Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800096 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
motemi111:

My oga, I want to ask if it is possible to use my 2008 Honda accord i4 engine on uber? The car is not always on the move during the week making me think I should put it on the e-taxi platform. Thanks

Give a try. A driver might enjoy driving it compare to corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Talk2tobo:
how do I do price review on taxify, I carried a rider from Magodo shangisha to ogba inside. Dapson hotel.. and the fare was 2500 the lady got angry. and I was unable to review the price..

The fare seem higher than normal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Which commitment be dat. Person de find work u say make i de pay money for commitment.

pafo:

You sef show some commitment and drop the bar na.

It is security money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
2008 Elantra, factory tint, 2.0liter engine, Toks, 1.9M ready to be taken.

08033910382 for inspection.

SALE only.

Cc carshopper, deltel

Abeg make I register for Uber too o ejoor sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
profjo:
Which commitment be dat. Person de find work u say make i de pay money for commitment.

NO smart Investor on this platform will give you a car without a deposit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
s
profjo:
Help a broda. i need a car, all the ones i see keep requesting for initial deposit and security levy. 08026868958 i can strt work as soon as uber link us together. I stay in magodo shangisha. Thanks

Commitment fee, you will get a car in 8hours. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
News Flash:

One of the topmost international non-alcoholic bottling company has decided to jettison the practice of buying vehicles for their staff esp expats; staff have been instructed to patronize Uber/Taxify henceforth to commune from their various residences to the office & factories (in I...a & 7..).

E-hailers can stay around closing hours for quick pickup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingkayz: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toyota corolla 2008 (manual) available on rental basis. Location is Ogba. Call 08034278076 if interested

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
DelTel:
News Flash:

One of the topmost international non-alcoholic bottling company has decided to jettison the practice of buying vehicles for their staff esp expats; staff have been instructed to patronize Uber/Taxify henceforth to commune from their various residences to the office & factories (in I...a & 7..).

Who doesn't know that many companies have been doing that. I take a lot of them on ride almost every morning.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes
I will call you tommorow sir to discuss further.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
profjo:

If you ever agree to pay commitment fee, make sure the car is worth it.

So many car-owners are bloody liars.
I once paid comittment fee for a Nigerian used car, and it was a nightmare of troubles. From day1 to the last day of rental.

Personally, I prefer tokunbo cars but, they are not easy to come by.

Some car owners started with tokunbo cars too, but the cars depreciated too rapid and became "dead".
Others have their cars still waxing strong, but very few though.

My advice to you, as a newbie, borrow money and pay commitment fee for a reliable car, but ensure you have a tight agreement with the car owner, in event you are given a dead car in disguise.

Am not shaking any tables.
We agree to diss- agree

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bslconsult: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pls i want to go register as a Uber driver tomorrow, can anyone pls enlighten me on what it takes or what's required pls ?? I'm in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tunesh:

She dy expect #900 abi? tongue

brother I tire o.. the girl Don dey use to uber fare Na weyrin I discover be that o.. she say Na 1600 he suppose be. begin quarrel with me o. make I do price review and me no Sabi do am. how dem dey do am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tgiirl:

The fare seem higher than normal

I didn't know what happened as well.. I use HTC A9s. is it the phone or what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
chillex8:

If you ever agree to pay commitment fee, make sure the car is worth it.

So many car-owners are bloody liars.
I once paid comittment fee for a Nigerian used car, and it was a nightmare of troubles. From day1 to the last day of rental.

Personally, I prefer tokunbo cars but, they are not easy to come by.

Some car owners started with tokunbo cars too, but the cars depreciated too rapid and became "dead".
Others have their cars still waxing strong, but very few though.

My advice to you, as a newbie, borrow money and pay commitment fee for a reliable car, but ensure you have a tight agreement with the car owner, in event you are given a dead car in disguise.

Am not shaking any tables.
We agree to diss- agree

Can you share you experience with the house?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Talk2tobo:

I didn't know what happened as well.. I use HTC A9s. is it the phone or what?
How long did the trip take (was there traffic) and what was the distance. That will determine the price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
brogxy:

How long did the trip take (was there traffic) and what was the distance. That will determine the price

it last for about 30mins or there about.. no traffic the road Was free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Talk2tobo:

it last for about 30mins or there about.. no traffic the road Was free.
The fare should be with in this price range

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeboi77: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Newly Arrived (Tokunbo)Toyota Camry 2005 available for rental

35k weekly rental fee
2 Verifiable guarantor
Commitment fee

Driver around oshodi, Mafoluku and environs preferably
Kindly contact 08052405680 call/Whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
brogxy:

Who doesn't know that many companies have been doing that. I take a lot of them on ride almost every morning.

Abeg make una help me join una o, make i dey uber/taxify o.

cc: GAZZUZZ carshopper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
DelTel:

Abeg make una help me join una o, make i dey uber/taxify o.

cc: GAZZUZZ carshopper
Go to Uber office at Maryland mall with your license, everything needed will be delivered to you there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
brogxy:

All this trips sef won't even pay well, as most of them don't stay too far from office.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
jideking:
Passed through Ikoyi link bridge and they didn't collect money from anyone, even the guy behind me that wanted to be forming Mr nice guy was sent on his way by the attendants. Who else chopped the awoof?
Chaii which time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
DelTel:
News Flash:

Na today? Most companies did so

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Talk2tobo:

brother I tire o.. the girl Don dey use to uber fare Na weyrin I discover be that o.. she say Na 1600 he suppose be. begin quarrel with me o. make I do price review and me no Sabi do am. how dem dey do am
How u go say u no sabi do price review? U no go training? Is ask I ask sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
frendme:
Plz I need Toyota corolla 2007 for uber at a mercy price and am ready to make a deposit while I balance the rest installmental, 08034687494
How much are you ready to deposit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
brogxy:

Go to Uber office at Maryland mall with your license, everything needed will be delivered to you there

Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
jayooh:

All this trips sef won't even pay well, as most of them don't stay too far from office.
Don't say that. I have picked from dopemu to kpmg, gbagada to KPMG, dopemu to vi, so many like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
@dru23, I need mobile1 engine oil for my 09 corolla. Hope its available now shaaar
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
So who has enjoyed destination trips on taxify so far?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
famousguy01:
@dru23, I need mobile1 engine oil for my 09 corolla. Hope its available now shaaar

I have the last mobil 1 avaliable for 15500k 5quarts please email at dru23@hotmail.com so that I can give you my lagos contact number... and also Mobil 1 extended performance should arrive at the end of the month at an affordable and friendly price ...the extended performance is a better option with good oil filters, it should last you a good 15k miles ,basically if you drive an average of 3k miles a month.. You good for four to five months...my advice wait for extended performance and if you can't wait email me and I will give you my lagos contact.. Thanks for your continuous support....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
DelTel:

Thank you sir

Public announcement : I just received a big thumbs up from one of you guys . A young man from these forum, email me and ask me to give him an advice on naija used cars .. He wanted to know the things he should look for when buying naija used cars . I told him am not a big fan of Nigerian used cars ..but I stated to him am not a car expert at all, but from experience that I have learned from uber business.. I told him first thing he should check is for any sludge in a car.. If there is any sludge in the engine. It's a sign to run for dear life from the car ..
He is thanking me today, he said that all the naija used cars he checked out ,they all had sludge and because of my advice he was able to save himself a lot of headache and money ... please people when buying a car check for any abuse of sludge ,get a mechanic to go with you, fine you might pay the mechanic 5k naira, to come along with you... ask the mechanic to check for sludge by dropping the oil pan to see if there is any sign of sludge.. And also check to see if the car is on a coolant diet or water diet .. If you observe the radiator is on a water diet. Please leave that car alone... A word is enough for the wise.. Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: africo13610(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.