Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734050 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
booqee:

Please I have question, I have a promo code given to me by taxify as a refund from a previous trip.

Anyway, my question is this, I don't have any cash in the account, but I want to go ahead and use my promo code after selecting card payment of course. Will taxify allow the order to go through? (Cos I'm wondering if there's a way they detect if an account has money or not.

2. What will happen if my trip fare is more than the promo code? Can I simply give cash to the driver for the extra payment (note that I selected card, but no money there.)

(Although, I'm certain my fare cannot exceed the promo code, as its a short distance), just want to know what happens if it exceeds.

Thanks guys, for ur response in advance.
You have to have money in the card account, at least 1000. Otherwise it won't work.
If the trip exceeds the promo, they will only remove from the card, you can't pay cash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
brogxy:

I need a driver for ughelli tomorrow to return on Monday. How much?
Bros how you wan pay me? I don tire to dey cry for request

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
dyemida:

You can't do this if you drive very well at night.
Bros why? I also tell them oooo. If you are not cool with it get another driver. I no be danfo driver or fayawo, the time I do am don pass. It's drivers that oblige them that make them believe everybody will do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
styveke:
Nah wah o...

I've been here in Opebi for over an hour and there's this driver who looked at me when he came to pick a rider very close to where I parked only for him to come back to pick another rider and still looked at me like " guy, U still dey here?"

Ayaf tired o

Are you it's not Uber?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
taxiappguy:

You have to have money in the card account, at least 1000. Otherwise it won't work.
If the trip exceeds the promo, they will only remove from the card, you can't pay cash.
ohh really, thanks for your response..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Are you it's not Uber?

Taxify nio

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
booqee:
ohh really, thanks for your response..
UWC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
booqee:

Please I have question, I have a promo code given to me by taxify as a refund from a previous trip.

Anyway, my question is this, I don't have any cash in the account, but I want to go ahead and use my promo code after selecting card payment of course. Will taxify allow the order to go through? (Cos I'm wondering if there's a way they detect if an account has money or not.

2. What will happen if my trip fare is more than the promo code? Can I simply give cash to the driver for the extra payment (note that I selected card, but no money there.)

(Although, I'm certain my fare cannot exceed the promo code, as its a short distance), just want to know what happens if it exceeds.

Thanks guys, for ur response in advance.

Your order would most likely be cancelled once taxify is unable to charge your card upon sending your request. Even if you're using the promo code, you're expected to have a balance that can cover for the estimate of your intended trip. That card will end up getting blocked o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
frugal:

N5k/week extra is N20k/month. N20k x 12 months = N240k (can pay for a self contained apt. in a decent and easily accessible neighborhood in Lagos.) Nobody will dictate to you or act like they're doing you a favour by letting you stay.

Alright so how much do you think the delivery with free accommodation should Be?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
jayooh:

Your order would most likely be cancelled once taxify is unable to charge your card upon sending your request. Even if you're using the promo code, you're expected to have a balance that can cover for the estimate of your intended trip. That card will end up getting blocked o
wow, thank goodness I asked. Thanks for responding.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
styveke:

Taxify nio
Na lite he go be

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello People anyone using a civic 2005 model and what's it like.Is it okay and what's the ground clearance like.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
jayooh:

Would the order be cancelled or that the excess Balance is moved to customer's account against her next trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
styveke:
Nah wah o...

I've been here in Opebi for over an hour and there's this driver who looked at me when he came to pick a rider very close to where I parked only for him to come back to pick another rider and still looked at me like " guy, U still dey here?"

Ayaf tired o
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Looking at you alone u can tell all that grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
iyaegin:

Would the order be cancelled or that the excess Balance is moved to customer's account against her next trip.
If you dont have money in the card account the order will be blocked, it will initially look like the request was succesful but after about 10 seconds it will cancel itself.
If you exceed the promo on the other hand, they won't carry it over. You will owe them that amount and they will keep trying to remove it. After 3 tries they don't get it, they will block the account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Soft work , 8hours online and I'm presently inside surge zone

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
styveke:

Taxify nio
I can't believe my eyes.
The guy could be lite things or Uber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
iyaegin:

Taxify would cancel it automatically once u select card payment and they are unable to charge the card once u made the request. Those are trips u see u accepted but cancels after some seconds, and when u check u see error.

Uber would allow the client embark on the journey and apply debit towards next ride.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chukwudiike(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Us amazon gc available

Physical card: 100$ available with cash receipt
#250/$ (n)
Ecode: 100$ available
#180/$ (n)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
protocol:
I complained to UChe Taxify through a professional social media platform that most people don't use and the next day I was on both taxify and lite. You can try your luck with him
Smart guy. Your head is working.I did d same thing last 3 weeks ago. Trip request for me increased. I didn’t want to disclose it here so that it won’t cast.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
chucsmoore:
Smart guy. Your head is working.I did d same thing last 3 weeks ago. Trip request for me increased. I didn’t want to disclose it here so that it won’t cast.
casted grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tgiirl:
Soft work , 8hours online and I'm presently inside surge zone

Lol... Between 7pm and now ... Taxify sha squeeze face give me 6300 trip

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Anytime a taxify rider call you after requesting for a ride just know it's a card trip or the rider is going to a forbidden place.
cheesy
Uber riders always call because of the fear of cancellation fee.
Sense wee not kee me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
chucsmoore:

Only u fit handle all the riders for Lagos? But after u sef go dey ask for tips o or learn from d ones wey people drop. Human beings angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
brogxy:

I need a driver for ughelli tomorrow to return on Monday. How much?

Call 08187421829
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dammyray(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please house. What's the remedy to car AC smelling horribly

Kindly advice, thou my riders have been understanding and some don't even notice. But even me self don dey fat

Corolla 2007
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dammyray:
Please house. What's the remedy to car AC smelling horribly

Kindly advice, thou my riders have been understanding and some don't even notice. But even me self don dey fat

Corolla 2007

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chukwudiike(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chukwudiike:
Us amazon gc available

Physical card: 100$ available with cash receipt
#250/$ (n)
Ecode: 100$ available
#180/$ (n)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
styveke:
Nah wah o...

Ayaf tired o
Go and have a heart to heart discussion with your village people grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Style101: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
It always comes with lots of struggling... Why?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2018
I don't normally quote people but I am forced to do this. You sound like the Taxify driver that fingered his drunk female rider and later started confessing to another rider that later cost him. You come to Nairaland to seek information yet you have beneficial information but you kept it to yourself is not enough but you shamelessly had the gut to confess because quilt is worrying your selfish mind. Make this one a leader, that community is doomed. Imagine if you were the like of GAZZUZZ you will never assist but here you are harvesting their knowledge for your selfish benefits. Left for you, you will want to handle all Lagos Taxify Nigeria requests alone. Seek for forgiveness
chucsmoore:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2018
chucsmoore:

osarodon:
I don't normally quote people but I am forced to do this. You sound like the Taxify driver that fingered his drunk female rider and later started confessing to another rider that later cost him. You come to Nairaland to seek information yet you have beneficial information but you kept it to yourself is not enough but you shamelessly had the gut to confess because quilt is worrying your selfish mind. Make this one a leader, that community is doomed. Imagine if you were the like of GAZZUZZ you will never assist but here you are harvesting their knowledge for your selfish benefits. Left for you, you will want to handle all Lagos Taxify Nigeria requests alone. Seek for forgiveness

veeluv2015:

Only u fit handle all the riders for Lagos? But after u sef go dey ask for tips o or learn from d ones wey people drop. Human beings angry

Chucsmoore have buy job grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.