Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745534 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:
I have been working out change of narrative ver2.0 update. I have come to see some pictures clearer and understand that your first year is really about putting initial capital back to good use.

Your ROI as we have come to understand starts when your capital is back in your hands. In achieving that you must build on the value of your investment and not really what the market is saying. There will always be crash in pricing system and you need to see it before it happens.

The first 13weeks is 85% smooth... less of worry on car efficiency assuming its a toks vehicle (note all things being equal). starting from the 14th week efficiency of vehicle will drop 10% - 20% depending on the handler, you start to hear things like AC not cooling, oga I dey hear one sound for back leg, boss when I am in traffic, the vehicle jerks.. to accommodate this we look again at the true value of the vehicle at this stage THEN we drop rental fee again to match the true value. Sometimes you may be lucky to find those complaints in 24th week... but my brother prepare for war in the time of peace o.

So we systematically drop rental fee as car efficiency drops according to value at that point in time e.g after 26weeks what you have gotten from the vehicle is your Earned Value. so if you were to sell off at 26weeks, you do be selling off @ 50% + people taste + demand.

BRB ... i wan shake something

Proper vehicle maintenance should take care of all these issues, no need to rejig the weekly remittance. Thank God we now have carquest in town
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2018
shollywendy1:

We should be thanking u and other oiler on the thread that have been bringing our hope back to live in buying oil in a cheaper rare ooo.. we are loving the oil price crash, the oil boost with promo code as well as the dru23 analysis.
Aunty, me go personally vex oo if u no crash that price again oo ...lolz because u don give us hope already...lolz

Before anybody want crash oil..make u first ask them, which type of oil they want crash ..oil pass oil my brother...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Today is my birthday. smiley
Happy birthday bro. Long life n prosperity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

[b]Proper vehicle maintenance[/b]should take care of all these issues, no need to rejig the weekly remittance. Thank God we now have carquest in town

it will give u weekly remittance too abi grin... with the fall in e-hailing prices ... thank God carquest isn't uber or taxify

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez happy birthday Bro

I've been a silent reader of this thread.....U ve really inspired me

Hoping to join u my bosses soon wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by honfayol: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Good morning guys.

i have a toyota corolla 2003 model for uber/taxify on a weekly rental basis of N30,000.

Driver must be reliable, experienced and reside in ojodu-berger axis.

You are required to bring 2 capable guarantors

You are reach me on 08165929736 or 07016828197.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
honfayol:
Good morning guys.

i have a toyota corolla 2003 model for uber/taxify on a weekly rental basis of N30,000.

Driver must be reliable , experienced and reside in ojodu-berger axis.

You are required to bring 2 capable guarantors

You are reach me on 08165929736 or 07016828197.
No driver will come and say "sir, I am not reliable".
Just remove that requirement grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:
Night driving improved ...10k
How many months guarantee?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
blackfm:

How many months guarantee?

3years when used properly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
The only part they told us about *Entrepreneurship* was that we would be our own bosses.

*But* They never told us that we would fail many times before we succeed.
They never told us that we would work *5 times more than our employees and not get anything sometimes*.
They never told us that this would *cripple our credit score*. That we will be in debt and owe alot of people money.
No one said anything about the *sleepless nights* trying to figure out a way forward.
No one told us about the *stress and anxiety*.

No one told us that this will cause *conflict between us and or relatives and family members*.
No one told us that we would be *jokes to the society* especially when we start changing from one business to another.

No one told us that sometimes we will go *six months without any income*. Living in the edge and surviving through borrowing money from different people.

No one told us that our doors would be *shut down due failure to pay staff*, they can’t get to work.

No one told us we would be hobos at some point.
No one told us that our *wife's and "fiancée's"* would leave us because they will not understand our journey.

No one told us that we will have to be *more than patient*.
That we would make so many *mistakes end up losing alot of money*.
That at some point we would have to *risk our lives in order to move forward*.

We had to figure this out all by ourselves.
Many gave up on the journey.
Some died on the journey.

But some of us after going through so much pain we decided that we were going to succeed or die trying .
Some of us we are never giving up on this no matter what. We are now doing it and very aware of the circumstances.
It's *win or nothing for us* and it's too late to go back now.

*We are entrepreneurs!!*
*#Breakingfree*

Author Unkown

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

Happy birthday my bro

Where d venue make I drive down come take trophy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

Happy birthday anniversary chief. Many more years of fat bank account. Live Long n Prosper!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Tgiirl:
The only part they told us about *Entrepreneurship* was that we would be our own bosses.

*But* They never told us that we would fail many times before we succeed.
They never told us that we would work *5 times more than our employees and not get anything sometimes*.
They never told us that this would *cripple our credit score*. That we will be in debt and owe alot of people money.
No one said anything about the *sleepless nights* trying to figure out a way forward.
No one told us about the *stress and anxiety*.

No one told us that this will cause *conflict between us and or relatives and family members*.
No one told us that we would be *jokes to the society* especially when we start changing from one business to another.

No one told us that sometimes we will go *six months without any income*. Living in the edge and surviving through borrowing money from different people.

No one told us that our doors would be *shut down due failure to pay staff*, they can’t get to work.

No one told us we would be hobos at some point.
No one told us that our *wife's and "fiancée's"* would leave us because they will not understand our journey.

No one told us that we will have to be *more than patient*.
That we would make so many *mistakes end up losing alot of money*.
That at some point we would have to *risk our lives in order to move forward*.

We had to figure this out all by ourselves.
Many gave up on the journey.
Some died on the journey.

But some of us after going through so much pain we decided that we were going to succeed or die trying .
Some of us we are never giving up on this no matter what. We are now doing it and very aware of the circumstances.
It's *win or nothing for us* and it's too late to go back now.

*We are entrepreneurs!!*
*#Breakingfree*

Author Unkown
Smooth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2018
generalfag:

Thanks Bro, God Bless you real big.

Pls more contribution is needed house.

More contribution or confusion?

Well if you have both cars at same pristine condition then invariably go for the 2007 as it offers ythe service perfectly and will leave you some change to do other things cause it's cheaper than 09.

But if but are in a used state then you need to select the one that will offer you peace of mind with respect to maintenance, if not, kuku just forget the biz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=mymotong post=70891184][/quote]

I still don't know what u intend to achieve by spamming this thread. You re fake
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Tgiirl:

Happy birthday my bro

Where d venue make I drive down come take trophy grin
Sure enter Festac give me a call. 07037358162

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2018
neezar:
ifyeez happy birthday Bro

I've been a silent reader of this thread.....U ve really inspired me

Hoping to join u my bosses soon wink
So you're one of the 1001 people observing our thread n comments.
Thanks and also you're welcome grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2018
julietromeo:

Happy birthday bro. Long live n prosperity.
Amen senior boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
So you're one of the 1001 people observing our thread n comments.
Thanks and also you're welcome grin
Lolzz

Saving 2 get up a nice car sha....But I no fit drive cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Oil Business on my mind. Straight outta Texas U.S.A at a very good price. Potential customers should be expecting quality products. Making plans and arrangements for importation soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Doublecheck:
Seun speak for yourself, You know her fine. People here know me too. grin shikena.

Knowing her is not the issue it's her tall claims that is and trying to change narrative of surname from Adenuga to Adelu grin shame no let am leave the Google search result image for 5 seconds.
I've never come across you on this thread before,and I know others don't know you too ,unless you're known to us but with another Moniker.
house,if you don't know double check,pls 'like', if you know him,'share'. thanks cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2018
chucsmoore:
Oil Business on my mind. Straight outta Texas U.S.A at a very good price. Potential customers should be expecting quality products. [b]Making plans[/b]and arrangements for importation soon.

you still dey make plans... jus buy at promo price..wait ... when promo ends you sell normal normal

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:

you still dey make plans... jus buy at promo price..wait ... when promo ends you sell normal normal
u re on point. But I get people in Texas. it wld be cheaper and easier for me to import and sell. Wholesale not retail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
chucsmoore:
u re on point. But I get people in Texas. it wld be cheaper and easier for me to import and sell. Wholesale not retail.

make sure u have consumer reach o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Amen senior boss
happy birthday bro.heres wishing you more health,wealth, and stealth.llnp. more fleets to your lot cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2018
chucsmoore:
Oil Business on my mind. Straight outta Texas U.S.A at a very good price. Potential customers should be expecting quality products. Making plans and arrangements for importation soon.
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Pipe down ke... the battle has just began.
From Gaz-Play Gaz-Love., expect the mother of all crashes Gaz-Nuclear!

My brother pipe down small ....don't be deceived ...no such thing as oil war ..there is price point that you buy the oil from the manufacture. And in return there is price point that a seller can go low in order to sell ..once you go below certain sell point ,you start to loose profit.. I have my sale point that am willing to go before I start to lose profit.. Don't be deceived.. If na war let 5quarts of Mobil oil extended performance go down to 10k ...make I sit down to watch how this thing go work joor ..price lol ...
The bottom line is For the uber cars ,the best oil is extended performance due to the extreme driving conditions.. Don't let any fool come here and tell you oil na oil or extended performance and Regular Mobil oil na samething.. Google is your friend.... NASCAR is the official Mobil oil.. .. To the point here is for extended performance to be affordable to all uber partners.. Let the price crash if it want crash ..again google is your friend.. Read more about the oil... if I vex I fit reveal the secret of the trade self.. But u knw what this is chess not checkers ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Aunty at Carquest, u advertise that free oil filter with oil for 19k or something like that.. You introduce a package for it including oil for 19k.. But I want bring my 2015 Lexus for oil change.. Now the question is what type of brand of oil does include in the package.. Am very particular about the oil I use for my Lexus.. So please get back to before I bring my Lexus and G wagon in for oil change. Thank you ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Sure enter Festac give me a call. 07037358162
Oga u can threaten us cos you're in festac oh. E go do u film trick.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:

make sure u have consumer reach o
sure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
chucsmoore:

Bro make am extended performance for our uber cars and high end cars too ..anything short of that na waste of time.. U fit email self to wrk together to bring am in together self

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.