Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732798 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
zeekleo:
i live on the island and need a car for uber, i will pay weekly.
i can be reached on 08038587291.

I have an 04 civic ..I will give you a buzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paragon234: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please share any of the details u have... linkedIn or Twitter...

chucsmoore:
grin A lot of protocol surrounding him. U can’t get UCHE on phone or see him one on one. But I know u can reach out to him through this media. Twitter or LinkedIn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
dru23:

They send you come look for me ?
I know u ll surely respond ni...i say make I shake ur table small ni jare. How biz dey go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
haroldenke:
This is to inform you all that some riders on uber have started fraudulent act now. They will tell you after the ride that they don't have money and after you leave them not to erupt any embarrasment act believing uber would pay you, they would quickly inform uber management that they gave you more than the ride fare but you didn't give them back their change! This will put uber in the middle not to know who is lying, they will eventually cancel the trip and won't pay the driver. This is not fair from uber, please shine your eyes from these fraudulent riders.

This one deep
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zeekleo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
ok
dru23:

I have an 04 civic ..I will give you a buzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oluwabengz:

This one deep

Those category of riders must have driven/driving on the platform or close to someone who has. Shine ya eyes o shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
haroldenke:
This is to inform you all that some riders on uber have started fraudulent act now. They will tell you after the ride that they don't have money and after you leave them not to erupt any embarrasment act believing uber would pay you, they would quickly inform uber management that they gave you more than the ride fare but you didn't give them back their change! This will put uber in the middle not to know who is lying, they will eventually cancel the trip and won't pay the driver. This is not fair from uber, please shine your eyes from these fraudulent riders.

Iyam confused.. So many things don't add up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

Iyam confused.. So many things don't add up
I guess same rider can only try it twice at most before getting blocked from accessing the platform.
I am always curious when I get a request to pickup someone (not the aged), l always apply caution when dealing with the rider since it doesn't cost anything to download the app on your phone and get a ride. I believe those categories of people should fall within those that have committed fraud on the platform.
I don't even pick those riders most time cos the person's location is always hard to get unlike you you requesting from your phone, the app will already get your location.
Like today, someone requested and used " lekki phase 1" as the pickup location whereas the person I was to pick was at Marwa bus stop.
Another one, the person used "idi Oro bus stop" as the pickup location, but on getting to idi Oro bus stop USING THE MAP, the person I was to pick said it was GT bank.
In short, anytime I get a request that I am to pickup someone, I just cancel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
shollywendy1:

I know u ll surely respond ni...i say make I shake ur table small ni jare. How biz dey go?

We dey push small small ... in case u want buy engine oil ... extended performance go land August ending.. So make u save up for am .. I go post am once the container arrives...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hello, (1) which of the bushings? (2) Linkages available at 6,500 for the genuine one & (3) shock absorber(front or rear) & which brand do you have in mind? (4) Not available smiley You can call or send a WhatsApp chat to 08182919156
mistadayo:
please who can help me with the prices of the following.
1. bushing for toyota corolla 03
2. linkage
3. absorbers
4. allignment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=70340167]

I have an 04 civic ..I will give you a buzz [/quote

Miss you my guy, with all the yabbing wet I collect from u]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
dru23:

We dey push small small ... in case u want buy engine oil ... extended performance go land August ending.. So make u save up for am .. I go post am once the container arrives...
No wahala I ll surely send u a mail. Oiler.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
TaxiFleet:
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
dru23:

Dru, please can you help me get one Toyota ATF T4/WS along with your shipment? Abeggi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joeokoriem: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is it possible for a driver to be invisible on taxify? The driver is d only one at that area. We try to request him and its showing no driver available, letter, d next driver we saw is far. He was invisible both on taxify and lite. What could be d issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
My heart goes for the people living from mile2 to badagry.
I went home this night"I live at ojo" but I do go home only twice a week.
The gridlock was from mile2 all the way down to trade fair, trucks everywhere, engine turned off, night traveling buses, and their passangers stranded in the middle, I sure say their night journey na inside that gridlock.
But people our government is really wicked, you won't feel it until you go live in these places.
I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2018
baxton25:
My heart goes for the people living from mile2 to badagry.
I went home this night"I live at ojo" but I do go home only twice a week.
The gridlock was from mile2 all the way down to trade fair, trucks everywhere, engine turned off, night traveling buses, and their passangers stranded in the middle, I sure say their night journey na inside that gridlock.
But people our government is really wicked, you won't feel it until you go live in these places.
I rest my case.

Honestly it's no longer funny, and nobody cares.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2018
jayooh:

Dru, please can you help me get one Toyota ATF T4/WS along with your shipment? Abeggi?

Ha . Sorry my container left few weeks ago ... and it go arrive August ending... if I knw early I would have help you out.. Add me on whatsapp ... you can email me at dru23@hotmail.com to get my number for future request....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2018
shollywendy1:

No wahala I ll surely send u a mail. Oiler.

You shall live long ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:07am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=pappy2000 post=70344290][/quote]

Lol yapping kai ... I no yap at all ,I no get better job be my problem... Mobil usa spec oil go land soon ,help me advertise am to your people... we dey sha ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:10am On Aug 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
Is it possible for a driver to be invisible on taxify? The driver is d only one at that area. We try to request him and its showing no driver available, letter, d next driver we saw is far. He was invisible both on taxify and lite. What could be d issue.

Probably his network. Should have gone offline and online again. If that doesn't work then sorry, him village people don rub magic powder for hin car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2018
dru23:

Ha . Sorry my container left few weeks ago ... and it go arrive August ending... if I knw early I would have help you out.. Add me on whatsapp ... you can email me at dru23@hotmail.com to get my number for future request....

OK sir, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2018
dru23:

boss, I can clear your consignment from the port on time and on affordable cost. my contact here boss 07039248954. this is my card, u may like to visit my office. anticipating.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
haroldenke:

Naija..issue will happen once then we would generalize.The rider can only try it once by the second time, Uber go block am.maybe a greedy Driver who also actually got paid and suddenly reports not being paid because Uber too used to pay without asking.happened to me once where my rider did not pay for his fare, transfer was not working and he did not have cash, i let him know i would report to Uber and he assumed they will charge him for the next trip however when I reported to Uber na so Dem give me consolation fee join and I got like 10k for a N1800 trip..me self was very shook....so maybe one overzealous Driver wants to greedily take advantage of such freebie.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2018
earthsong:

boss, I can clear your consignment from the port on time and on affordable cost. my contact here boss 07039248954. this is my card, u may like to visit my office. anticipating.

clearing and forwarding is what we know how to do best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
jayooh:

Probably his network. Should have gone offline and online again. If that doesn't work then sorry, him village people don rub magic powder for hin car
it could be his network but also note that when u set destination on taxify, u will be invisible on riders app. You can only be visible to a rider that is going your way.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2018
abitafah:
it could be his network but also note that when u set destination on taxify, u will be invisible on riders app. You can only be visible to a rider that is going your way.

This is not tenable. Why? Because you've not even entered your destination on the rider app to see drivers around your GPS location. Its when u click to request a ride the app asks for destination ke. So how does it know those going in a particular direction before request?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
chucsmoore:
grin A lot of protocol surrounding him. U can’t get UCHE on phone or see him one on one. But I know u can reach out to him through this media. Twitter or LinkedIn

On this Mr. Uche's matter...

My questions are,

1. Will he be breaking any rule by this his generous act?
His name and activities are already on the internet and in *Gazzuzz's voice* "the internet never forgets".

2. If it's legal, can we talk to other city managers instead of bombarding him with this request?

3. How do we approach him with the request? He has accepted my request on LinkedIn but I'm yet to message him.

No.4 loading...

Chillex please comman help me shake this table bcus Gazzuzz is sitting on it... cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
jayooh:

This is not tenable. Why? Because you've not even entered your destination on the rider app to see drivers around your GPS location. Its when u click to request a ride the app asks for destination ke. So how does it know those going in a particular direction before request?
Add a destination on Ur driver's app then open your rider's app, you won't see your vehicle available.
You can only see your vehicle after entering the destination which could be towards your destination. Try it to see for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by remzor(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
advantage! Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Taxify need to add cancelation fee to their app o.

And now, they will claim; They gave me 7 requests, when 3 was cancelled by riders and 1 by their error dismissing app.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, I am an experienced uber/taxify driver seeking a car to drive. kindly reach me on 08062115779

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.