Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730494 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Epeke1:
Hi,
I am an experienced uber/taxify driver seeking a car to drive.
kindly reach me on 08062115779
remzor:
I need a good driver for uber/taxify who is trust worthy cos I’m a no-nonsense person... I don’t wanna drop ma number... but u can reach me via adeyinkaoderinde@gmail.com. A closer location will be an added advantage! Thanks

Link up naw

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tgiirl:

Link up naw

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify need to add cancelation fee to their app o.

And now, they will claim; They gave me 7 requests, when 3 was cancelled by riders and 1 by their error dismissing app.
Na wa o. All the way from kakawa to ojuelegba empty yet still not able to get trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify need to add cancelation fee to their app o.

And now, they will claim; They gave me 7 requests, when 3 was cancelled by riders and 1 by their error dismissing app.
I don't bother going out by 5a.m ever since the request issue. I would rather wait at home till I get a request before setting out. Do we now have to be seeing uche before things can be ok and our people are hiding uche's contact.
I can't come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
brogxy:

I don't bother going out by 5a.m ever since the request issue. I would rather wait at home till I get a request before setting out. Do we now have to be seeing uche before things can be ok and our people are hiding uche's contact.

We are together grin
brogxy:

We are together

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
brogxy:

Cutting ur sleep to get requests, after which you will stay online till like 9-10am before request finally show, what's now the need of waking early.
Same shoe bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zeekleo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
No buzz yet

[quoqte author=dru23 post=70340167]

I have an 04 civic ..I will give you a buzz [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
remzor:
I need a good driver for uber/taxify who is trust worthy cos I’m a no-nonsense person... I don’t wanna drop ma number... but u can reach me via adeyinkaoderinde@gmail.com. A closer location will be an added advantage! Thanks
a closer location to where? U dint mention. Don't worry, the whole of Lagos will mail you grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
brogxy:

Na wa o. All the way from kakawa to ojuelegba empty yet still not able to get trip.

I left ojuelegba too, when riders are playing with my activity score. They request, I accept, they cancel, another request, missed , activity drop by 2% repeatedly,. .. Then I realize, its not ordinary.. Im suspecting follow drivers in that area.

As I comot ojuelegba b4 dem drop am to 1% , I got requests. And now at idimu, no request yet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
brogxy:

shebi, you dey do uber join Taxify. Na only Taxify for my angle o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tgiirl:

I left ojuelegba too, when riders are playing with my activity score. [b]They request, I accept, they cancel, another request, missed , [/b]activity drop by 2% repeatedly,. .. Then I realize, its not ordinary.. Im suspecting follow drivers in that area.

As I comot ojuelegba b4 dem drop am to 1% , I got requests. And now at idimu, no request yet.
Don't you know that we have some kid drivers roaming around. They do that a lot and I don't know why they do that. There was a day one idiot requested on Uber, I saw the pickup location, I immediately knew he was the one. I called the idiot but said it was a mistake that he would cancel. Luckily for me, I got a request on taxify from the same location. I just used the arrival time on taxify for the same waiting time on Uber to get my cancellation fee. Still the idiot didn't cancel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by remzor(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
0ubenji:
a closer location to where? U dint mention. Don't worry, the whole of Lagos will mail you grin
� no be everybody I go attend to na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tofs2: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, I have a Toyota Yaris for sale. The Engine and gear are working perfectly. The Ac is working very well. Contact me if you’re interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
remzor:
� no be everybody I go attend to na
the more reason it's incumbent on u to av stated a location to mitigate the flood of applicants.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ever considered HP ?

tofs2:
Hi guys, I have a Toyota Yaris for sale. The Engine and gear are working perfectly. The Ac is working very well. Contact me if you’re interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tofs2: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
seyibal20:
Ever considered HP ?

Yh if I get a good deal

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
07053850275...... Call and Whatsapp. Let's talk.

[quote author=tofs2 post=70372556][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
07053850275...... Call and Whatsapp. Let's talk

[quoteewes author=tofs2 post=70372556][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
shebi, you dey do uber join Taxify. Na only Taxify for my angle o.
Me too. Taxify only. Hoping to hit 20k before d day break.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
chucsmoore:
Me too. Taxify only. Hoping to hit 20k before d day break.
Una no dey sleep nii?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Una no dey sleep nii?
smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
lexylexy:
My people good morning, Pls, am in need of a car for rental or higher purchase. My partner decided to withdraw his car for personal use. No issues whatsoever. Weekly rental guaranteed.

Very honest, careful and responsible driver with lots of experience. No stories whatsoever. Stay in a gated compound. You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 0 9 6 9 3 5 8 call or whatsapp. mclexylexy@yahoo.com. Hire a driver with peace of mind.

Thank you.

Can you handle Honda city?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ewenla7: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oluwabengz:

This one deep

this happened to me today.....one useless girl requested me from mende going to millennium estate gbagada. she even called me herself to confirm pickup.
picked her up and dropped her at her destination, ended trip...see wetin I see

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't mean to rain on his parade but I'm currently searching for a vehicle also. If there's any chance kindly revert back. Sent you a mail also

07053850275......... Call and whatsapp

Can you handle Honda city?[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't mean to rain on his parade but I'm currently searching for a vehicle also. If there's any chance kindly revert back. Sent you a mail also.

07053850275......... Call and whatsapp

streetsoldier1:

Can you handle Honda city?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
I need a car for rental. Preferably a small engine.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2018
joeokoriem:
Is it possible for a driver to be invisible on taxify? The driver is d only one at that area. We try to request him and its showing no driver available, letter, d next driver we saw is far. He was invisible both on taxify and lite. What could be d issue.

Is the driver owing Taxify big commission? It can cause things.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 3:51am On Aug 18, 2018
herocz:
TaxiFleet:
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:54am On Aug 18, 2018
zeekleo:
No buzz yet

[quoqte author=dru23 post=70340167]

I have an 04 civic ..I will give you a buzz

Do you have a whatapps number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), Otunbalai(m), Djdamian(m), SHOOPSYN(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.