Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799643 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Shots fired!!! I repeat, shots fired. Issokay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
julietromeo:

Sent u a pm bro. Will like to meet U.

Okay Shakespeare. grin

Would follow you here so you can send me direct message.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Experienced drivers still needed.
expoguru:
Experienced Uber/Taxify drivers with good ratings wanted for a Toyota Camry 07 car.

Rental fee of 35k per week.

2 suitable guarantors needed.

20k security deposit needed.

Preferably mainland drivers especially around iyanaipaja, agege, alagbado and Ikeja axis.

If interested call 08022634836.

Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2018
sesandavid:
Good day house. Please kindly advise me on the best data plan for Uber services and which network do you consider to be the best. Please i appreciate your sincere inputs.
Pls i need your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Enyinne:
grin why are u using 3 monikers to confuse people, stick to 1 so people can confidently deal with ur brand name and know it better . U hv taxiappguy, oaksfivefarms which is ur first moniker that u used initially ,then currently fleetman .
Pls answer one so we know how to shot our shot.

Shoot your shot, pay me no mind.
Oaks Five Farms was for another purpose and not fit for our new rideshare purpose. Taxi App Guy lends itself better to what we do.
They both belong to me, and I own them. And I shout it loud everywhere.
If you found any issues with my moniker as you are insinuating but not quiet saying. Please say it in the full glare of the world, let everybody know what problems you have with me or my moniker.

Here are a list of my monikers, oaksfivefarms and taxiappguy. From 2016 till now, I have been helping people get on Uber. I have managed several vehicles. So there is a lot to see.
I encourage you to go dig. Whatever you find, come and shoot your shot right here where everybody can see.
As I have a feeling if you find something bad, you will be quick to share.
Make sure that if what you find is good, please share too.
Otherwise please free me let me do my business.

And if you mean it in good faith, I'm happy to continue the conversation.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Shoot your shot, pay me no mind.
Oaks Five Farms was for another purpose and not fit for our new rideshare purpose. Taxi App Guy lends itself better to what we do.
They both belong to me, and I own them. And I shout it loud everywhere.
If you found any issues with my moniker as you are insinuating but not quiet saying. Please say it in the full glare of the world, let everybody know what problems you have with me or my moniker.

Here are a list of my monikers, oaksfivefarms and taxiappguy. From 2016 till now, I have been helping people get on Uber. I have managed several vehicles. So there is a lot to see.
I encourage you to go dig. Whatever you find, come and shoot your shot right here where everybody can see.
As I have a feeling if you find something bad, you will be quick to share.
Make sure that if what you find is good, please share too.
Otherwise please free me let me do my business.

And if you mean it in good faith, I'm happy to continue the conversation.

Nice Edit........... Was almost surprised at the initial Ending. I am impressed once again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
sesandavid:

Pls i need your response
You need at least 2 networks. 9mobile from Uber +2 others.
Mtn and NTel. Follow my WhatsApp link for cheaper MTN data
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
mcadebola:

Nice Edit........... Was almost surprised at the initial Ending. I am impressed once again
Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
ifyeez:
After waiting on a rider for 20min, not to talk of 9min drive to her location. Destination 15min drive.
Oga you're driving too slow, please am running late, 2min later call came in, rider answer yes am coming with the cigarette. I weak angry sad sad :. Running late to smoke 400 naira ride, I should fly....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This got me mehn grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Never Get Stuck Due To Flat Tyre: Get A Tyre Pump (7000 ONLY!!!): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/heavy-duty-tyre-inflator-pump/

Vacuum Cleaner for your car (2K only): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/12v-high-power-portable-handheld-vacuum-cleaner-for-car/

Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/universal-car-rim-decorator-8m-red-blue-white-black/

Monitor your car battery voltage/alternator charging voltage (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/mini-car-volt-meter/

Scan Your Car With This Bluetooth Obd 2 Scanner (4k, Works With All Cars ): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-vc002-b-mini-obdii-elm327-bluetooth-car-scanner-diagnostic-tool/

Scan Your Car With This Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (8k, Works With All Cars ): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-cy300-obdii-car-diagnostic-tool-code-scanner/

Scan Your Car With This Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (10k, Works With All Cars): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-cv309-obdii-eobd-car-diagnostic-tool/

Towing Rope For Your Car (can Carry 3 Tons Weight, Good For SUV. 2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/5-tons-vehicle-towing-cable-rope-length-4myellow/

Call: 09055927540 OR Whatsapp: 07066697724
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chybaz: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
God bless you

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
for your mind grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
expoguru:

They are scarce.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gentlelife50:

They are all TAKEN.
grin
Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
expoguru:

Try converting it to Toyota Corolla 2007 and see how experienced drivers will rush for it.

Camry is not for uber/Taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
2006 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)1 Very Suitable Guarantor
2)Surulere and environs resident
3)Only experienced drivers please with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
chybaz:
Ube/taxify ready car..
, nothing to fix, buy and drive. 4 plugs
great chilling a/c. Leather seat Push to start button. Clean interior. Volkswagen passat 2009..bought brand new. Mileage 88,000
Going for 1.5m contact me 08030552488.
Sure 5/7star ride.

Volkswagen are well used in lagos for transport becos of its durable engine and chasis, by both the danfo and taxi (cabu cabu)

GAZZUZZ you no go buy this wan again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

GAZZUZZ you no go buy this wan again grin grin grin grin grin

2nd rule of E-hailing..... Do not use a sensitive vehicle.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2nd rule of E-hailing..... Do not use a sensitive vehicle.

Boss, please do u mind explaining what you mean by Sensitive Vehicle??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by propaco: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you are an Uber/Taxify Partners or Drivers, let's take our professional discussion to the Telegram.

Click here to join http:///prouberandtaxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
mcadebola:

Boss, please do u mind explaining what you mean by Sensitive Vehicle??

Vehicles that require a repair manual to fix.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
chillex8:

Fixed.

Lolzz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chybaz: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Vehicles that require a repair manual to fix.

This is funny, and quite explanatory that u are not an experienced mechanic when it comes to volkswagen. You need no repair manual to fix a VW. All you need do is to plug a system for diagnosis. And vuala, that's it. The system tells u the fault, not loke Japanese cars that dont have good shocks and mechanic can cheat u with a Japanese car. But with a volkswagen, the system already tells what's faulty.
Vw has the cheapest shocks, and very cheap parts at Itire (by Ladipo), same mushin axis.
Car with more balance, stronger engine and everlasting shocks.

(Since i was born and now i am still getting young; i have never seen danfo or this volkswagen park someone up on the road; brothers have u seen)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
chybaz:

This is funny, and quite explanatory that u are not an experienced mechanic when it comes to volkswagen. You need no repair manual to fix a VW. All you need do is to plug a system for diagnosis. And vuala, that's it. The system tells u the fault, not loke Japanese cars that dont have good shocks and mechanic can cheat u with a Japanese car. But with a volkswagen, the system already tells what's faulty.
Vw has the cheapest shocks, and very cheap parts at Itire (by Ladipo), same mushin axis.

(Since i was born and now i am still getting young; i have never seen danfo or this volkswagen park someone up on the road; brothers have u seen)

Happy sales.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridemetaxi: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
ACtivation takes 20 minutes after registration.
GAZZUZZ:

How long does it take to be activated?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
ridemetaxi:
ACtivation takes 20 minutes after registration.

Why has mine been pending for 2weeks now? I turn app on all day and never get a request and yet it shows I am online.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridemetaxi: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hi kindly PM us your email address. You can't get trips if you've not added a vehicle and your documents have not been verified.
GAZZUZZ:

Why has mine been pending for 2weeks now? I turn app on all day and never get a request and yet it shows I am online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
ridemetaxi:
Hi kindly PM us your email address. You can't get trips if you've not added a vehicle and your documents have not been verified.

Share a customer care line. I have added driver, and added documents
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Uber / taxify drivers needed for
Toyota MATRIX 2006
Toyota Corolla 2005 (2)
Toyota Corolla 2006
For rental becomes higher purchase after 3 months of constant payments or if you have outright payment.
All cars are registered on the platforms

Serious drivers should contact me :
08159781952 (WhatsApp)
07037456734 (WhatsApp) & call

Repairs done by me.

2 guarantors , contact me for other details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridemetaxi: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
We're trying to send you a private message. Kindly respond. Thanks.
GAZZUZZ:

Share a customer care line. I have added driver, and added documents

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
chybaz:

lets forget uber/taxify VW technology/built is far ahead of any Japanese counterparts

Don't even argue biko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
slamstanlee:
lets forget uber/taxify VW technology/built is far ahead of any Japanese counterparts

Don't even argue biko

But we are talking uber/taxify on this thread grin grin grin grin Will you buy this car for Uber/Taxify?

chy.baz:
Ube/taxify ready car..
, nothing to fix, buy and drive. 4 plugs
great chilling a/c. Leather seat Push to start button. Clean interior. Volkswagen passat 2009..bought brand new. Mileage 88,000
Going for 1.5m contact me 08030552488.
Sure 5/7star ride.

Volkswagen are well used in lagos for transport becos of its durable engine and chasis, by both the danfo and taxi (cabu cabu)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001, Gabrielnimi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.