Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748618 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
jideking:
Please the guys that use extended performance, is it the same normal filter that you use for 15k miles? Or do you change the filter at 5k intervals? (Is this even advisable?)

To my understanding the extended performance require an extended performance oil filter

You can buy the filters for extended performance... or better yet some of my customers change regular filters every 5k miles.. Me myself I bought Fram filters for my elantra ..I will try it out ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:
Its never about just importing and selling.. it is more about how consumers consume, what they should consume and at what price or price alternative they are comfortable to consume.

Having a consumer reach is effective in reality than assuming on paper, your reach tells you how far and wide your products can be deployed without you spamming on every forum thread.

But more important is having the knowledge of alternatives that you can recommend to problematic issue as oil short. Some just sell the oil because they feel i cn trade and make a profit back (you just may end up using the oil yourself), but others have the knowledge that will effectively solve issues based on oil usage.

So really are you just buying to sell oil because it is cheaper on ebay, walmart or dealers nationwide grin cheesy .... or are you really buying to sell because its part of your core competence?

All times we must learn to what is and what is not.... thats the difference between six and half a dozen grin cheesy
Well me for example... I speak for myself.. To be honest ,I never knew nothing about Mobil oil until I came to nairaland and had sludge in my car ..after doing research I came down to two options, USA spec Castrol or USA spec Mobil 1 .. I tried castrol and it did ok .... I decided to read reviews on Mobil oil by end users ,I went to check out the reviews on Amazon, Walmart and also the USA mechanic.. More than 80% approved that mobil oil is good grin now keep in mind that NASCAR drivers also use the oil ,for them to use the oil, it shows quality... the bottom line my brother Google is your friend, let the consumers not only have options, but let them have the best option at an affordable price. Me personally I use Mobil oil on my cars and on my uber fleet.. If people have any doubts about a product, let them search for product reviews and go from there grin.. . Now for uber partners alike, please before buying any product read the review from the people that uses them.. For me it will also be Mobil oil all the way grin,not only because it is affordable but it does the job ...people read reviews Google is your friend...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Mobil-44976-Extended-Performance-Synthetic/product-reviews/B000SKV4P2&ved=2ahUKEwiHoPCQvKTdAhURn-AKHXuSD7MQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1p9xwZH54AKDsRmvEZcBtM&cshid=1536171339101

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ArabianRose(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
clean Hyundai Accent '09 available for weekly rental @30k

Requirements;
-live on the mainland- yaba or surulere environs
-2 verifiable guarantors
-live in a gated house

It can also be on Hire purchase, you can send a pm for more info.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
ArabianRose:
clean Hyundai Accent '09 available for weekly rental @30k

Requirements;
-live on the mainland- yaba or surulere environs
-2 verifiable guarantors
-live in a gated house

It can also be on Hire purchase, you can send a pm for more info.

How do let contact you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
tonex360:
please I want to know if I can register with Toyota Siena 2009 model. its very clean and its Tokunbo precisely.

Bros na bags of rive abi na bags of bean we go dae use am carry?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
sammiejr:
Having gone through this thread.
All I can say is, na poverty dey do all of una. Whether you're based in the America's o or even Naija, poverty no get boundary.

Doublecheck needs to take a chill pill.
Dru, relax. You talk too much for someone who should appear to be exposed.

I came here to learn not to scroll through epistles.
P.S. - To all those mentioning GAZZ n @22lickers in one sentence, kindly borrow some sense and face your work as a driver to pay up your weekly remittance.
I don't know anyone personally on this forum but from what you spew...gosh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
tonex360:
please I want to know if I can register with Toyota Siena 2009 model. its very clean and its Tokunbo precisely.

Use am run Lagos to Benin, or Lagos to East. I think it's Lucrative.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ArabianRose(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Send a pm
lukaf17:

How do let contact you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
I have been interested in this uber /taxify business. I feel in love with taxify when I visited Lagos recently. I spoke with a driver driver and he said some of them could remit 30k per week.
What do you guys advice? Bearing in mind that I don't reside in Lagos to monitor my drivers. Is having a supervisor necessary?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lucky4real28(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
A very clean toks 2005 Toyota Corolla is up for rental immediately.
Driver must live within Lekki/Ajah
Rental fee is 35,000 weekly
One guarantor required
If your interested please call or WhatsApp
Owner takes care of servicing and repairs.‬

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Areaboyfriend:
I have been interested in this uber /taxify business. I feel in love with taxify when I visited Lagos recently. I spoke with a driver driver and he said some of them could remit 30k per week.
What do you guys advice? Bearing in mind that I don't reside in Lagos to monitor my drivers. Is having a supervisor necessary?

Proverbs 24:6 wink

I will give a biased opinion, but hear from owners who do not drive and not drivers.

Cc: Thecar

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tonex360: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
tukopy:

Use am run Lagos to Benin, or Lagos to East. I think it's Lucrative.
I think that's a good idea, thanks for that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
tonex360:
I think that's a good idea, thanks for that.

I'm looking for one I can use for the same inter-state transportation too. No luck yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2018
I'm creating a whatsapp group comprising of uber/Taxify drivers/partners ONLY. No advertisers please. Send me a hi on whatsapp and I'll add you up. 07068097535
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:
I'm creating a whatsapp group comprising of uber/Taxify drivers/partners ONLY. No advertisers please. Send me a hi on whatsapp and I'll add you up. 07068097535

We don't want, we're okay here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Such groups already exist. I will advise you to join them in your best interest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2018
eherbal:
I've never come across you on this thread before,and I know others don't know you too ,unless you're known to us but with another Moniker.
house,if you don't know double check,pls 'like', if you know him,'share'. thanks cool

Actually from this guy's first post am almost certain it's a dru 23.na him de like to talk like ds

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Such groups already exist. I will advise you to join them in your best interest.
Can I get a link ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning house, please I notice, since Tuesday I hardly get request on uber....did I need to go to their office to complaint or it's normal...have being online since 5am now and no request..since

I see normal request on Monday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2018
sunnp:
Good morning house, please I notice, since Tuesday I hardly get request on uber....did I need to go to their office to complaint or it's normal...have being online since 5am now and no request..since

I see normal request on Monday.

Get a 2nd phone, and request your self, if it does not work, go to the office.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks bro I will do that

GAZZUZZ:

Get a 2nd phone, and request your self, if it does not work, go to the office.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2018
shollywendy1:

We should be thanking u and other oiler on the thread that have been bringing our hope back to live in buying oil in a cheaper rare ooo.. we are loving the oil price crash, the oil boost with promo code as well as the dru23 analysis.
Aunty, me go personally vex oo if u no crash that price again oo ...lolz because u don give us hope already...lolz

Funny guy u be
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2018
brogxy:

THIS IS ROMEO3
Long time,are the lions still hustling the road?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsauce: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning all.
I have a Toyota Avensis Verso just sitting in the house- it is actually a 6-seater.
thinking of using it for UBER.
Any advise will be welcomed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by loveall9: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Please can i get a link of the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tonex360: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2018
tukopy:

I'm looking for one I can use for the same inter-state transportation too. No luck yet
I have another Tokumbo Siena 2007 model for sale if u are in interested, it goes for 2.7M, in case u are interested this is my WhatsApp number 07032278075, u can chat me up for more details of the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by honfayol: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning guys.

i have a toyota corolla 2003 model for uber/taxify on a weekly rental basis of N30,000.

Driver must be experienced and reside around ojodu-berger axis.

You are required to bring 2 verifiable guarantors

You can reach me on 08165929736 or 07016828197.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
grin we ain't dummies here,we know all what u and Gazzuzz is upto,ur marketing strategy is not effective. We know what is cheaper ,the right oil and how to curb oil shortages. We know the best oil even without u trying so hard to convince us to go lower on oil quality and viscosity. Mechanic expertise hv no much relevance attached to oil as far as Mobil 1 is concerned in as much as u know ur oil spec. 5liters for 17500 and 5liters for 1900 are not related .we have comprehended and digested every information so stop confusing the public with ur unsolicited advice.

Carshopper:
Its never about just importing and selling.. it is more about how consumers consume, what they should consume and at what price or price alternative they are comfortable to consume.

Having a consumer reach is effective in reality than assuming on paper, your reach tells you how far and wide your products can be deployed without you spamming on every forum thread.

But more important is having the knowledge of alternatives that you can recommend to problematic issue as oil short. Some just sell the oil because they feel i cn trade and make a profit back (you just may end up using the oil yourself), but others have the knowledge that will effectively solve issues based on oil usage.

So really are you just buying to sell oil because it is cheaper on ebay, walmart or dealers nationwide grin cheesy .... or are you really buying to sell because its part of your core competence?

All times we must learn to what is and what is not.... thats the difference between six and half a dozen grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Enyinne:
grin we ain't dummies here,we know all what u and Gazzuzz is upto,ur marketing strategy is not effective. We know what is cheaper ,the right oil and how to curb oil shortages. We know the best oil even without u trying so hard to convince us to go lower on oil quality and viscosity. Mechanic expertise hv no much relevance attached to oil as far as Mobil 1 is concerned in as much as u know ur oil spec. 5liters for 17500 and 5liters for 1900 are not related .we have comprehended and digested every information so stop confusing the public with ur unsolicited advice.

this is the difference between six and half a dozen ... keep it up ma

but let me break the hidden message .... Gazzuz is a mechanic (core competence) he has the ability to sell off oil bought in bulk because he uses them daily (Consumer Reach) ... he also has the ability to recommend other lower grade oil (oil alternatives) ... he doesn't have to spam here to sell ... he will always sell to someone who comes to his workshop for repairs witout promo.

On the other hand a private seller like dru23 has to keep marketing to get consumer reach and has only a particular product (no alternatives)

So are you enlighten now Ma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2018
tukopy:

I've one for 2.6m in a VERY good condition. Quote me if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Proverbs 24:6 wink

I will give a biased opinion, but hear from owners who do not drive and not drivers.

Cc: Thecar

After all, you must make careful plans before you fight a battle, and the more good advice you get, the more likely you are to win.
Proverbs 24:6 GNTD
https://bible.com/bible/69/pro.24.6.GNTD

Areaboyfriend:

Areaboyfriend - Since you're not based in Lagos, I also think my advise would be kinda biased.

You can also hear from owners who don't drive and aren't based in Lagos.

I think Dru23 is in the best position to give you a candid advise considering the following:

1. He is a car owner
2. He doesn't drive on the platform
3. He isn't based in Lagos.

cc: Dru23

Back on sabbatical leave. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: skillip(m), Gentlelife50(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.