Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730871 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Khaytunechi:
Day 24
still learning..

Gone are the days I make this in 7 days. (A week)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros how far, my own remain nine. We die here

Mine remain 7

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
famousguy01:

I don switch to uber, I no dey house I beg

Lol, sharp guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zeekleo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes 08038587291

dru23:

Do you have a whatapps number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
13 to go. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
jayooh:
13 to go. grin grin

Just imagine the driver doing 30k to 35k making 135k in the 3rd week of august! How the driver won't avoid story? Food for thought!

Deliver 30k x 3weeks = 90k
Fuel ( chucmore kindof 2k make 20k car ) 135k /20k = 7 x 2k fuel = 14k fuel used of the 3weeks
Toll gate = free 0k
Feeding at 500/day = 9k
Miscellaneous = 0k

Pls ask that driver how e dey live

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Just imagine the driver doing 30k to 35k making 135k in the 3rd week of august! How the driver won't avoid story? Food for thought!

Fuel ( chucmore kindof 2k make 20k car ) 135k /20k = 7 x 2k fuel = 14k fuel used of the 3weeks
Toll gate = free 0k
Feeding at 500/day = 9k
Miscellaneous = 0k

grin
I do ask most drivers I see how they cope but most of them are quick to say they own their vehicles.
I will just look at them, "shey na me u dey deceive"

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
brogxy:

grin
I do ask most drivers I see how they cope but most of them are quick to say they own their vehicles.
very funny. Bro nah confession. Na so I dey talk when riders and people they ask me when I dey drive for someone. Like play like play am a car owner. There is power in our tongue.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
brogxy:

grin

You will be amaze by the numbers of people driving themselves. Is it not everyone that will want to give out their vehicle, when they have the time to drive, especially as an entrepreneur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Greetings!!!

if you live on the Island preferably ajah and need a car for Uber and Taxify you can contact me on 07084347970.

it is a bank model 06 Toyota corolla.

thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

You will be amaze by the numbers of people driving themselves. Is it not everyone that will want to give out their vehicle, when they have the time to drive, especially as an entrepreneur
chucsmoore:
very funny. Bro nah confession. Na so I dey talk when riders and people they ask me when I dey drive for someone. Like play like play am a car owner. There is power in our tongue.
I only want to get a first hand experience from drivers paying rentals to know how they are coping.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
chucsmoore:

When riders ask me, I do tell them i get boss... ;DD

And when dey ask how I m able to deliver.

The ans = Na God oo

Is it profitable= yes if ...... Break bank ( in uches voice ( hit jack pot) lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
brogxy:

I only want to get a first hand experience from drivers paying rentals to know how they are coping.

A friend's driver brought 6,200 for the week on Tuesday and his car. When he told me, I no fit laugh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

When riders ask me, I do tell them i get boss... ;DD

And when dey ask how I m able to deliver.

The ans = Na God oo

Is it profitable= yes if ...... Break bank ( in uches voice ( hit jack pot) lol

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Doublecheck:
Experience uber/ taxify Partner/driver looking for a Sound car to drive, (I drive strictly Uber, I love their riders when compared to the competition)

I have valid drivers lincense
Experienced driver with many years driving experience in Lagos
Good knowledge of Lagos roads both Island and mainland
Good uber rating and reviews from riders
Can pay weekly remittance with ease and peace of mind
Very good with car maintenance i change plugs and do other basic maintenance myself
I have Nice car Accessories for making riders feel comfortable (Use them in my car)
I am Sincere and trustworthy

Having me as a partner is an asset To you and peace of mind for your car

I currently drive my own car but I have met so many wonderful riders who want me to change to a more fashionable car for more high profile referrals.

Oga dru, thecar, dovehorizon, Enyinne, Gazzuzz, carshopper. Oya chook mouth for this matter.

I have a bank model 06 corolla. you can call me : 07084347970
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Toll gate = free 0k
Feeding at 500/day = 9k
Miscellaneous = 0k

God be him strength ni o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Gone are the days I make this in 7 days. (A week)
You're too much.. Things aren't booming anymore but to me you're still killing it..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Mine remain 7
They even gave me 25 to chop 7500. I am tired abeg, they are looking for who to kill. I don't know why they always give me high target

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
jayooh:
13 to go. grin grin
The Lord is your strength, if they have given me 20 I for like am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
See wetin dey pain me pass. 4 remaining and request dey enter, yet when you get to the pick up,

Me: I ve arrived
Rider : ok, she s coming outside.
10mins after , I called again

Me: hello, where re u naw?
Rider: she said she not coming.

5mins after

App: client cancelled, Go back to work.

Attempt calling rider:. Phone kept ringing....

Bonus gone. Goodnight, on the way to my house

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

They even gave me 25 to chop 7500. I am tired abeg, they are looking for who to kill. I don't know why they always give me high target
Lmao

Gentlelife50:

I never chop that 25 trips bonus b4. Once I chop the 20 trips bonus, taxify often increase it to 25 trips and when I fail meeting the 25 trips back to back, Taxify will drop it back to 20 trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tgiirl:
See wetin dey pain me pass. 4 remaining and request dey enter, yet when you get to the pick up,

Me: I ve arrived
Rider : ok, she s coming outside.
10mins after , I called again

Me: hello, where re u naw?
Rider: she said she not coming.

5mins after

App: client cancelled, Go back to work.

Attempt calling rider:. Phone kept ringing....

Bonus gone. Goodnight, on the way to my house
Lolzz, once e don dey remain small na so e dey be. I no fit kill myself again because of bonus, I even leave am go watch match.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teestowne: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
***Good evening all

I've successfully followed this thread from the beginning to the end.
Was thinking of getting myself a car to start driving on both uber and taxify but with the way things are fairing now it really not business as usual.

Good advise will be appreciated cos I'm still optimistic about the decision. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
With some comments here a new comer can not really know the direction to go whether to come in or not. Many negative comments about the bizness but still many are doing it. Why? We have people on rentals remitting 30k weekly, how are dey doing it? This is really not encouraging for someone like me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teestowne: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Joshculler:
With some comments here a new comer can not really know the direction to go whether to come in or not. Many negative comments about the bizness but still many are doing it. Why? We have people on rentals remitting 30k weekly, how are dey doing it? This is really not encouraging for someone like me

It's very difficult to know which way tbh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
zeekleo:
Yes 08038587291

Check ur whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Joshculler:

Why are you complaining before shooting your shot.except if you want to buy a car or take a loan.if you truly read from beginning to end the advice for you worrying newbies is get a car on rental and try out the business and from there you will know if you can cope or not.the only caution is don't take a loan now and go and buy car if you don't have a back up plan to pay the loan.hope this helps.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Eventually I think I did just 8 or 9 trips all together. I will not allow Taxify finish my blood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Teestowne:
***Good evening all

I've successfully followed this thread from the beginning to the end.
Was thinking of getting myself a car to start driving on both uber and taxify but with the way things are fairing now it really not business as usual.

Good advise will be appreciated cos I'm still optimistic about the decision. Thanks

Keep ur money in d bank. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2018
medd422:

Keep ur money in d bank. Thank me later

I hope you practice what you preach....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2018
dru23:

I hope you practice what you preach....
Is the business now failing to that extent. I am a very optimistic person.I intend to also get in this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Morning guys, lately discover that my car catalyst has been stolen. Pls,what's the cost if I want to buy ?or there is no need. I use Corolla 06. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.