Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799320 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2018
ifyeez:
Fingering and gossiping about it with a rider and having vital information that will benefit others and keeping to ur self are now same grin grin grin grin grin

If you won't share don't say you have that's all.
The context of some peoples text on here gives sublime euphoria
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Issa lie shocked
Abrakadabra still deh work?
It happened to me 3 weeks ago along that same Allen in ikeja. I went to change 100 dollars. We agreed on 35k,I counted,my friend also counted. After that we left, getting to city mall Ikeja,something told me to count that money again,to my utmost surprise,the money was 19k,so 16k vanished just like that. I almost lost control on steering on driving to my house because I budgeted that money for some family issues. I later drove back to that same spot and couldn't find the animal that changed the money. I asked questions and people called me fool and asked me why I transacted with those thieves in the first place, that every body knows they are criminals. I learnt a serious lesson never to forget in my life that day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2018
slamstanlee:
Who is available for offline..
Agbara to iyana ipaja, 1pm..

Modified: Settled
Na so u advertise ibadan offline. I called and texted, u couldn't even reply. Even if it has been taken, not cool.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Yes oo he is ready to help everyday anytime....

ojbanja:

@Gazzuzz, this man sabi him work weller. And always willing and ready to help. Your type scarce . God bless you for us all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2018
sunnp:
Oh OK thanks bro.... Mean we should check the alternator right ?, though the guy remove it yesterday before it can remove the water pump,

God bless you more sir

Guy probably didn't replace your alternator properly or belt is loose .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Carshopper:
So we have been off radar to re-think certain assumptions ...

1. ROI

2. Driver expectations

3. Present State of E-hailing

4. Vehicle Depreciation

we believe for effective deployment, all this have to be taken into consideration as every factor works hand-in-hand.

so we thought of a new model that takes into consideration a gradual decrease from start to finish (1year plan) for new investors to e-hailing ...

1. ROI

Your ROI as we all know is based over a duration and takes into consideration repairs/maintenance cost with present state of e-hailing and depreciation affecting ROI.

We are sampling a plan that seeks to leverage on factors that can affect ur ROI over a year period ... we came up with this

First 3months - weekly rental 35k - 140k/month - 420k/ 3months

Next 3months - 30k/weekly - 120k/month - 360k/ 3months

Next 3months - 28k/weekly - 112k/monthly - 336k/3months

final 3months - 25k/weekly - 100k/monthly - 300k/3months

total 1.416,000.

investment budget 1.5m
maintenance cost excluded

2. Driver

Every driver believe they are the soul of the bizness, but a soul that doesn't communicate well with the other parts of the body is dead. Drivers need not be alone drivers but also thinkers, solution providers .... and just drive and deliver ur target.

Drivers have to be part of the maintenance of the biz tool (the car), this i have said over and over ..

Drivers need to be proactive

3. Present state of e-hailing

The present state of the business isn't wonderful ... it's just another means to an end.. we drive or have vehicles onboard that cater for bills upon bills. The downward pricing has necessitated the need for reviews in weekly delivery.

4. Depreciation

The value put on your vehicle will decrease over a duration with constant usage on e-hailing. With a good reasonable driver, say within 1year the value will drop by an estimated 25% .. with the fast n furious type of drivers value will drop by 40% or more.

So if value drops, on what value are u looking or calculating your ROI on?

Our sample model which we currently resting works with actual cost vs Depreciation Cost...

We will be back ...time out

Slamstanlee, is it true? The hypothesis?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Emekayoung:

It happened to me 3 weeks ago along that same Allen in ikeja. I went to change 100 dollars. We agreed on 35k,I counted,my friend also counted. After that we left, getting to city mall Ikeja,something told me to count that money again,to my utmost surprise,the money was 19k,so 16k vanished just like that. I almost lost control on steering on driving to my house because I budgeted that money for some family issues. I later drove back to that same spot and couldn't find the animal that changed the money. I asked questions and people called me fool and asked me why I transacted with those thieves in the first place, that every body knows they are criminals. I learnt a serious lesson never to forget in my life that day.

I guess transfer is the way to go when receiving cash. How them go do the abrakadabra make we see, but in case of naira to dollar u have to use your inner eye.

I carried one rider on Friday, going to intl airport. The guy kept counting his supposed 450$ over and over again, I asked is anything the problem, he said "this guy Don short me 100$ sha". And I'm like, didn't he count before leaving? Why is he counting now?

To me, it appeared like he was having the complete money but he kept counting only 350$, he could not see the last 100$ bill. I no kuku talk, I just flashed back to this discussion. Like them Don withdraw the bill but he never reach the grabber pocket. I deh see money weh owner no see. I get inner eyes. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

I guess transfer is the way to go when receiving cash. How them go do the abrakadabra make we see, but in case of naira to dollar u have to use your inner eye.

I carried one rider on Friday, going to intl airport. The guy kept counting his supposed 450$ over and over again, I asked is anything the problem, he said "this guy Don short me 100$ sha". And I'm like, didn't he count before leaving? Why is he counting now?

To me, it appeared like he was having the complete money but he kept counting only 350$, he could not see the last 100$ bill. I no kuku talk, I just flashed back to this discussion. Like them Don withdraw the bill but he never reach the grabber pocket. I deh see money weh owner no see. I get inner eyes. grin grin grin
high mon grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hustlersdiary: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
styveke:

I think I need to talk to the Uche guy...or else...
Do you have his personal number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Do you have his personal number?

Nope!
I'll have to find him on LinkedIn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
protocol:
I complained to UChe Taxify through a professional social media platform that most people don't use and the next day I was on both taxify and lite. You can try your luck with him

Bro, did U reach him on taxify's official LinkedIn page or on a forum? Or if You have his contacts kindly send to me via text...my number is on my signature.

Tanz abunsh! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes ooo that stupid kazeem let me spend much... Now another 6k to repear and buy new belt

jayooh:

Guy probably didn't replace your alternator properly or belt is loose .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
sunnp:
Yes ooo that stupid kazeem let me spend much... Now another 6k to repear and buy new belt

I always pray those guys never touch my car, if they do it will never remain same again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Na so u advertise ibadan offline. I called and texted, u couldn't even reply. Even if it has been taken, not cool.
no vex... busy driving that day all thru, before i put on my app, i received and answered calls and text afterwards i had no space...
By the time i was free it was later in the evening undecided ema binu padi mi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Slamstanlee, is it true? The hypothesis?
i keep my car healthy; in and out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
2008 Elantra, factory tint, 2.0liter engine, Toks, 1.9M ready to be taken.

08033910382 for inspection.

SALE only.

Cc carshopper, deltel

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
2008 Elantra, factory tint, 2.0liter engine, Toks, 1.9M ready to be taken.

08033910382 for inspection.

SALE only.

Cc carshopper, deltel

VIN pls grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
For those of you that love offline.

Camry 2012 ready to hit the road.

SALE only

4.3M

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Help a broda. i need a car, all the ones i see keep requesting for initial deposit and security levy. 08026868958 i can strt work as soon as uber link us together. I stay in magodo shangisha. Thanks

quote author=GAZZUZZ post=70211290]For those of you that love offline.

SALE only

4.3M
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Help a broda. i need a car, all the ones i see keep requesting for initial deposit and security levy. 08026868958 i can strt work as soon as uber link us together. I stay in magodo shangisha. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
profjo:

You sef show some commitment and drop the bar na.

It is security money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

SALE only

4.3M
My oga, I want to ask if it is possible to use my 2008 Honda accord i4 engine on uber? The car is not always on the move during the week making me think I should put it on the e-taxi platform. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

SALE only

4.3M

My oga, I want to ask if it is possible to use my 2008 Honda accord i4 engine on uber? The car is not always on the move during the week making me think I should put it on the e-taxi platform. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Passed through Ikoyi link bridge and they didn't collect money from anyone, even the guy behind me that wanted to be forming Mr nice guy was sent on his way by the attendants. Who else chopped the awoof?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
motemi111:

yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
profjo:

quote author=GAZZUZZ post=70211290]For those of you that love offline.

SALE only

4.3M

oya call me or chat me up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
jideking:
Passed through Ikoyi link bridge and they didn't collect money from anyone, even the guy behind me that wanted to be forming Mr nice guy was sent on his way by the attendants. Who else chopped the awoof?
Happen like that every once a whole, them just grab their 300 from me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
slamstanlee:
no vex... busy driving that day all thru, before i put on my app, i received and answered calls and text afterwards i had no space...
By the time i was free it was later in the evening undecided ema binu padi mi

Aye Bro. Thought as much. I be wan chop una 15 or 20k. Request deh run from me these day.

I believe this week will be different sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
how do I do price review on taxify, I carried a rider from Magodo shangisha to ogba inside. Dapson hotel.. and the fare was 2500 the lady got angry. and I was unable to review the price..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frendme: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Plz I need Toyota corolla 2007 for uber at a mercy price and am ready to make a deposit while I balance the rest installmental, 08034687494
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Talk2tobo:
how do I do price review on taxify, I carried a rider from Magodo shangisha to ogba inside. Dapson hotel.. and the fare was 2500 the lady got angry. and I was unable to review the price..

She dy expect #900 abi? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.