Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (118939 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by ehix89(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
in Enugu u hv a chance of earnin as mch as #25k for state allowance buh it all depend on ur discipline, I served dr.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nobody is talking about Delta state.... Please I need information on Delta state!
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by LexingtonSteele(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
braintext:
[size=18pt]I knew Akwa Ibom state will be there wink[/size]
There's a New Governor who is a banker by profession. #Nomorelavishing
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Souljaboi1: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
teeshawt:
If you think you coming to rake in money here in rivers then you're on a long thing..... We wey dey pass out next week self, e no sure...... So think twice.. ....

grin grin
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by rotexteymie(f): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

I dedicate this to all Chelsea fans and all unilorites....

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!
NAHISSITE grin
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by yetunsbay(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay.whc state gan pays well then? Based on observatn here fr Ogun-Osun-Ekiti-Kwara-Rivers etc no dey gv alert @ mnth end. Shey all na birds of a feather
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by chukzey442(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cross River state pays 3k officially, cash at hand was N2,700 when I served. Though standard of living is good, its people are very accommodating + fine Chicks everywhere.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Djbaka(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
You all putting rivers state are high on something.

Ask any ex corps member who served withing the past three years to tell you how 'fat' their allowances are.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Rockstar07: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2015
yehuda:
Borno state oo..it's. 30K

It's 1k Borno pay. I served there. Less of Tfare make it N900
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by engrjacuzzi: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2015
why is osun state on that list when the whole world knows that ogbeni aregbesola is a debtor and owing the state over 7 months salary. when I served in osun, I earned #3500 from state.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by ahafeez049(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Enugu na confirm 10k
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Chuksxyview(m): 2:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Only a few local governments pay corpers a little token at Plateau state, even the state capital Jos North don't. But other factors considered are quite good in the state. Nice weather, better cost of living, good people and hospitality etc. The camp is new, neat, secured and very comfortable, having wonderful facilities to make your stay fun.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by NWANICHODE: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2015
You only get frustrated after serving in Rivers state. State full of fake lives and scam.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Doitonce(m): 4:38am On Oct 10, 2015
My brother,you did not include Jigsaws where I served in 2009/2010.Food is cheap and you are paid state allowance every 25the.You are also given attention when you are sick ,if you serve in the village ,you are sure of less expenses but you still eat enough fish and meat on daily bases.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by scarffield(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2015
tintingz:
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Anambra
Abuja
Rivers
Maiduguri
Bornu
quy!....ar u hiqh on cow dunq??....oyo no even dey for top 35states!
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Codedrock(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Hello guys you can see the real and correct list here: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/10/top-20-states-in-nigeria-with-highest.html
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by bellotaofeek: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Rivers State is Ok. But make sure you are not posted to the city for PPA. Cos if they do, is like shooting urself in the leg. If you go to the rural areas like ETCHE Local Govt.... You will enjoy and probably save some # to start a small biz as getting a white collar job is nt that guaranteed these days. All the best.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by mcdonald247(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2015
I served 2013 batch C.we are the first to open MANGU NYSC CAMP Pleatue state know money was paid to us by the state throughout the service year instead terable experience bomb blast
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by AGBb(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2015
vivavik:
Wch cross-river? The one I know or anoda one? I served there o and the state alawee is 3k+. Except the wind of change is blowing there.
I served there too, in Obudu Cattle ranch, Obanliku. whr I CR did u serve?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by mcdokwe(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).
Best 5 States to serve in Nigeria And They Are The Hishest Paying States

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source
lubbish! When I served on the Plateau and received not even a kobo from the state. Everybody be forming consultant. Lubbish again.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by jwils(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
This should have come two weeks ago now
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by barcaboi(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015
yemaldo:
Kwara
oga stop that joor....wch kwara dey pay?....only few schools pay and most don't pay more than 5k so wch kwara did u mean
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tegak10: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

I dedicate this to all Chelsea fans and all unilorites....

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!

Guy when good standing list go show
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Tonnierichy(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2015
rotexteymie:

NAHISSITE grin

Na so grin
Waa sere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Tonnierichy(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Febby9:
grin wink grin grin angry
Lmao grin cheesy
Pele oooo
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by wahles(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2015
After all ds, na only enugu I dey c prospects oo.. issokay grin.. nxt year don kum finish
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by kunbit(f): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...

Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew
Please don't be deceived o, Rivers state has not paid that 10k since 2012 and if you're unlucky and they send you to one government school without accommodation, you will pay for the accommodation and they won't give you any extra pay
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by kodlins(f): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
That list is so untrue
I served in Plateau and the state does not pay half a dime.

Enugu is the highest paying in Nigeria.
Lagos only pays according to LGA and you'll spend all on Tfare.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2015
lebete3000:

how much are corper docs paid in Enugu?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by deetomee: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
prettyboi1989:

so d 19.5k no do u? i hope u are earning way above that now
I'm sure I can feed you and your generation put up together now young man.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by asaju10(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
bellotaofeek:
Rivers State is Ok. But make sure you are not posted to the city for PPA. Cos if they do, is like shooting urself in the leg. If you go to the rural areas like ETCHE Local Govt.... You will enjoy and probably save some # to start a small biz as getting a white collar job is nt that guaranteed these days. All the best.
which part of Etche are u talking about, a local govt where u can't get a bank or even an ATM machine until u travel down to pH. Coming to Okehi 4 CDs & monthlyclearance, food is damn expensive & the villagers are stingy, the students will mk ur stay frustrating as some of them can't even write their name.the worst part of it is sun fly that bites there.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by momove4real25(f): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Who will go dre to serve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.