Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796876 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
eherbal:
this is what I was gently hinting someone here yesterday,but my advice went south.its even the butt of some people's jokes here.
it's well.smiley
. They won’t understand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good evening! Pls i need a recommendation for a good Toyota mechanic to inspect a tok corolla for me first thing tomorrow morning. Am around ajah axis while dealer is after mile2. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nurtay(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
I need a sound Toyota corolla car for weekly rental. Ready to provide all the necessary requirements and start work immediately. Anyone with a good offer should please contact me on 07062242007. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
chucsmoore:
. They won’t understand.
i sincerely pray they do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
eherbal:
this is what I was gently hinting someone here yesterday,but my advice went south.its even the butt of some people's jokes here.
it's well.smiley
u had berra pray they keep taking it as jokes as u enjoy offer while stock lasts grin grin..
the moment the hint is taken seriously, the tactic will cast.

remember ppl said e-hailing was a useless hustle til imaginary drivers flooded the market and stil doin so... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
0ubenji:
give the driver for 2k weekly remittance..he will stil use that car same way he is gonna do if you tell him 35k weekly.
No sane driver will meet double his remittance target by Wednesday and park your car to rest for the next 5days.

You shall live long my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dwon(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Pls house I'm planning to hook up with a car owner @ #40,000\wk. The car is a corolla 2015 model and and he guaranties a place to stay at lekki(I am coming from Ibadan) pls is the deal ok? How much am I expecting\wk. how much will I be spending on fuel. Pls I have no experience on uber all advice will be appreciated.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Dwon:
Pls house I'm planning to hook up with a car owner @ #40,000\wk. The car is a corolla 2015 model and and he guaranties a place to stay at lekki(I am coming from Ibadan) pls is the deal ok? How much am I expecting\wk. how much will I be spending on fuel. Pls I have no experience on uber all advice will be appreciated.thanks
40k and you're a learner that doesn't stay in lagos. In Gazzuzz voice it's all you bro, try and see for ur self. shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2018
chucsmoore:
It pays bro. Last week sunday I chased surge of X1.9 all d way from yaba to Lagos island. Getting to the island I got a trip to festac. The trip was N7,200 at end. It boosted my earnings to 30k. Hunting is d new tactics for enough trip request. Cars don yapa everywhere now.
Sharp guy dis ain't no surge trip, I know what you know calm down. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2018
You can't compare a bank that have bin in existence with huge capital base to an individual, that illustration is clearly abymsal from my point of view. Mr A works as plumber, spent 9months to save up 1.5m, buys a car for the sole purpose ehailing and u expect him to not protect his investment judiciously...

Stake2odds:

Guys in here are funny, even my over 18yrs working in the bank as a loan officer , we have never requested for 2 guarantors for loan of even 10m and a used car of less thank 2m you need 2 guarantors , its hilarious . i have 2 vehicles on rental and i do not even know where my drivers live and the second one had no experience when he took my vehicl and yet none is yet to default . its a matter of Luck and God on your side

my brother even if they default, there is nothing you can do to the guarantor , irrespective of the agreement signed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Beware of riders that insist you take routes close to the beach. Is like uber doesn't work well on that route and the riders know it. You will be disappointed with fare at the end of trip. If it is long trip terminating around there fine , not short trip going through bizarre route. Example going to Agungi from Ligali ayorinde VI using beach road. Going to Agungi from ilasan using shop rite way straight to end and turning right. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Uber works well there, it's a short cut with little or no traffic

SpeedGod:
Beware of riders that ask you to take routes close to the beach. Is like uber doesn't work well on that route and the riders know it. You will be disappointed with fare at the end of trip. If it is long trip terminating around there fine , not short trip going through bizarre route. Example going to Agungi from Ligali ayorinde VI using beach road. Going to Agungi from ilasan using shop rite way straight to end and turning right. Cheers!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2018
alstarmayo:

OK.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Wake up and smell the money!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Which day we go talk about the kind of girls we meet on this line of job? cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Anybody going to Ibadan on Saturday pls holla me, will be leaving in the morning.....08162745109
U will get a discount on the price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Tsunayoichi:
Which day we go talk about the kind of girls we meet on this line of job? cool
I am in for this one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Nawa ooo watin dar happen?
E don taey wae I carry taxify surge ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:

Make I for see cool money cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Terrence15115:

And may I ask what you're suspecting me of sir?
Of having dual face

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

which one come be opportunity again? grin
lol.... cos he excluded initial deposit abi assurance na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I just switched to MTN4G the difference is like day and night.

It took 10mins and cost me 500naira
welcome. I switched as soon as MTN rolled it out. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you want to divide the country by giving Igbos their own port? grin grin
heheheeh.... u are making sense here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2018
alstarmayo:

taxify doest. Experienced it last week. Rider said i should avoid traffic. Ok i chose to take the routes my sef. The lekki leisure lakes cute roads.Vi to igbo efon. Still met traffic at a bad portion.15km ride. Taxify recorded 9km. Fare showed 1100. I just smiled and drove out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2018
ifyeez:
Sharp guy dis ain't no surge trip, I know what you know calm down. grin
Lol. Bro nah surge, nothing but surge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otenzy(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello all. Here this story please. So I just finished my nysc and I've been sitting around doing nothing. My Brother told me to look for a clean Nigerian used car of around 700-750k that I can use for Uber and pay him back the exact amount from my earnings then keep the car. This is a huge opportunity since we don't have much money. The problem is 1. Getting a reliable car for that amount is HARD!!! 2. I don't know Abuja road too well, can I rely on the map for a few weeks till I master the routes? 3. I'm thinking of a Honda civic 2006. Advice me please!
@Gazzuzz I greet you sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
chucsmoore:
It pays bro. Last week sunday I chased surge of X1.9 all d way from yaba to Lagos island. Getting to the island I got a trip to festac. The trip was N7,200 at end. It boosted my earnings to 30k. Hunting is d new tactics for enough trip request. Cars don yapa everywhere now.

3rd mainland waka. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:
when supply don pass demand. Surge will be scarce. Drivers don full everywhere yakata.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2018
jayooh:

3rd mainland waka. grin
Lol. The hustle is real. Sacrificing fuel to make more money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Otenzy:
Hello all. Here this story please. So I just finished my nysc and I've been sitting around doing nothing. My Brother told me to look for a clean Nigerian used car of around 700-750k that I can use for Uber and pay him back the exact amount from my earnings then keep the car. This is a huge opportunity since we don't have much money. The problem is 1. Getting a reliable car for that amount is HARD!!! 2. I don't know Abuja road too well, can I rely on the map for a few weeks till I master the routes? 3. I'm thinking of a Honda civic 2006. Advice me please!
@Gazz.uzz I greet you sir

Do not collect the money. Search for a rental package, pay assurance if required, Inspect and ensure the vehicle is in perfect condition, drive for 2-3 months, give 1week notice of your intent to stop driving when you feel you have mastered the ropes. Go back to your brother collect the money, add Saved amount find a good car to buy.

Note if you did not get any considerable savings within that period, you are in the wrong line of work and will be unable to pay your brother.

In the future when you need help, he will totally ignore you.

Good luck.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Taxi just hammer me first trip since 5.00a.m
issorright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.