have been giving 50% promo to riders so tell me which loss making company would still give such bonus to riders.Abeg we are waiting for fare reduction.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

Who said Uber is making a loss?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbkk: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Najm:
Guys... Pls I need urgent advise.
Between a 05 Camry and an '10 Hyundai Elantra which is ideal as per fuel efficiency, cost of maintenance and second hand value. I intend to drive the car myself and don't intend to drive full time. Thanks.

NB:am taking a loan to buy the car at a very reduced interest rate....if this helps with d decision making.

If both are at the same price I will take the 10 Elentra, the elentra has better fuel efficiency and no fear of vandals

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
chloride6:

Who said Uber is making a loss?

You can always read about the company with a simple google search. I however did read about it on quora.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

You can always read about the company with a simple google search. I however did read about it on quora.

You need an introductory class in financial analysis.

Look up Earnings management and Theory of Production - Stage 1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=pafo post=68885273]

You can always read about the company with a simple google search. I however did read about it on quora.[

True that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
chloride6:

You need an introductory class in financial analysis.

Look up Earnings management and Theory of Production - Stage 1

I did psychology man, I have no business with financial whatever. You'd do well to explain though and prove how smarter you are than hundreds of people who seems to think they are running at a loss despite the exponential growth of the company.

I very much hate insults and look to learn from people who have more knowlegde than I do on issues like this. Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=pafo post=68871677]

Reducing that commission is a dream that will not happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

I did psychology man, I have no business with financial whatever. You'd do well to explain though and prove how smarter you are than hundreds of people who seems to think they are running at a loss despite the exponential growth of the company.

I very much hate insults and look to learn from people who have more knowlegde than I do on issues like this. Cheers!

Sorry if I insulted you. Anyway what a company tells you and what is really going on is seldom the same.

Engineering their P and L to look like a loss is a smart financial decision to keep the tax man at length.

Businesses like Uber are in their first phase which is characterised by insane growth rates. They know that in the future the market will be saturated and bottom lines will drastically reduce. So the smart thing to do is gain ground by increasing your asset base. By declaring a loss you can sweat your revenues multiple times before having to pay the tax man.

So in summary, they are making mad money.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello, Well said. Writing and Doing are two totally different things. Just as book knowledge is different from practical.
Some people do some, some people do both.
I reckon, you of all people would know at least one person that does both.

That said, in business it is usually better to leave predictions to soothsayers.
Yes, people predict stock market patterns and win big. But all those same people lost in 2008.

So predictions are a bit unstable for fleet management, at least for us at Taxi App Guy. We prefer facts to sentiments.
Yes you can't predict human behaviour.
Yet we must also do business with other people.
We must employ other people who are not us or related to us.
We must entrust our vehicles to other people to fix. It is inevitable.

Since it is a must that we do business, what do we then do? We safeguard against those risks. Instead of saying
"I suspect my driver is taking my vehicle to just any roadside kazeem, which obviously will ruin it", you safeguard against that risk;
"I don't know whether the driver is going to remit this week", you safeguard against that risk;
"I can't predict human behaviour, the driver might get drunk and wrap my car around a tree", you safeguard.
It's not always as simple as saying it, but really, what ever is? what matters are the results you achieve.

Our aim at Taxi App Guy is to use our over One and a half years experience and reputation in Ride share fleet management to help safeguard our clients against all the usual risks and loopholes common in ride share. We believe that should require skill and dexterity, but definitely not magic.
I hate to sound like I am humble-bragging or using style to make mouth, but our work really does speak for itself.

While I think you gave good advice. I also think it goes without saying that people must mind their reputations, and be careful with their investments.
Both online and in real life.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Are you ready?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Good day house. Please kindly advise me on the best data plan for Uber services and which network do you consider to be the best. Please i appreciate your sincere inputs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Just in case we forget easily, 2 good driver with years of experience rented an office in lekki, got over 100 of you to invest in fleet management and disappeared into thin air.

They were experienced.

They had good intentions

They never had any bad motives

They were business oriented

Sadly they could not predict human behaviour.

A word of advice based on experience.

IF as a fleet manager you do not have a strong capital Base, Do not make promises you cannot fulfil.

If you cannot pay clients From your pocket if drivers default, do not start what you cannot finish.

Good luck to every one.

I will not talk about this again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Goodmorning house, can you pls share your top 4/5 best drivers application.
1. Uber driver
2. Taxify driver
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
The Pros here should kindly contribute.
Have a blessed day....Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Just in case we forget easily, 2 good driver with years of experience rented an office in lekki, got over 100 of you to invest in fleet management and disappeared into thin air.

They were experienced.

They had good intentions

IF as a fleet manager you do not have a strong capital Base, Do not make promises you cannot fulfil.

If you cannot pay clients From your pocket if drivers default, do not start what you cannot finish.

Good luck to every one.

please stop talking about this. i take god beg you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

They were experienced.

They had good intentions

Good luck to every one.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
how do you go about vehicle inspection for taxify

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2018
jarkbauer:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2018
jarkbauer:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

i have 2010 Camry and 2004 highlander. They both make noise in the legs.

what should i change.
gazzuzz i need your help.
my greetings to your beautiful wife

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
jarkbauer:

i have 2010 Camry and 2004 highlander. They both make noise in the legs.

what should i change.
gazzuzz i need your help.
my greetings to your beautiful wife

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
grin why are u using 3 monikers to confuse people, stick to 1 so people can confidently deal with ur brand name and know it better . U hv taxiappguy, oaksfivefarms which is ur first moniker that u used initially ,then currently fleetman .
Pls answer one so we know how to shot our shot.

OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello, Well said. Writing and Doing are two totally different things. Just as book knowledge is different from practical.
Some people do some, some people do both.
I reckon, you of all people would know at least one person that does both.

That said, in business it is usually better to leave predictions to soothsayers.
Yes, people predict stock market patterns and win big. But all those same people lost in 2008.

So predictions are a bit unstable for fleet management, at least for us at Taxi App Guy. We prefer facts to sentiments.
Yes you can't predict human behaviour.
Yet we must also do business with other people.
We must employ other people who are not us or related to us.
We must entrust our vehicles to other people to fix. It is inevitable.

Since it is a must that we do business, what do we then do? We safeguard against those risks. Instead of saying
"I suspect my driver is taking my vehicle to just any roadside kazeem, which obviously will ruin it", you safeguard against that risk;
"I don't know whether the driver is going to remit this week", you safeguard against that risk;
"I can't predict human behaviour, the driver might get drunk and wrap my car around a tree", you safeguard.
It's not always as simple as saying it, but really, what ever is? what matters are the results you achieve.

Our aim at Taxi App Guy is to use our over One and a half years experience and reputation in Ride share fleet management to help safeguard our clients against all the usual risks and loopholes common in ride share. We believe that should require skill and dexterity, but definitely not magic.
I hate to sound like I am humble-bragging or using style to make mouth, but our work really does speak for itself.

While I think you gave good advice. I also think it goes without saying that people must mind their reputations, and be careful with their investments.
Both online and in real life.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Goodmorning house, can you pls share your top 4/5 best drivers application.
1. Uber driver
2. Taxify driver
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
The Pros here should kindly contribute.
Have a blessed day....Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.