Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (119030 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
I can't wait to finish my course at Unipetrol and rush to Port Harcourt to join rokiatu and vickyrotex
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by lammy025(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Jigawa has one of the best camp ground, same as Kano"

Did you just said Kano has best Camp Ground, only if u didn't camp at Karaye (Kusala Dam) with muddy water....
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akbee:
Rivers is my destination come next year March.I learnt that the pay is okay there
Cross River State is the most peaceful but its my state of origin n as such I don't wana serve here n i wouldn't like to do anything abt that..
Rotimi Amaechi is still owing some corp members that passed out. Cross state government pays N3,000 as state alawi
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by westlius(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ebonyi pays well ooo medical doctors earn 135k monthly nurse earn 75k( with health sectors) med lab 93k. Oda corpers 5k. I did serve dere and it's a nice place

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by baba11(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

I dedicate this to all Chelsea fans and all unilorites....

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!
Hahaha...I served in ekiti though cool
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by firfinch(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op, now that you are a graduate, there is a level of perfection expected of you, because to be a graduate is not child's play.

Kindly correct your mistakes, though I want to assume they were typographical errors.

and the [**once** that **has** graduated] i have **compilled** The **esssense** of this article is to **guilde**
**Hishest** Paying States. Congrats on your graduation.

Wishing you the best and God's guidance in your next phase. Once again congratulations!
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by mheey(f): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).
Best 5 States to serve in Nigeria And They Are The Hishest Paying States

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source

Please, remove ABUJA... Cost of living is very high!
I wasn't given state allowee.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by omusiliyu(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wfmopraiz:

Sorry oh, rivers state haven't pay the last 6-8 batches that passed out. Maybe na 2030 dem go pay the ones wey dey serve naw. Na just mouth dem get oh. Akwa ibom is far better.

What!!!!

Maybe we're the last batch they paid.

Batch C 11-12. We finished service in Oct 2012 and they settled us August the following year.

After 10 good months
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Tonnierichy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
baba11:

Hahaha...I served in ekiti though cool
Lol...be like say na Ekiti State me go serve bd@ o...d name long wella....their pay gats long grin
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Simitrendy:

Lagos

Ekiti

Ondo

Enugu

Kwara
Akwa Ibom

*Remove Osun state pls*

Remove Kwara from there because its the worst state to serve in.

Yikpata is the worst camp to be in

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Haishophem(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source

The compilation to me is not complete if the op can't include the cost of living in those states. Sourcing for accomodation in Lagos for instant coupled with other expenses will tell you that the allowee won't cover all the expenses.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by teeshawt(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you think you coming to rake in money here in rivers then you're on a long thing..... We wey dey pass out next week self, e no sure...... So think twice.. ....
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Candyrain(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Remove Kwara from there because its the worst state to serve in.

Yikpata is the worst camp to be in

Was that where you served? I served in Kwara too. Yikpata is TERRIBLE

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by asaju10(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...

Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew
when did u serve and have u received ur state allawe if yes how many months after pop?To me rivers state is a no no no even to my enemy

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by vodacom: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
peaceful state and your N10,000 state alawi is certain especially if posted to public institution
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
i pray wike pays this new sets of corp members
7. Abuja
i pray oh, Abj na just name because not special there
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
the government are too stingy that they were paying N6000 as state alawi inspite of the huge allocation
10. Cross River
state alawi is N3000
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
i do not why this state came 13 because it is peaceful to some extend and they pay more than cross river
15. Abia

Source
apart from the insurgence in the north east all other states are good place to serve.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Adekorya: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Permit me to remind you, NYSC is all about service to your Fatherland..

If you decide to go about service with the mindset of money or material gains, any disappointment may impart negatively on your output as a copa.

Serve diligently and selflessly and use the one year to gain working experience and also build rapport with people in any environment you find yourself.Also expand your contacts.

Those are the true gains of NYSC.
You are right, but don't also forget that
"Money is bicycle of good Evangelism"

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Was that where you served? I served in Kwara too. Yikpata is TERRIBLE
Yes, I was posted to Moro but I ghOsted all thru cos of my job then.

Won't say the year oooo
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Wislet(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
firfinch:
Op, now that you are a graduate, there is a level of perfection expected of your, cos to be a graduate is not child's play.

Kindly correct this mistakes, though I want to assume they were typographical errors.

and the [**once** that **has** graduated] i have **compilled** The **esssense** of this article is to **guilde**
**Hishest** Paying States. Congrats on your graduation.

Wishing you the best and God's guidance in your next phase. Once again congratulations!

grin grin grin grin this person cheesy grin
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by ojay2053(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omoedeki:
I wasn't paid in Ogun state
Me too, 2013 Batch A.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by urbanaira(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
did u just say cross river am so sorry to disappoint u , cross river pay 2900. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by saintkel(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Osun? Pls wake me up from dis dreams
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by baba11(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Lol...be like say na Ekiti State me go serve bd@ o...d name long wella....their pay gats long grin
Ermmmm.....hmmmmn
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nature129(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...

Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew

Rivers has stopped paying. Its now a fraud

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by amutajames: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akwa ibom pay 7k very peaceful bt local while PH pay 100k @d end of service year xpensive 2 leave.... Borno 30k risk of been kill by boko
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by abtywo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Katsina state is paying #3880. N local govt is paying 1k, 2k, 3k. Katsina is a nice place apart frm their harsh weather

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by engrrichie92(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akbee:
Rivers is my destination come next year March.I learnt that the pay is okay there
Cross River State is the most peaceful but its my state of origin n as such I don't wana serve here n i wouldn't like to do anything abt that..

except if WIKE changes the order of things
but I can categorically tell you
Rivers state's one of the worst place to serve: no state allowee,things are very expensive,no free food...akwa-ibom's the real deal in south south o...dig deep and ask well
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Yseone(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akbee:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Pls broh remove ur mind from Rivers state of else wetin happen to Batch C 2012-date will happen to u...a
a living witness oooooo.
In a Naija man language..****Rivers state NO DEY PAY AGAIN oooooo
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Candyrain(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Yes, I was posted to Moro but I ghOsted all thru cos of my job then.

Won't say the year oooo

Hahahaha... Why na? Tell us the year jor... I was posted to Oyun but had my ppa in Offa. So I stayed in Offa all through my stay there.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Borno/Sambisa 50k
Yobe 30k
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Adet5(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
michade:
What about nasarawa state... you need to be here to know what we are enjoying...I rep nasarawa corper!

Are u real? because i dont even knw how i filled Nasarawa
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by imsuboi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Remove Rivers from that list, state government no dey pay joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.