Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731218 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
hello house...... I am an Uber and taxify experience driver and I need a good car to work with,on either rental or HP . remittance is not a problem but the car must be in good condition.(no assurance deposit). thanks. WhatsApp me:07067443325
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2018
pappy2000:

Is the business now failing to that extent. I am a very optimistic person.I intend to also get in this week
for your resilience,you have my vote

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
fajgmail:
hello house...... I am an Uber and taxify experience driver and I need a good car to work with,on either rental or HP . remittance is not a problem but the car must be in good condition.(no assurance deposit). thanks. WhatsApp me:07067443325
And you want a car in good condition

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
It's another sharp V6 EOD for rental at 25k weekly. Only mainland residents should call 08035829033.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tofs2: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
jayooh:
I'm interested please. Drop contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2018
akaynezi:
It's another sharp V6 EOD for rental at 25k weekly. Only mainland residents should call 08035829033.

Chai! V6?

And I think the V6 has a 3l engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Heavy traffic at berger

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
metrecube:
Heavy traffic at berger
A tanker is about to explode. Better run fast

You still dey chook head.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2018
akaynezi:

I am a driver on uber platform, I can pay 15k per week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2018
chillex8:

A tanker is about to explode. Better run fast

You still dey chook head.
For your mind abi. Nothing dey explode here. Waiting for a juicy offline trip. I no come here for d surge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sobandemojisola: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2018
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teestowne: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2018
iyaegin:

Why are you complaining before shooting your shot.except if you want to buy a car or take a loan.if you truly read from beginning to end the advice for you worrying newbies is get a car on rental and try out the business and from there you will know if you can cope or not.the only caution is don't take a loan now and go and buy car if you don't have a back up plan to pay the loan.hope this helps.

Thanks for this. I got some money but i was thinking of taking up small loan to add to it & get a car but I'm just really confused.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2018
pappy2000:

Is the business now failing to that extent. I am a very optimistic person.I intend to also get in this week

I doubt it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2018
chillex8:

Bros what exactly are you saying na. That he can't get a good conditioned car without paying assurance deposit?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
I will be available to take any interested fellow to ibadan offline tomorrow monday 20th at a gbenusi/reduced rate. Holla me if interested 090 7182 9367.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I am a driver on uber platform, I can pay 15k per week.

Come and carry for free

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
metrecube:
Heavy traffic at berger
U no dey go church?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
waks1:
I will be available to take any interested fellow to ibadan offline tomorrow monday 20th at a gbenusi/reduced rate. Holla me if interested 090 7182 9367.

Nairaland destination trip grin grin

Why am I feeling lyk dia is no different btw taxify comfort and dis trip grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
chillex8:

So you're now on the side of team assurance?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
dru23:

I hope you practice what you preach....

Is it ur practice. Mr Lord Lugard

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
jayooh:

So you're now on the side of team assurance?
For a good car?
Yes pls.

For a dead car?
Mba. Spits

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foolsparadise(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Great ppl in the house greetings and happy Sunday.
I jst stumbled over this thread and its really informative.
Please I need ur advice.
I have Toyota Camry 201(envelope light) that I don't use on weekend Sat n Sun precisely bcs I do office wk
am considering this uber/taxify stuff since am usually free but u knw i have zero experience on the business and I don't know if Camry 201 is accepted pls kindly advise tnx.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Joshculler:
With some comments here a new comer can not really know the direction to go whether to come in or not. Many negative comments about the bizness but still many are doing it. Why? We have people on rentals remitting 30k weekly, how are dey doing it? This is really not encouraging for someone like me

I was once remitting 35k per week with dead car no. just early this year. dunno how do it. really. only taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
akaynezi:

Come and carry for free
Ironically, he's telling you how bad the EOD v6 is for ehailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by campione: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Offline trip @6.30pm today. Golden Tulip festac to Agbara. if interested PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
earthsong:

I was once remitting 35k per week with dead car no. just early this year. dunno how do it. really. only taxify
How are you able to remit 35k per week with a dead car? Please define 'dead car'.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
campione:
Offline trip @6.30pm today. Golden Tulip festac to Agbara. if interested PM

I guess I’m late. At akowonjo ATM but I’m interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by campione: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Akowonjo is far. Someone around Festac is preferable.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
frugal:

How are you able to remit 35k per week with a dead car? Please define 'dead car'.

dead or dying car every now and then visits the clinic (mechanic) because cannot handle the task we use it for

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
medd422:

I guess I’m late. At akowonjo ATM but I’m interested
Guys should be careful when someone you haven't met just requests for an offline trip. It's not as if it's hard to get a ride in the area mentioned.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Realtol(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.