Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732318 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2018
joeokoriem:
Has anyone used d set destination on Taxify and it works. People said it doesn't work
It's working. I was at GRA ikeja on Saturday night and set location as Lekki, after like 30 minutes request came in (addo Road ajah)
I've used it more than 3 times since that day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2018
My people good morning, Pls, am in need of a car for rental or higher purchase. My partner decided to withdraw his car for personal use. No issues whatsoever. Weekly rental guaranteed.

Very honest, careful and responsible driver with lots of experience. No stories whatsoever. Stay in a gated compound. You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 0 9 6 9 3 5 8 call or whatsapp. mclexylexy@yahoo.com. Hire a driver with peace of mind.

Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
It is no more a secret that Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what people, generally can do with on-demand services.
Do you want to build a delivery platform like instacart
Or a Rideshare platform like Uber
Are you a restaurant or a laundromat who wants to offer delivery as part of your services?
We can help you build your own app platform
Talk to us today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by reezee: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello, i'm new on this platform. And i'm a driver currently
In search or a partner in abuja. Here's is my phone number if anybody wants to reach out 08076871798
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Dear all,
I have been away from ehailing (Taxify) for about 2 months. I'm planning to restart this weekend. I stopped partly because of low requests on Taxify and it looks worse going by the comments. Can one still do Taxify ONLY and make good money? Comments will be appreciated.

Like I mentioned recently, I was blocked on Uber due to cancelation rate. I understand people do have more than one Uber account. I don't know if I can open a new Uber account with the same & only driver's license used for my old Uber account. I would appreciate comments on how I could go about this, or chats/calls on 08099440036.

Thanks much in advance!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Epphy:
Dear all,
I have been away from ehailing (Taxify) for about 2 months. I'm planning to restart this weekend. I stopped partly because of low requests on Taxify and it looks worse going by the comments. Can one still do Taxify ONLY and make good money? Comments will be appreciated.

Like I mentioned recently, I was blocked on Uber due to cancelation rate. I understand people do have more than one Uber account. I don't know if I can open a new Uber account with the same & only driver's license used for my old Uber account. I would appreciate comments on how I could go about this, or chats/calls on 08099440036.

Thanks much in advance!

Don't open a new Uber account. They will term it as fraud and permanently block you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
lexylexy:
My people good morning, Pls, am in need of a car for rental or higher purchase. My partner decided to withdraw his car for personal use. No issues whatsoever. Weekly rental guaranteed.

Very honest, careful and responsible driver with lots of experience. No stories whatsoever. Stay in a gated compound. You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 0 9 6 9 3 5 8 call or whatsapp. mclexylexy@yahoo.com. Hire a driver with peace of mind.

Thank you.

WaOw@1200 5*

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify : The 3rd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber and Taxify. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
lexylexy:

Thank you.
Bros, you are good in marketing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Bros, you are good in marketing.

Na so

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Paragon234:
Please can someone give me UCHE'S number... Since this week I have only made less than 5 requests on Taxify... Please help a bro...

his LinkedIn and twitter handle. Send him a personal message. He will surely reply u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

They place used to be my secret oil well. Not anymore, before getting there guys are already on ground
That’s Naija for u. Anything wey dey profitable. Everybody dey shuk head enter inside.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Don't open a new Uber account. They will term it as fraud and permanently block you.

They already did a permanent block that's why a new account is possibly the only alternative. If you have a better means, please share with me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
joeokoriem:
Has anyone used d set destination on Taxify and it works. People said it doesn't work
It works. I used it twice yesterday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pls help my friend Jumoke, she is a driver, lives on the mainland, and need a car for rental. 0818 838 5057. You can reach her on that number. Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
chucsmoore:
That’s Naija for u. Anything wey dey profitable. Everybody dey shuk head enter inside.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
chucsmoore:
It’s time u talk to “UCHE” bro. Trip request will fall on u so tey u go tire to accept them. wink.

Am a witness
the question is how do we talk to uche.. Which platform.. Make other benefit o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
I spoke with him and he has d money, hr already sent it. Thanks for the eye opener
jayooh:

Uber not holding on to your money. Call your partner, they have credited him. So far you're are paired to the partner any money you make whether with a car on his platform or the one you added yourself; the weekly direct deposit would go to the partner's bank account. Make him do the needful send your bar

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
styveke:

See bros, I am not in the league of table shakers o... That's Chillex's department...it's not in my nature. Mbok!

#jejelyExpectsAMemeFromChillex

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
profjo:
Pls help my girl friend Jumoke, she is a driver, lives on the mainland, and need a car for rental. 0818 838 5057. You can reach her on that number. Thanks and God bless
Fixed. Keep the thanks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Epphy:

They already did a permanent block that's why a new account is possibly the only alternative. If you have a better means, please share with me. Thanks
Oh, I did not realise that.
There is no other way that I know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kokoboy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
TheCar:

We have had this conversation again and again.

I am usually dazed and surprised when people come here to say Nigeria used cars are Dead.

If Nigeria used cars are dead, what happens to your imported prestine tokunbo when you use it in Nigeria. I guess they also die on the spot.

Let get something right, just like the expert as said, avoid abused cars whether Nigeria or foreign used.

If you have ever go on car shopping you would understand the meaning of dead car because trust me you would come in contact with many.

I have a Nigeria used car and if you do your due diligence very well you would get the best deal buying a Nigeria used car because everyone want a toks, hence the unwarranted hype in price for toks.

For Kokoboy, my advice for you, get a car in a good working condition. Avoid abused car and get yourself a honest and very competent mechanic to go do physical inspection.

Vehicle purchase is a huge and capital expenditure, you can't afford to get it wrong because if you do, your bank account would bleed from repair works. If your money isn't sufficient enough, wait a bit and get yourself a good car (Toks or Naija Used).

Don't buy an abused car you can't use yourself just because you want to give out on rental and don't mind anybody trying to discourage you from buying a car, ask them to show you their keys. cheesy grin grin

Thanks. Which would you recommend in Honda and Toyota?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=chillex8 post=70334887][/quote]

cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
kokoboy:

Thanks. Which would you recommend in Honda and Toyota?

Toyota Sequoia angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dru23! Dru23!! Dru23!!! ...come over here ooo. Any experienced uber driver needed in United state? Come and add me to ur fleet in United state ooo, I wan dey collect dollar..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

Toyota Sequoia angry
Lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zeekleo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
i live on the island and need a car for uber, i will pay weekly.
i can be reached on 08038587291.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haroldenke: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is to inform you all that some riders on uber have started fraudulent act now. They will tell you after the ride that they don't have money and after you leave them not to erupt any embarrasment act believing uber would pay you, they would quickly inform uber management that they gave you more than the ride fare but you didn't give them back their change! This will put uber in the middle not to know who is lying, they will eventually cancel the trip and won't pay the driver. This is not fair from uber, please shine your eyes from these fraudulent riders.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
omonla10:
the question is how do we talk to uche.. Which platform.. Make other benefit o
grin A lot of protocol surrounding him. U can’t get UCHE on phone or see him one on one. But I know u can reach out to him through this media. Twitter or LinkedIn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
shollywendy1:
Dru23! Dru23!! Dru23!!! ...come over here ooo. Any experienced uber driver needed in United state? Come and add me to ur fleet in United state ooo, I wan dey collect dollar..

They send you come look for me ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
shollywendy1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Shakathezulu1, lanre2009, Gr8mind07(m), pope191

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.