Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744170 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daarmee(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Great
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
For engines with oil burn on 5w30 this is a win win solution for you, no more top ups between oil changes and still full synthetic engine oil by toyota motor corporation.

Engine oil can be used on a wide range of vehicles brands.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Today is my birthday. smiley

Happy birthday bro. More Zeros to your account balance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Its never about just importing and selling.. it is more about how consumers consume, what they should consume and at what price or price alternative they are comfortable to consume.

Having a consumer reach is effective in reality than assuming on paper, your reach tells you how far and wide your products can be deployed without you spamming on every forum thread.

But more important is having the knowledge of alternatives that you can recommend to problematic issue as oil short. Some just sell the oil because they feel i cn trade and make a profit back (you just may end up using the oil yourself), but others have the knowledge that will effectively solve issues based on oil usage.

So really are you just buying to sell oil because it is cheaper on ebay, walmart or dealers nationwide grin cheesy .... or are you really buying to sell because its part of your core competence?

All times we must learn to what is and what is not.... thats the difference between six and half a dozen grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
jayooh:

Oga u can threaten us cos you're in festac oh. E go do u film trick.
Calm down no be threat, as today is my birthday am not working, just gonna stay online read comments laugh n laugh hard then drink beer with friends, you can come too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2018
starlek:

Happy birthday bro. More Zeros to your account balance.
Amen bro, so much zeros that will make dangote ask who is this black man, wetin that Victor Ad talk for that part of the song self grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Amen bro, so much zeros that will make dangote ask who is this black man, wetin that Victor Ad talk for that part of the song self grin grin grin grin grin

be careful what you wish for... cuz the zero fit start from beginning to the end cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Abeg Who get the number of this girl on health insurance ad by the down part of the thread, she has been looking at me since, now am interested in the bres sorry health grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Today is my birthday. smiley

Happy birthday buddy...live long and prosper.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:

be careful what you wish for... cuz the zero fit start from beginning to the end cheesy
Something must start my own Zero even one is okay to start it. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Please the guys that use extended performance, is it the same normal filter that you use for 15k miles? Or do you change the filter at 5k intervals? (Is this even advisable?)

To my understanding the extended performance require an extended performance oil filter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2018
daarmee:
Great
you na old time nairalander oh. Mama oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
By the way guys am selling this my unlocked Spectranet, meaning you can use any SIM on it. MTN4G AIRTEL4G SMILE4G GLO4G, selling because I 've got the unlocked SMILE4G I use personally. Hit me up if you're interested, entice ur rider by sharing ur wifi with them, they will love u more. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
By the way guys am selling this my unlocked Spectranet, meaning you can use any SIM on it. MTN4G AIRTEL4G SMILE4G GLO4G, selling because I 've got the unlocked SMILE4G I use personally. Hit me up if you're interested, entice ur rider by sharing ur wifi with them, they will love u more. grin

na wetin you wan use beer us abi grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

See mine grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by honfayol: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good morning guys.

i have a toyota corolla 2003 model for uber/taxify on a weekly rental basis of N30,000.

Driver must be experienced and reside in ojodu-berger axis.

You are required to bring 2 capable guarantors

You are reach me on 08165929736 or 07016828197.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Sure enter Festac give me a call. 07037358162
Happy birthday to u bro...buh forget dat festac claim bro...when we done drink finish after party don cast..everybody don dey sleep but me still dey find my way out of trafic. Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
dru23:
Aunty at Carquest, u advertise that free oil filter with oil for 19k or something like that.. You introduce a package for it including oil for 19k.. But I want bring my 2015 Lexus for oil change.. Now the question is what type of brand of oil does include in the package.. Am very particular about the oil I use for my Lexus.. So please get back to before I bring my Lexus and G wagon in for oil change. Thank you ...

You take style wan learn car repairs Abi you want to dey import oil filter grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Calm down no be threat, as today is my birthday am not working, just gonna stay online read comments laugh n laugh hard then drink beer with friends, you can come too.

Happy birthday man. Salute!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

how much is it going for bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tyche:

You take style wan learn car repairs Abi you want to dey import oil filter grin

Not all o .. I no fit.. I buy on eBay for my own cars... cheaper for me ..I buy Fram ,I never use am before, but the reviews for it on Amazon is very encouraging....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
radautoworks:

Like I said, this is strictly for any oil YOU sell.

Yes I understand that part Aunty.. But the part u never explain to me say the oil for 19k with free oil filter package... which kind of brand of oil be dat.. I no dey use any kind oil for my G wagon and Lexus ..you no say oil pass oil ...na my question be that Aunty... before the year runs out I go come to your shop to fix some of cars to give u guys a try....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tonex360: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
naijacutee:

Yes, you're right. They only accept cars newer than 2008 - preferably black.
please I want to know if I can register with Toyota Siena 2009 model. its very clean and its Tokunbo precisely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
dru23:

Yes I understand that part Aunty.. But the part u never explain to me say the oil for 19k with free oil filter package... which kind of brand of oil be dat.. I no dey use any kind oil for my G wagon and Lexus ..you no say oil pass oil ...na my question be that Aunty... before the year runs out I go come to your shop to fix some of cars to give u guys a try....

Guy, you are talking to yourself. She is on break. Won't come back for a while. You may have to wait till she comes back before sending your car to her workshop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Improved Night driving

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

How much chief
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Happy birthday Ifyeez.. Long life and prosperity to u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:

Happy birthday Boss. Just use am do birthday souvenir for we we grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
dru23:

Bro make am extended performance for our uber cars and high end cars too ..anything short of that na waste of time.. U fit email self to wrk together to bring am in together self
Ok. Cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
tonex360:
please I want to know if I can register with Toyota Siena 2009 model. its very clean and its Tokunbo precisely.

YOU CANNOT
YOU SHOULD NOT
YOU MUST NOT.
Reasons

V6, 3.5litre engine etc

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Guy, you are talking to yourself. She is on break. Won't come back for a while. You may have to wait till she comes back before sending your car to her workshop.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Carshopper:
Improved Night driving

Wetin happen now, torch light dey now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.