Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798847 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mavinc4u(f): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please what is the best help option to use for a driver that tampered with the map or will I say yahoo tampering?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifyeez:
Wait time matters, also sharp network too. Picked up somebody inside an estate, about 5min drive to pickup, I saw about 3 drivers waiting for request there.
God's grace like my Christian brothers will say.
This one happen to me always, sometimes I'll just park to greet fellow pilots gisting. I will hear gbagam. Like one night at Admiralty way I was entering and saw cars and drivers everywhere with their apps on before I park request enter immediately. I zoomed off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
mavinc4u:
Please what is the best help option to use for a driver that tampered with the map or will I say yahoo tampering?

Uber or taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:

This one happen to me always, sometimes I'll just park to greet fellow pilots gisting. I will hear gbagam. Like one night at Admiralty way I was entering and saw cars and drivers everywhere with their apps on before I park request enter immediately. I zoomed off
grin grin grin Those drivers will be checking there fone once dey hear that ring, buh you cot the request n zoomed off. In there mind what just happened grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifyeez:
grin grin grin Those drivers will be checking there fone once dey hear that ring, buh you cot the request n zoomed off. In there mind what just happened grin grin grin

I missed a request and within minutes, a driver stopped infront of me to ask for directions and alas, it was the request I just missed...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
styveke:

I missed a request and within minutes, a driver stopped infront of me to ask for directions and alas, it was the request I just missed...

you for tell am say the rider nah ritualist and show him the number on your phone. He will cancel and thank you grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
taxify have mercy on me.. I have not seen any trip since morning..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
styveke:

A rider once asked me to drive very fast that he's late for an appointment and a gently told him my car is not a race car and with the condition of our roads, I can't comman spoil my car bcus U lost consciousness of time.

He just kept quiet.
Lolzz and it's not as if at the end of the trip they will add something. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you for tell am say the rider nah ritualist and show him the number on your phone. He will cancel and thank you grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Talk2tobo:
taxify have mercy on me.. I have not seen any trip since morning..

Seriously bro since morning shocked shocked shocked shocked me I have done 9 trips, one more to make it 10, and done for the day. Yesterday I did just 3 trips, I guess it's my turn to smile today. #Grace

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
dadaijboy:

entered Isaac John now now, saw more dan 10 drivers packed, but I got request b4 Landmark and d person is Inside Land mark house...

LUCK and Grace!!!
Currently at the said location, front of landmark to be precise. Who is with me cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mavinc4u(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uber or taxify?

Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
mavinc4u:

Uber

meet me on whatsapp my phone is in signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz and it's not as if at the end of the trip they will add something. Nonsense

U can say that again bro. Lols

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
brogxy:

So many riders feel you know nothing just because you are driving. I keep mute once I see a rider is doing I too know when it comes to routes. What they don't know is that Google might help you ahead to see congestion but they feel it's their area so they know the place. There was one that was controlling me in a place I live

I deh enjoy this one like crazy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifyeez:
I tell you, I am always fortunate like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Proximity also matter in terms of getting request..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Read some certain post that a driver was using his gist to disturb rider during a trip, that uber wants to bring a mute drive shit.
About that first of all that's total bullshit, a rider I took to the airport today talked truout the trip.

Started by asking me immediately I started my trip how much was it, I told him it's impossible that is after the trip I will know, I later gave him an estimate he said okay, this guy kept on talking about UK that his a lawyer at the UK, he mentioned Uk to me like 100x me self tire, how he went to his village because he came back from UK people are begging him for money.
He said I should stop inside Ikeja market, that he wants to buy native for his white friends that I shouldn't worry his going to tip me for the stoppage, I took him inside market were he bought his natives, see me pricing for him as his from UK.
He said he wants to invest in uber business that i should tell him about it, I told him everything he needs to know.
We got to the airport ended trip, it was 2900, baba brought 3k that That's the only cash he has on him, forgetting were I parked I gave security 500, paid toll 200, he gave me his card, I said ok.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
So because you gawked it you have to first insult me, is it me that said you should not collect your money complete. Ah ah, I don't even know why you added me to the gist. grin

Meanwhile it wasn't bullshit because this last Taxify driver that molested a girl and was talking about it, it is his talking too much that finally nailed him. Which supports the point I was making.

So please make your point without mentioning me eh? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Guys feel free to drop yours, I arrived at the below after driving the below cars.

2k fuel (Toyota Yaris) made 10k

2k fuel (Prius) Hybrid made 17k

Please feel free to add yours..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameristu:
Guys feel free to drop yours, I arrived at the below after driving the below cars.

2k fuel (Prius) Hybrid made [b]17k[/b]

Amazing. Hybrid na the way to go for this uber biz. Hybrid are more popular in the American uber hub.
A beg the auto-techs should begin to include hybrid cars (toyota) for a start in their skill set.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
After all the complain about lagos badagry express way yesterday, this morning I have done three trips already, then I received a request from fola osibo, only for me to start the trip o saw festac shocked the next thing I had is oga na trade fair we Dae go, I no know why e no dae appear for map....e be like say the girl use juju follow me...naso I form mumu carry this girl go trade fair that was how I loosed my whole day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:
After all the complain about lagos badagry express way yesterday, this morning I have done three trips already, then I received a request from fola osibo, only for me to start the trip o saw festac shocked the next thing I had is oga na trade fair we Dae go, I no know why e no dae appear for map....e be like say the girl use juju follow me...naso I form mumu carry this girl go trade fair that was how I loosed my whole day

embarassed cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameristu:

2k fuel (Prius) Hybrid made 17k

If drivers where more diligent, there would be more investors.

Sadly there are very few success stories in E-hailing investment.

The prius is cheap, the tech know how is available but expensive, the parts are expensive.

Do you expect a driver that finds it hard to buy good synthetic oil to be able to afford an electric waterpump? Or do you think the services of a hybrid tech that fixes the a/c system of a hybrid are cheap?

Until there is significant progress, people will continue to play safe.

Meanwhile, me I am a risk taker, so if you have significant assurance and you can do H.P on a hybrid, bring it on, we go to the market together wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:

Let me tell you what I would do if I was in your shoes. I would refund the Base fee and tell her to wait in my a/c chilling car till the next taxi appeared.
All you have to say is my car overheats in traffic and I don't want to delay you, simple.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:

grin
I know say na because say she fine.
This your rider can lie oooo, how can she say trade fair no dey map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
baxton25:

embarassed cry
funny guy grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifyeez:
funny guy grin grin grin grin

Hahahah baba how I take funny nau?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:

grin
I know say na because say she fine.
This your rider can lie oooo, how can she say trade fair no dey map.

Lool baba Shae na today we begin see fine girl?
We don see even the finer than the finest...hahaha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Let me tell you what I would do if I was in your shoes. I would refund the Base fee and tell her to wait in my a/c chilling car till the next taxi appeared.
All you have to say is my car overheats in traffic and I don't want to delay you, simple.
she go just report ur car as bad car...
Dem go block u and ask u to com for compulsory inspection....
If na me: madam i can't go to that area today....

Normally during the day i ask for destination when rider is in the car already. B4 starting trips, And from 6pm i ask for destination.
In both cases i can reject any trip....

Early this year, i drove 3km pick up location, one hot Saturday afternoon. Rider was with one artificial leg and manage to get inside d car.
I asked for destination: ikorodu....from ikosi ketu oo

Madam i cant go there, but i can invite another driver to pick u. The 2nd driver agreed.
And my day ended well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Drivers please be careful how you drive. This happened at Ajose Adeogun today. Taxify driver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jaysharp(m), emadamysy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.