Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733395 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iykeromison009: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Clean Toyota Matrix 2003 available for rental
30k remittance every week

Req
Upfront payment of 30k
2 reputable guarantors with existing businesses
Previous uber or taxify experience
Must reside on the mainland

Call 07035322617

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
2geez:
Hey people what is the acceptable rate for comprehensive insurance with buy back? am getting rates between 3% and 4.15%

Whichever company or plan package you choose, you can buy your insurance through Taxi App Guy for a cash back bonus.
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company, get a quote.
-Call us, get a quote (we can even do you price comparison for the absolute top best deal).
-Compare quotes.
-Pick the better one.
The cash back bonus puts actual cash in your bank account if you purchase your insurance through us.
Are we an insurance company?
No.
In fact, your insurance is acquired from any insurance company of your choice in Nigeria.
We only help facilitate the deal in order to give you a cash back bonus.
Is the cash back bonus a discount or store credit?
No, the cashback bonus is actual cash in your bank account from us after you purchase your preferred insurance through us.
Call Taxi App Guy today and let us help you negotiate the best insurance deal in town.
How much do I pay Taxi App Guy for the service?
Great question. And with a great question comes great expectations.
You never have to pay Taxi App Guy.
In fact, we never collect any cash from you at any time! We only pay you.
We help facilitate the deal between you and the insurance company you choose and then we step back and allow you handle proceedings exactly as you wish.
We will never get in your way.
To use this service, simply:
-Contact us
-Get our price quote for your preferred insurance
-If you prefer our quotes, All you have to do is tell us to find you the insurance that you want.
-We facilitate and then step back.

Taxi App Guy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

YES. You cannot make matter dissappear into thin air. If it was possible CBN would be empty right now sir.
cc: styveke.

U never know until the thing do u cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streets2empire: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Have you started driving on RideMe Taxi? Start driving on RideMe Taxi and earn 100% of all your trip earnings. No more commissions. Also you get paid daily for your trips so you don't run out of cash. Drivers have started earning money on Rideme Taxi and request are increasing every day.

You can download RideMe Taxi driver app on Google Playstore and register. Registration is easy and takes only a few minutes. There is also a live chat on the app if you have any issue while registering. You can also visit the office at 8 cmd road, Magodo phase 2, before Q Bar. Training takes place every day from 11 am - 2 pm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good evening senior men.
Please I got blocked on Uber this morning,, went to their center to complain and I was told my phone (HTC E8) isn't part of the listed phones for their service,, thereOubenji need to change my phone because they're suspecting illegal activities bla bla..

I have only been on the platform for less than two weeks and God forbid I do anything illegal just for quids..

Please has anyone had this issue before or is anyone currently having the same issue?? How do I handle this?? I've been unblocked but I fear to put my app on as I don't want to get banned permanently..

Bosses please,, what do I do??

Cc: Gazzuzz TheCar eherbal Tgiirl Gentlelife50 Oubenji and other experts

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:

I grew up in Oshodi, I was streetwise from a young age... I've seen and known guys with fast fingers. There was this guy whom I grew up with, he's fast and as some form of entertainment, he'll ask U to point to anybody on the street and he'll steal something from the person, and he goes and comeback with something belonging to the person we chose...we called him *Flash*

As for the guys at airport Hotel and Alade, they are on a different level.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:

This one na old time trick wey those criminal exchangers dey use na. Nothing spiritual at all. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
The phones listed are all outdated phones and I was told to delete apps/anything that could be making my uber app malfunction.. I legit don't know what's best to do..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
grin grin how modest of u...
The ticket offer still open bros..

I dash you.

Just doing my second trip today. Health is wealth..

Ask my partner. Him car deh flex 1000km weekly tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Taxify distance covered zero. Taxify why nah this review will take forever to come tru.

Always do yourself good to practice calculating fare while on trip every once a while. I hate Taxify review. I only do it when the rider is not reasoning with such occurrence

Modified: also if it's card. If not just count your losses

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rentals am seeing are also in the range of 30k-35k per week. Which sums up to 120k - 140k per month.
GAZZUZZ:

Be careful what you sign sir. 220k per month is 55k per week, a car is a machine, there are parts that can fail without notice e.g Alternator, a/c, wipers, exhaust etc..... As log as it is not a brand new car failure rate exists and you will have to replace those parts to continue working. You will also need to Feed and and buy service the car with Good quality engine oil within those 4weeks.

A driver on this platform signed a 110k H.P deal with me and failed in payments the first month because he claimed he serviced the car with synthetic oil and changed toks shocks. So I have see it first hand.

I will advice you to do rental first, experience earnings first hand and see what is obtainable, pace your self, and put your self in a virtual H.P seat while on Rental E.G set aside money for servicing, and repairs. At the end of 3months you will not need to ask this question.

Good luck sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
0ubenji:
don't misquote me bro.. I never said u are lazy..
It'd be insensitive of me to call u such. I'm only telling u to not beef peeps who do what they mus to get what dem want legally

Your problem has always been you mean one thing, you say and imply something else. Confounded fellow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks boss. Will negotiate based on this.
Olahevan:
just settle for 100k. There will be worst days, you might fall sick or get tired atimes. Your family might needs money too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Khaytunechi:
Good evening senior men.
Please I got blocked on Uber this morning,, went to their center to complain and I was told my phone (HTC E8) isn't part of the listed phones for their service,, thereOubenji need to change my phone because they're suspecting illegal activities bla bla..

I have only been on the platform for less than two weeks and God forbid I do anything illegal just for quids..

Please has anyone had this issue before or is anyone currently having the same issue?? How do I handle this?? I've been unblocked but I fear to put my app on as I don't want to get banned permanently..

Bosses please,, what do I do??

Cc: Gazzu.zz TheCar eherbal Tgiirl Gentlelife50 Oubenji and other experts

I spend an average of 8k every day on uber, 90per of the drivers are on a lokito/wavy diet, uber refunds me in within 48hrs what ever excess the driver thought he made, some have bad phones, some turn of their GPs while on a trip. What ever the case, me I no send, I review, and if I don't like the driver, I report plus jara 1 star.

I am 100percent certain this is one of such cases.

You have a bad phone replace it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chukwudiike(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oluwabengz:

How much?

250 and 200/$ for the ecode
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I spend an average of 8k every day on uber, 90per of the drivers are on a lokito/wavy diet, uber refunds me in within 48hrs what ever excess the driver thought he made, some have bad phones, some turn of their GPs while on a trip. What ever the case, me I no send, I review, and if I don't like the driver, I report plus jara 1 star.

I am 100percent certain this is one of such cases.

You have a bad phone replace it.

Boss,, you mean a phone gotten for 95k just two years ago is bad for this business?? Kindly suggest a good one for business sir if HTC E8 is bad for Uber..

Has anyone here been blocked on Uber just cos of phone issues?? I don't do any of those things you wrote up there..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeboi77: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Newly arrived Toyota Camry 2005 available for rental
35k remittance every week

Req

2 reputable guarantors with existing businesses/corporate job

Previous uber or taxify experience

Must reside on around oshodi, Mafoluku and shogunle

Call/Whatsapp 08052405680

Car is ready for work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chukwudiike:

250 and 200/$ for the ecode

Contact me on whatsapp 08186235129 ASAP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
jayooh:

Your problem has always been you mean one thing, you say and imply something else. Confounded fellow
Free the guy jor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Boss,, you mean a phone gotten for 95k just two years ago is bad for this business?? Kindly suggest a good one for business sir if HTC E8 is bad for Uber..

Has anyone here been blocked on Uber just cos of phone issues?? I don't do any of those things you wrote up there..

Bros you no be questionnaire na. You have been blocked already find solution and stop asking question on questions. Oga gazzuzz don tell you to get another phone. Iphone, Samsung, Motorola. just make sure you getting the one with 4G. you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2018
akanniade10:

When will you guys stop saying this positioning thing! You think those complaining are JJC's or newbies. Some people here just won't accept this work is not like before anymore. number of hours online doesn't even count anymore, nothing counts except LUCK!!!! And maybe PRAYERS sha
good Evening bro.just saw your response to my post and I think you toned it with unnecessary virtuperations. it's people like you that brings negative energy, and fail mentality to a thread that's supposed to be a source of inspiration to aspiring entrepreneurs and would be investors.
I never doubted the subjects expertise in the field,as I was just trying to motivate him as subtley as I could,so as not to fray his nerves,cos I kinda understand his situation. everyday is not Christmas,and we know the better days surpasses the bad ones.
I've never seen you contribute any meaningful thing here before.infact this is my first time seeing your post,and I'm sadly dissappointed in your response to an advice that was not meant for you in the first place.
pls let's keep a positive mindset in the midst of downturns. it's like a light unto the dark.
God grace us all

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2018
eherbal:
good Evening bro.just saw your response to my post and I think you toned it with unnecessary virtuperations. it's people like you that brings negative energy, and fail mentality to a thread that's supposed to be a source of inspiration to aspiring entrepreneurs and would be investors.
I never doubted the subjects expertise in the field,as I was just trying to motivate him as subtley as I could,so as not to fray his nerves,cos I kinda understand his situation. everyday is not Christmas,and we know the better days surpasses the bad ones.
I've never seen you contribute any meaningful thing here before.infact this is my first time seeing your post,and I'm sadly dissappointed in your response to an advice that was not meant for you in the first place.
pls let's keep a positive mindset in the midst of downturns. it's like a light unto the dark.
God grace us all

Oga why u no just try summarize all ds epistle in like one or two sentences undecided cos u aren't just making any sense right now

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2018
akanniade10:

Oga why u no just try summarize all ds epistle in like one or two sentences undecided cos u aren't just making any sense right now
it not my fault your comprehension level is abysmally lowundecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 2:01am On Aug 09, 2018
eherbal:
it not my fault your comprehension level is abysmally lowundecided

Ode!!! For your mind u speaking English abi!!! Aboki grin LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2018
akanniade10:

Ode ni mi!!! For your mind u speaking English abi!!! Aboki grin LMFAO
you don't have to be vulgar you know.it shows how weak and insecure you are. I might as well be reasoning with a kid.unfortunenately.
very sad sad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2018
suco01:

Bros you no be questionnaire na. You have been blocked already find solution and stop asking question on questions. Oga gazzuzz don tell you to get another phone. Iphone, Samsung, Motorola. just make sure you getting the one with 4G. you're good to go.

Ohh and I was here thinking this platform is meant to put people through difficult moments and share daily experiences.. Pardon me sir,, I wasn't aware asking question on questions is a cyber crime on this platform.. No vex..

Just to put you straight cos I think you missed the point I made in the post you quoted,, the phone in question is in the class of iPhones and of course it's a 4G phone,, I no know weytin you con de yarn again like this..

PS:: skip posts you don't have any positive response to,, it's fine if you've never been blocked for no reason,, but this is what happened and I'm asking those who's experienced such to lend insight on how to go about it.. You don't have to post just cos you want to say something,, you should post only when you have something to say..
It'll save us all loads of time.. Thank You and Good morning..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Can someone use cover note in place of driving license to become a taxify driver?(new driver trying to join the platform)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Who can do offline to Ibadan by 12 noon today...
Call me ASAP. Let's arrange the price..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2018
slamstanlee:

Price? Any Return trip? 08033910382
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2018
cool
GAZZUZZ:

Price? Any Return trip? 08033910382
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018
slamstanlee:
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.