Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733750 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
double0seven:
Please I have a question

Are there guys using 2001 Honda accord on Uber or Taxify?

If there are, does it pay? I mean do they get good amount of requests just as cars as Big-Daddy, EOD, 2004 Corrolas, etc?

Between Honda city, Honda civic, EOD and Big-Daddy, which would u consider best for Uber/Taxify?

Sometimes I worry about the small engines of Honda city, that wear & tear would catch up with it quickly.

And then, what's the experience of driving manual transmission on Uber/Taxify like. I see manuals of cars like Big-Daddy, Honda EOD & DC which are much cheaper. I once saw a very big daddy for 700k.

But someone told me not to try buying manual transmission for Uber/Taxify that I won't like myself. I replied that I've driven a manual car before for a period of about 2 years. He said driving a manual transmission as a personal car is quite different driving it commercially for Uber/taxify as a taxi. That it is tiring. That I just need make sure the car is an automatic transmission.

How true is this.

Thanks for those kind of enough to answer my questions.
The smaller the engine the better. Forget about any car with engine above 2.0. Among the cars you mentioned, city and civic is the best.

Manual transmission would be more hectic, but if you are used to it, then no issues,after all Ogunvic did magic with his Lion manual transmission. But I promise you even with automatic, it's a very hectic job.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridemetaxi: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
RideMe is here to give you total business ownership. Lots of drivers and partners are signing up and soon, we'll take over the market.
Get on board now before it's too late.
Visit >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=RideMe+Logistics+Software+Limited to download both the driver/partner app & rider app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epelumi42(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
pateffy:

@epelumi42 Available pateffiongesther@gmail.com
Call me. check my signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business from www.taxiappguy.com

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by double0seven(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
mazinaija:
The smaller the engine the better. Forget about any car with engine above 2.0. Among the cars you mentioned, city and civic is the best.

Manual transmission would be more hectic, but if you are used to it, then no issues,after all Ogunvic did magic with his Lion manual transmission. But I promise you even with automatic, it's a very hectic job.

Thanks for this answer. Just wonder if the difference in the "hectic" between the manual and automatic really that much. If its really, the person saying automatic may have a point then.

And there is this 1.3l Honda-city I saw and I'm like, is this not to underpowered or something?

Can someone one say something about this please:
_" Are there guys using 2001 Honda accord on Uber or Taxify?

If there are, does it pay? I mean do they get good amount of requests just as cars as Big-Daddy, EOD, 2004 Corrolas, etc? "_
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
ridemetaxi:
Hello everyone,
RideMe is here to give you total business ownership. Lots of drivers and partners are signing up and soon, we'll take over the market.
Get on board now before it's too late.
Visit >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=RideMe+Logistics+Software+Limited to download both the driver/partner app & rider app.

How long does it take to be activated?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Taxi App Guy is Opening in Lagos!
Watch out for our all new Fleet Management Platform called Fleet Man
This July 2018.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by barakath(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm interested in the car, kindly contact me on 09098796120. Adeyemi Semiu olusola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Nigerians and attention seeking sha, why on earth will you post someone contacts and information on social media just because you had an issue while transacting. What happen to the driver privacy? What happen to driver security? I hope some drivers will wise up and sue some attention seeking mofo one day and they will have to pay for defamation.

I tire for them oooo, no driver will want to fight was rider but Bros I tell you riders can make you loose it, I changed it for one lady the other day. I know she's gonna rate me low but I didn't mind. I passed a message after all, imagine someone requested and I accepted and called her to assure her I am coming since it's taxify so she won't cancel. She waited for like a minute and cancelled when I was already on my way I accepted it again and called her again this time and told her to hold on naa, why will they always be in a hurry to cancel she said she has been standing under the sun. I got to her and asked if she even got another driver will the person fly to the pickup point? I was mad when she told me she's going to gt bank awolowo road. So because of this yeye trip she has been making noise up and down. Bros honestly she won't forget the things I told her in a hurry. What happened to patience, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Phat7o:

08139584625 whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Anything for me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LadyHeaven(f): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I tire for them oooo, no driver will want to fight was rider but Bros I tell you riders can make you loose it, I changed it for one lady the other day. I know she's gonna rate me low but I didn't mind. I passed a message after all, imagine someone requested and I accepted and called her to assure her I am coming since it's taxify so she won't cancel. She waited for like a minute and cancelled when I was already on my way I accepted it again and called her again this time and told her to hold on naa, why will they always be in a hurry to cancel she said she has been standing under the sun. I got to her and asked if she even got another driver will the person fly to the pickup point? I was mad when she told me she's going to gt bank awolowo road. So because of this yeye trip she has been making noise up and down. Bros honestly she won't forget the things I told her in a hurry. What happened to patience, nonsense.

i know it's not easy and some riders are very annoying, rude and outright infuriating, but you should learn how to rein your temper and take things in stride no matter how painful the situation maybe, exact same scenario happened to a friend but instead of firing back with anger he apologized for his "lateness" and turned to leave, the lady called him back apologized also and he dropped her off, four days later she called him up and requested he helped transfer goods for her company offline, the gig lasted one week three days and he made over 150k clean (no fees or commission to be remitted) mind you after the days work he still sometimes drove his uber. so trust me when i say no location is "yeye" & we shouldn't let someone's m.u.m.uish attitude damp our polite vibes. peace

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 3:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Lucky buyer. My Infinix hot 4 pro is up for sale at 20k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Hairybelly01:
Lucky buyer. My Infinix hot 4 pro is up for sale at 20k.
0 is the number to call/whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
A 2003 clean toyota Avensis with 1.8L engine is up for rental.

35K per week.

Two guarantors.

Uber or taxify experience is a most.

Pls call 08063440230.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Hairybelly01:
07065385620 is the number to call/whatsapp
pics nko?undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2018
[b

[b][/b]is closed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Guys... Pls I need urgent advise.
Between a 05 Camry and an '10 Hyundai Elantra which is ideal as per fuel efficiency, cost of maintenance and second hand value. I intend to drive the car myself and don't intend to drive full time. Thanks.

NB:am taking a loan to buy the car at a very reduced interest rate....if this helps with d decision making.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2018
TheCar:

Welcome Sir.

Was just telling him to ask you about Honda products. tongue grin

Dru23 don clear matter for Hyundai.

Corolla transmission transmission. grin
Sent u a pm bro. Will like to meet U.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
What if Uber justs slash it to 13% commission? I wonder how drivers and taxify would react grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
What if Uber justs slash it to 13% commission? I wonder how drivers and taxify would react grin grin

Never going to happen. I read they are running at a loss even at the 25 percent and it doesnt look like it will change with drivers still running the cars. Thats why they were testing the driverless cars thingy and that looks to have hit a snag for the forseeable future.

Reducing that commission is a dream that will not happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
OFFLINE TRIP TO ADO EKITI ON FRIDAY

Take off from palace road, Oniru on Friday. Stay with rider till Saturday noon. You come back alone. Rider boards a vehicle to Abuja (you can still grab the abuja deal).

If you are interested, pls indicate as you quote.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2007 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should please call or
WhatsApp this number 08066079593
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please can i get a toyota matrix 2005 ,finally decided to get a matrix for uber and taxify .please any advice on matrix on uber platform . Do rider feel comfortable in it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
kneo:
OFFLINE TRIP TO ADO EKITI ON FRIDAY

Take off from palace road, Oniru on Friday. Stay with rider till Saturday noon. You come back alone. Rider boards a vehicle to Abuja (you can still grab the abuja deal).

If you are interested, pls indicate as you quote.
Thanks.

Kindly leave a phone number to contact U with.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

Never going to happen. I read they are running at a loss even at the 25 percent and it doesnt look like it will change with drivers still running the cars. Thats why they were testing the driverless cars thingy and that looks to have hit a snag for the forseeable future.

Reducing that commission is a dream that will not happen.
Then taxify would totally snooker them pretty soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=styveke post=68873356]

Kindly leave a phone number to contact U with.[/]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: skillip(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.