Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733165 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Taxify distance covered zero. Taxify why nah this review will take forever to come tru.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
This number plate dropped of one of my car's, please if found, 5k reward awaits

Check lekki 1st traffic light and Abraham adesanya roundabout.. Saw some plates lying fallow

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Clean Honda CRV 2003 (Automatic) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN30,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Guarantors working in a reputable company
2)Driver should live in Mushin, Isolo and environs
3)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify.

Interested guys can drop there number,07056968058/07081059923
NB-People staying arnd Agege or Abule Egba will be preferrable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foxycute(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Is Toyota camry 2000 model accepted in Uber and taxify.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chukwudiike(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Us amazon

Physical card: 100$ available with cash receipt
Ecode: 100$ available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
I never told u to, sir. Why must we Nigerians always attribute success to diabolical means? Juz coz we attempted same and fell short. cool
Oga who's talking about diabolic means here? Abeg just forget it. I am not in for this Biko I am looking for request before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
chillex8:

I love Honda civic.
Too low, don't love it. Although riders like it and do compliment it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

If you have previously bought any of the previous versions of the book, you don't have to purchase it again!
As usual, I am pushing the update to your email absolutely free of charge.
All you have to do is check your inbox in the morning. It's sure to be sitting there.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Are lite drivers not complaining too? Besides these days almost all the riders now know the difference between lite and taxify, they know it's corolla that will still come and pick them after all so why pay more?
And me I am on taxify category but almost all the trips I do these days are lite.
There will always b complain, but we obviously can't compare Taxify and lite.

Aside dat; how do u get lite request on taxify cat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pesuzok(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Registered then uploaded documents since 2 weeks now, no mail or anything, that's why am going to there office

Please update on the outcome of the visit. My profile is still at onboarding
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
lemme know when u need your VIP ticket reservation in hell delivered to your address.

That's just me. Even when money never complete or even start to hustle am, we deh rest. We love our life/health. Deal with it. It's not all about the peanuts. tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don force myself to be some riders personal driver by calling them to remind them to call me for ride.

Its time we keep our offline riders cos some Taxify drivers don dey snatch my offline riders. Waiting for online request is a long thing. When online request come , good luck and when no request, offline riders contact got my back

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
well...u seem to knw what they do to achieve these seemingly impossible feat.
It's settled grin. U knw the reason for the difference btw u and them and chose to maintain the status quo.

It is pure acrimony to detest ppl who go that extra mile you can't. No1 has to be you or reason like u do

U must be good at encouraging those that will like to go extra mile to get rich illegally.

Are u a driver, car owner or both. Which one?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
When you decide to fix your engine, check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4664741/rebuild-replace#70097193

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
I never told u to, sir. Why must we Nigerians always attribute success to diabolical means? Juz coz we attempted same and fell short. cool

JJC, have u ever heard the term lockito? a.k.a. uber++

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
pope191:

There will always b complain, but we obviously can't compare Taxify and lite.

Aside dat; how do u get lite request on taxify cat.
Before I answer do you drive? Or you are a car owner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
jayooh:

Don't mind him, once you complain you are lazy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

I just passed. Nothing of such seen

Besides, the road is very free on both sides

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
jayooh:

aboki..I know about lockito probably b4 u started e-hailing hustle.
Who says evry successful driver must av used lockito to Spoof GPS?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
lemme know when u need your VIP ticket reservation in hell delivered to your address.
That's too harsh on the guy. He has every right to his opinion. He cares about his good health than money. Atimes we make use of the body to make money , where as, the money can not rescue or safe the body when it tells on d body.
You just have to also admit that all drivers are not d same. What am I still doing on the road when my target is met.? Even as a car owner I have target.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
You Have fuel pump issue looks at this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4662306/fuel-pumps-nigeria#70098366

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

U must be good at encouraging those that will like to go extra mile to get rich illegally.

Are u a driver, car owner or both. Which one?
I think you're better at making ppl feel what u cudnt achieve is unachievable by any other person except through illegal means.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Great information

GAZZUZZ:

From experience, I now know the "hardworking" drivers from the hardworking drivers. It's quite simple. ~5,000 miles every 6weeks i a genuine driver. ~ 2000-3000 every 6weeks is cutting corners and will not last long. 6,000-10,000 miles there is more than 1 driver using the vehicle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
jayooh:

That's just me. Even when money never complete or even start to hustle am, we deh rest. We love our life/health. Deal with it. It's not all about the peanuts. tongue
grin grin how modest of u...
The ticket offer still open bros..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind him, once you complain you are lazy.
don't misquote me bro.. I never said u are lazy..
It'd be insensitive of me to call u such. I'm only telling u to not beef peeps who do what they mus to get what dem want legally
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chukwudiike:
Us amazon

Physical card: 100$ available with cash receipt
Ecode: 100$ available

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
grin grin how modest of u...
The ticket offer still open bros..
Why are u advertising hell fire ticket here oga? If the guy is not interested, then take it elsewhere .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Taxify do my guy strong thing

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
don't misquote me bro.. I never said u are lazy..
It'd be insensitive of me to call u such. I'm only telling u to not beef peeps who do what they mus to get what dem want legally
Legally? I am not talking about legally making it, I only have issues with those making it illegally, but then if you know you no know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
Taxify do my guy strong thing
Despite doing 107 trips...nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), Welz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.