Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733411 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Toyota Matrix tokunbo
Uber and Taxify driver (experienced)
Already registered on the platforms
Ready to start work immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olayemia34: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Goodday people...I have this ford transit 2004 for sale..Any1 interested in buying should call or whatsapp 08025620513..

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damirex4real(m): 2:48am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=mymotong post=69016556][/quote] okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hardbody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
hardbody:

You are dead right. Haven't been around here for a while but truth be told, GAZZUZZ is a thorough bred professional. He has a right to pick and choose and honestly he has earned it. He is good at what he does and has gotten my confidence over time. It is only to be expected that he will be attacked by persons struggling to understand how he got to where he is. Keep doing your stuff GAZZUZZ, we will always find our way to you. wink

GAZZUZZ, we have an unfinished business and i dey shame to come see you, abeg can i come? Or call first.... kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2018
hardbody:

GAZZUZZ, we have an unfinished business and i dey shame to come see you, abeg can i come? Or call first.... kiss

Call brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
driver needed for a corolla 2006.
must stay in a gated apartment.
Evidence of previous wrk done.
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors
Assurance of 1 week rental is a must.

Contact in signature.

Whatsapp only please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
miliki777:
Driver needed urgently for a clean toyota Matrix 04 tokumbo.
must reside around ogba, ojota, ojodu berger nd environs. 
must stay in a gated apartment, 
Evidence of previous wrk done.
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantor 
Assurance of 1 week rental is a must.
Owner does all repair.

note that if the above is met you can start immediately.

call me on +2348072038153

Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Have always been calling Gazzuzz and have always failed to go to his place and that doesn’t stop him from responding to my calls. It might just be a wrong time and you should always respect that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Pls where us taxify inspection center on the island ..and hw cab i get a tax id number ,pls help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2018
sola12:
Pls where us taxify inspection center on the island ..and hw cab i get a tax id number ,pls help a brother.

Go to Total service station, beside the Palms mall, BIS way, Victoria Island

For tax ID visit the nearest FIRS or LIRS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
My ogas, please bow effiencient and effective is Nissan Sentra 2007 and Honda Civic 2007 for e-hailing business.. Need to make a decision
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Took this trip from Muritala Muhamed to Onike,Yaba #700, this rider gave me #2,500. ��

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
dru23:

I never mention anything about Hp on the above post.. Drivers were complaining, so like a good citizen that I am , I offered alternative which is not a scam ..I stated that sterling bank is offering autoloan for uber drivers. And I stated that you can get more information about it on the thread.. So what crime have I committed here? Did I ask anybody to jump inside the lagoon ?
Don't mind them. There is nothing one can do to fully satisfy a human being. Pls I need more details on the loan process..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emekayoung:

Don't mind them. There is nothing one can do to fully satisfy a human being. Pls I need more details on the loan process..

You have to call the bank ..the advert was posted by another person, and it was verify that it is real. It is a conjuction between uber and sterling bank ..if you read the post or search sterling bank you might find the advert.. But if in doubt call the bank for more information..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe your phone calculated something wrong and the rider can see the right fee. What type of phone do you use.
Olahevan:
Took this trip from Muritala Muhamed to Onike,Yaba #700, this rider gave me #2,500. ��

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
mistadayo:
Maybe your phone calculated something wrong and the rider can see the right fee. What type of phone do you use.
murtala mohamed road is yaba/ebute metta abi... Ur trip fare is correct i think ur rider is a nice perzin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Neatly and litely used 3 months old Infinix Hot 5 Lite X559 with complete assessories for sale @29k (non-negotiable). This phone is as good as buying new one of it, that i can guarantee the lucky buyer, interested buyer can reach me on 090 7182 9367.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by minority84(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
stpat1:
I have a 2004 Honda civic and will like to put it up for Uber or Taxify.

So I need a driver that will be doing the driving and be paying me weekly.

Who's interested.
Make your offer

I am willing to take it up..
My name is Mayowa
mayowaebenezer5@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ollarr: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please house ooo. I am an experienced uber driver, plz I need a car for rentage. Here is my contact 08036084843. Please help a brother. God Bless you all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Taxify app and GPS wahala, I picked a rider from VI-VGC and the traffic was mad, this is what taxify app calculated for me. 91mins spent on a trip and no KM was recorded. Thank God it's a card trip.

Meanwhile, am using Huawei Y7 2018, 8.0 OS, so don't tell me it's from my phone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please help i registered a particular car on uber/taxify and i changed the car how can i change the car name and model on uber /taxify app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emekayoung:

As someone who’s been in dis business before ehailing came to Nigeria, I will tell you, and don’t stand to be corrected that the only condition that justifies the exorbitant amount you guys collect on rental is a higher purchase deal. Y’all just milking the drivers dry. But I don’t blame you, I blame the govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Olahevan:
Taxify? If you talk they'll say it's your phone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Today dull too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Taxify app and GPS wahala, I picked a rider from VI-VGC and the traffic was mad, this is what taxify app calculated for me. 91mins spent on a trip and no KM was recorded. Thank God it's a card trip.

Meanwhile, am using Huawei Y7 2018, 8.0 OS, so don't tell me it's from my phone.
That rider at that moment grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Haderbayor123:

Ever since the problem I had with taxify, I always click on the taxify float icon occasionally while on a trip. Cos I noticed the app losses activity on the phone ram once a while after a period. So keeping the app active once a while on a trip is needed especially on a long trip.( I mean click on the icon then back to whatever you want to do on the phone)
At the bolded, just pray taxify answers you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Am waiting for taxify to come and give me story like

Haderbayor123:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Today dull too
I am a newbie in this e-hailing biz and my discovery is that Tuesday's are usually dull days..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Haderbayor123:

Check your float icon. It doesn't have a glowing color around it. Check my pic to compare.
Besides that, you sure say no be yemoja you carry cos I dey see Lagos lagoon as destination shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
brogxy:

Check your float icon. It doesn't have a glowing color around it. Check my pic to compare.
Besides that, you sure say no be yemoja you carry cos I dey see Lagos lagoon as destination shocked
Guy nah everything u dey do ? shocked Uber, Taxify, ogataxi, alpha ride....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
chucsmoore:
Guy nah everything u dey do ? shocked Uber, Taxify, ogataxi, alpha ride, rideme....
No be one way enter market grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rajsolomon:
Please help i registered a particular car on uber/taxify and i changed the car how can i change the car name and model on uber /taxify app

For uber, just go to partner profile and add new vehicle, upload required documents.

For taxify, take vehicle for inspection, log on to your driver portal from the settings tab of the driver app, add new vehicle then call taxify support for validation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.