Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799121 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2018
frugal:

Go and have a heart to heart discussion with your village people grin

We don set date for the meeting sef...U r welcome to join us

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Chucsmoore have buy job grin
Fingering and gossiping about it with a rider and having vital information that will benefit others and keeping to ur self are now same grin grin grin grin grin

If you won't share don't say you have that's all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I can't believe my eyes.
The guy could be lite things or Uber.

I wanna believe he's Uber bcus with an activity score of 95% and 4.80 rating, that kinda shyt cannot happen to the same guy...twice undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2018
ifyeez:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Looking at you alone u can tell all that grin grin grin

Bros when U see that look, U don't need Gazzuzz the magician to tell U nah...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2018
metrecube:

Na lite he go be

Nah only am be the lite driver out of over 8 driver's parked on that street?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2018
osarodon:
I don't normally quote people but I am forced to do this. You sound like the Taxify driver that fingered his drunk female rider and later started confessing to another rider that later cost him. You come to Nairaland to seek information yet you have beneficial information but you kept it to yourself is not enough but you shamelessly had the gut to confess because quilt is worrying your selfish mind. Make this one a leader, that community is doomed. Imagine if you were the like of GAZZUZZ you will never assist but here you are harvesting their knowledge for your selfish benefits. Left for you, you will want to handle all Lagos Taxify Nigeria requests alone. Seek for forgiveness
. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2018
But wait o...

When I did the inspection for the car I drive (Kia Rio), the owner said it's 2007 but the guy at the inspection centre said it 2003 and registered it as 2003.

What is the implication(s)?
Can it be corrected?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2018
ifyeez:
Fingering and gossiping about it with a rider and having vital information that will benefit others and keeping to ur self are now same grin grin grin grin grin

If you won't share don't say you have that's all.
Tell them O. Nah by force to share

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

Chucsmoore have buy job grin
Na wa O. Some people no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:33am On Aug 12, 2018
To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Driver Search by Taxi App Guy.
If you need a driver for your vehicle in Lagos or Abuja; and would like us to get one for you.
We can link you up with a driver in minutes.
We can also verify them for you.
Chat us up on whatsapp.

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here. We give out 5000 Naira to you when your vehicle gets to 50 trips.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Please when you call or message us, try and be concise as to what you want us to do for you. We appreciate your calls and messages, keep them coming

Cheers
Taxi App Guy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:42am On Aug 12, 2018
styveke:

I wanna believe he's Uber bcus with an activity score of 95% and 4.80 rating, that kinda shyt cannot happen to the same guy...twice undecided
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:45am On Aug 12, 2018
styveke:
But wait o...

When I did the inspection for the car I drive (Kia Rio), the owner said it's 2007 but the guy at the inspection centre said it 2003 and registered it as 2003.

What is the implication(s)?
Can it be corrected?
That's how they do it, it was intentional.
Most of the Kia, Nissan and Hyundai products are always placed on lite village no matter the year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Check your cabin air fliter

Dammyray:
Please house. What's the remedy to car AC smelling horribly

Kindly advice, thou my riders have been understanding and some don't even notice. But even me self don dey fat

Corolla 2007
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2018
Dammyray:
Please house. What's the remedy to car AC smelling horribly

Kindly advice, thou my riders have been understanding and some don't even notice. But even me self don dey fat

Corolla 2007

Read.
https://georgebrazilhvac.com/blog/why-does-the-air-from-my-air-conditioning-smell-bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Gentlelife50:

That's how they do it, it was intentional.
Most of the Kia, Nissan and Hyundai products are always placed on lite village no matter the year

I think I need to talk to the Uche guy...or else...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Who is available for offline..
Agbara to iyana ipaja, 1pm..

Modified: Settled
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2018
slamstanlee:
Who is available for offline..
Agbara to iyana ipaja, 1pm..

I am, send ur number pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2018
medd422:

I am, send ur number pls
080 65240490
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Good day house,

It's not easy at all after some weeks small work on uber....and the moment village ppl want to collect d money back, yesterday going to Ibadan, few minutes to ogere(middle toll gate) check engine light come up on dashboard, for the first time since am using d car,park at ogere to check it, I notice no water again in d radiator, buy pure water to top it na so water dey link from water pump chai which kind village ppl be this all this kazzem Don come out to help but I no talk anything, after 1hrs, all toll vehicle asking 25k to Lagos or Ibadan,latet I settle for one kazzem to check make I comot, change d water pump,spent 8k this around 7:30 pm, journey Continue, when get to quarry the car stop again at middle of bush, first radio light went off, car jerking and full light too not seem full, and the car did not start, not bat3 issue, later later I use 15k toll it to Ibadan toll gate again.... That worst of my journey so far..... All money just go like that....it not easy to be a man....God bless our hustle,

Dr, OGA GAZZUZZ, pls what can that happen sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2018
sunnp:
Good day house,

It's not easy at all after some weeks small work on uber....and the moment village ppl want to collect d money back, yesterday going to Ibadan, few minutes to ogere(middle toll gate) check engine light come up on dashboard, for the first time since am using d car,park at ogere to check it, I notice no water again in d radiator, buy pure water to top it na so water dey link from water pump chai which kind village ppl be this all this kazzem Don come out to help but I no talk anything, after 1hrs, all toll vehicle asking 25k to Lagos or Ibadan,latet I settle for one kazzem to check make I comot, change d water pump,spent 8k this around 7:30 pm, journey Continue, when get to quarry the car stop again at middle of bush, first radio light went off, car jerking and full light too not seem full, and the car did not start, not bat3 issue, later later I use 15k toll it to Ibadan toll gate again.... That worst of my journey so far..... All money just go like that....it not easy to be a man....God bless our hustle,

Dr, OGA GAZZ.UZZ, pls what can that happen sir

maintenence happened. Water pumps do not last forever.

Read from page 1 to the end.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory/1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks boss....water pump is fix but later the car stop jerking and refuse to start that why I later toll it, all I notice is when on motion, the car refuse to move, it look like I press break when I accelerate and later some light when off, horn too

GAZZUZZ:

maintenence happened. Water pumps do not last forever.

Read from page 1 to the end.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory/1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2018
sunnp:
Thanks boss....water pump is fix but later the car stop jerking and refuse to start that why I later toll it, all I notice is when on motion, the car refuse to move, it look like I press break when I accelerate and later some light when off, horn too

batt stopped charging
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2018
Oh OK thanks bro.... Mean we should check the alternator right ?, though the guy remove it yesterday before it can remove the water pump,

God bless you more sir

GAZZUZZ:

batt stopped charging
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Guys see what Uber sent me about my driver, he dey use cheat?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2018
sunnp:
Oh OK thanks bro.... Mean we should check the alternator right ?, though the guy remove it yesterday before it can remove the water pump,

God bless you more sir

@Gazzuzz, this man sabi him work weller. And always willing and ready to help. Your type scarce . God bless you for us all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by utepu: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Quite revealing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2018
bozz007:
Guys see what Uber sent me about my driver, he dey use cheat?

He may, he may not

It will be worse if ur driver default with all the excessive cash he's making
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
So we have been off radar to re-think certain assumptions ...

1. ROI

2. Driver expectations

3. Present State of E-hailing

4. Vehicle Depreciation

we believe for effective deployment, all this have to be taken into consideration as every factor works hand-in-hand.

so we thought of a new model that takes into consideration a gradual decrease from start to finish (1year plan) for new investors to e-hailing ...

1. ROI

Your ROI as we all know is based over a duration and takes into consideration repairs/maintenance cost with present state of e-hailing and depreciation affecting ROI.

We are sampling a plan that seeks to leverage on factors that can affect ur ROI over a year period ... we came up with this

First 3months - weekly rental 35k - 140k/month - 420k/ 3months

Next 3months - 30k/weekly - 120k/month - 360k/ 3months

Next 3months - 28k/weekly - 112k/monthly - 336k/3months

final 3months - 25k/weekly - 100k/monthly - 300k/3months

total 1.416,000.

investment budget 1.5m
maintenance cost excluded

2. Driver

Every driver believe they are the soul of the bizness, but a soul that doesn't communicate well with the other parts of the body is dead. Drivers need not be alone drivers but also thinkers, solution providers .... and just drive and deliver ur target.

Drivers have to be part of the maintenance of the biz tool (the car), this i have said over and over ..

Drivers need to be proactive

3. Present state of e-hailing

The present state of the business isn't wonderful ... it's just another means to an end.. we drive or have vehicles onboard that cater for bills upon bills. The downward pricing has necessitated the need for reviews in weekly delivery.

4. Depreciation

The value put on your vehicle will decrease over a duration with constant usage on e-hailing. With a good reasonable driver, say within 1year the value will drop by an estimated 25% .. with the fast n furious type of drivers value will drop by 40% or more.

So if value drops, on what value are u looking or calculating your ROI on?

Our sample model which we currently resting works with actual cost vs Depreciation Cost...

We will be back ...time out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Tgiirl:

He may, he may not

It will be worse if ur driver default with all the excessive cash he's making

I'm waiting for him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
bozz007:

I'm waiting for him

Oh! U are yet to see him sef...I wanna believe he got this email too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2018
bozz007:

I'm waiting for him

Repo first, questions later

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.