Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733617 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Joshculler:
Pls House, am new to e-hailing. I am curruntly working out a HP deal with a friend. And am to be remitting 120k monthly. Pls i want to kniw before i fully enter this biz. Is it possible to work from 5.30am -10pm daily and have a net profit of like 220k monthly? Am not a greedy fellow, just want to put food on d table for my family and make dem comfortable. Pls kindly give me realistic advice. Thanks

My brother, it will be difficult ooo. You will need to sleep outside for the weekends in the week to make this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Ojaiyeola:
Morning peeps, please who uses or has used Castrol Magantec, how good is it?

Made in Nigeria? You can read more about that here. https://www.nairaland.com/3464011/total-forte-conoiloando-mobil1-mrs

Made in USA, that is good.

Alternatively you can use Mobil 1 made in USA

You can buy here. https://www.nairaland.com/4606605/mobil1-5w30-advance-full-synthetic#69768990

I use mobil for all my car's, and a greater percentage of all my clients.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
eherbal:
morning folks.pls avoid 3rdmainland bridge for now. it's on a lockdown diet.burning bus inward adekunle.alternative route advised.pls stay safe

I just passed. Nothing of such seen

Besides, the road is very free on both sides
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sadly I have noticed this trait with almost every one who ever cheated me.

Yes you are right. But their partners praise them as the hardworking drivers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Yes you are right. But their partners praise them as the hardworking drivers

From experience, I now know the "hardworking" drivers from the hardworking drivers. It's quite simple. ~5,000 miles every 6weeks i a genuine driver. ~ 2000-3000 every 6weeks is cutting corners and will not last long. 6,000-10,000 miles there is more than 1 driver using the vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Kia cerato 2007 available for rental.

1.6liter engine

Requirement. 35k per week

Upfront payment Of 35k is mandatory.

Experience is not necessary. (We have noticed the newer drivers are now more effective)

Contact 08032370718

New drivers.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Maybe I will start requesting my self before I can be recognized as hard working. Since 6am both apps online still no request. Way that rideme guy, please way una office dey am tired of waiting

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2018
eherbal:
pls bro, no matter how tempting their schemes and antics may seem,don't be swayed.its dirty money �. KARMA has a way of short changing those type of people.they're never successful.
enjoy your honest sweat. YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Thanks my brother, I no even dey interested in that their group. Cool Kobo is better than hot naira.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Maybe I will start requesting my self before I can be recognized as hard working. Since 6am both apps online still no request. Way that rideme guy, please way una office dey am tired of waiting
I may be wrong,but With The Lil experience gathered here , positioning is king. this is determined by particular times of the day . moreover, sacrificing a lil bit of fuel to Change location should help.
best of luck cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
I thought I was just been lazy too cos I have been getting so useless requests. This one I could have taken entered a wrong address

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
eherbal:
I may be wrong,but With The Lil experience gathered here , positioning is king. this is determined by particular times of the day . moreover, sacrificing a lil bit of fuel to Change location should help.
best of luck cool
Location from where to where. I have driven almost 20km changing position but kept getting useless request. I was hoping to get a request that will take me southwards,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
You don't have to go to their office, just download and complete everything there. Abeg make drivers register with other companies cos that's the only way others can grow.
It's ogataxi I would love to register with now. I noticed how An Uber staff that rode with me sometime spoke about them as if they were a threat to them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
eherbal:
best of luck cool

When will you guys stop saying this positioning thing! You think those complaining are JJC's or newbies. Some people here just won't accept this work is not like before anymore. number of hours online doesn't even count anymore, nothing counts except LUCK!!!! And maybe PRAYERS sha

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2018
akanniade10:

When will you guys stop saying this positioning thing! You think those complaining are JJC's or newbies. Some people here just won't accept this work is not like before anymore. number of hours online doesn't even count anymore, nothing counts except LUCK!!!! And maybe PRAYERS sha
I reset my odometer daily before the start of work.
This is what I have driven today with only cancellation fee to show for

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:

Just imagine!!! So where does the term hardworking driver or changing position count in this scenario. Cos from the look of things Brogxy have been online for good number of hours and he has been changing locations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streets2empire: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:

Our office is at 8 cmd road after Magodo phase 2, before Q bar.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
hehehe..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
@Ifyeez & Brogxy! What is happening now is called the principle of supply & demand. I have read so many comments here, how some drivers are having free flow and just don't care about future doom. Drivers need to come together, understand the power within, this no corolla, no business in my opinion is rubbish (from d onset, it wasn't like dat, but shift in price begot dat). I think one should be able to use reasonable low cost car and still make something out of it. Drivers r too quick to adjust to whateva being thrown at them.

Taxify change the game wit dia lite package and riders r adjusting to it daily. Uber did not keep constant 1.1 surge, because deh care, taxify lite wit dia 10 minutes drive is just the reason for low request on uber. Now they even call drivers for feedback & any adjustment to note.

The best bet is either to find a way to join lite, accept the low price in good fate or wait till 5pm when demand is high on all app.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:

Finally gotten the request, now shes using forever to come out, the worst is that I don't even know were she's going to.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
jayooh:

Sorry to burst your bubble, firstly, I'm sane; secondly, I would grin
lemme know when u need your VIP ticket reservation in hell delivered to your address.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Finally gotten the request, now shes using forever to come out, the worst is that I don't even know were she's going to.

You for ask na, Haba! Na 2018 we dey oooo bros! People still dey do blind job?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind them, just do what you can. I have met one of them like that, they don't go home. Besides some of them use to manipulate the fares plus other small small things they do.
well...u seem to knw what they do to achieve these seemingly impossible feat.
It's settled grin. U knw the reason for the difference btw u and them and chose to maintain the status quo.

It is pure acrimony to detest ppl who go that extra mile you can't. No1 has to be you or reason like u do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
pope191:
@Ifyeez & Brogxy! What is happening now is called the principle of supply & demand. I have read so many comments here, how some drivers are having free flow and just don't care about future doom. Drivers need to come together, understand the power within, this no corolla, no business in my opinion is rubbish (from d onset, it wasn't like dat, but shift in price begot dat). I think one should be able to use reasonable low cost car and still make something out of it. Drivers r too quick to adjust to whateva being thrown at them.

Taxify change the game wit dia lite package and riders r adjusting to it daily. Uber did not keep constant 1.1 surge, because deh care, taxify lite wit dia 10 minutes drive is just the reason for low request on uber. Now they even call drivers for feedback & any adjustment to note.

The best bet is either to find a way to join lite, accept the low price in good fate or wait till 5pm when demand is high on all app.
Are lite drivers not complaining too? Besides these days almost all the riders now know the difference between lite and taxify, they know it's corolla that will still come and pick them after all so why pay more?
And me I am on taxify category but almost all the trips I do these days are lite.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
well...u seem to knw what they do to achieve these seemingly impossible feat.
It's settled grin. U knw the reason for the difference btw u and them and chose to maintain the status quo.

It is pure acrimony to detest ppl who go that extra mile you can't. No1 has to be you or reason like u do
Alright I have heard. But I ain't joining bad gang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
This number plate dropped of one of my car's, please if found, 5k reward awaits

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
akanniade10:

You for ask na, Haba! Na 2018 we dey oooo bros! People still dey do blind job?
My Bosses in the house will call me lazy if I ask and reject my first trip embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Alright I have heard. But I ain't joining bad gang.
I never told u to, sir. Why must we Nigerians always attribute success to diabolical means? Juz coz we attempted same and fell short. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:

You don't have to go to their office, just download and complete everything there. Abeg make drivers register with other companies cos that's the only way others can grow.
It's ogataxi I would love to register with now. I noticed how An Uber staff that rode with me sometime spoke about them as if they were a threat to them.
Registered then uploaded documents since 2 weeks now, no mail or anything, that's why am going to there office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
[b]Maybe I will start requesting my self [/b]before I can be recognized as hard working. Since 6am both apps online still no request. Way that rideme guy, please way una office dey am tired of waiting
bros..if them catch u(taxify)..lol...
It will take atleast 1yr b4 they even read your apologies msg, talkless of acting on it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2geez(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hey people what is the acceptable rate for comprehensive insurance with buy back? am getting rates between 3% and 4.15%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Joshculler:
Pls House, am new to e-hailing. I am curruntly working out a HP deal with a friend. And am to be remitting 120k monthly. Pls i want to kniw before i fully enter this biz. Is it possible to work from 5.30am -10pm daily and have a net profit of like 220k monthly? Am not a greedy fellow, just want to put food on d table for my family and make dem comfortable. Pls kindly give me realistic advice. Thanks

Yes, at 75-90k weekly you should be fine. That's what you can make working those hours you stated. With luck of long trip you will hit 100k some weeks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:

I love Honda civic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.