Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (118935 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by philmimi1992(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Don't wish to serve in Ogun state. U will regret service just as am regretting

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by otagbuegede: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Come to Gombe State...yu will get ur 1000(1k) monthly allowee probably after ur service year....dats if yu r lucky.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Amustical(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecidedNever you mention kwara again. Kwara is xero allowee state mrman

yemaldo:
Kwara
undecided
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by smoothralph(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).
Best 5 States to serve in Nigeria And They Are The Hishest Paying States

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source
If i slap you ehn...cmon remove cross river from this list. I served in calabar 2013 batch C
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by emmy994: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls delta state is not a place to serve ooooo.imagine a state where the governor says he can only pay batch A corpers Sept allowance out of four months describing the other 3 months as arrears. Pls wot does he mean by arrears wen he is governor wen we came into his state as corpers.he is making life missearable for civil servants let alone corpers.so pls u ppl better look for somewhere else ooooo
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by comrChris(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
which Ogun are you talking about?? my cousin is currently serving there and the state is not paying them anything plus poor environment
she has been praying seriously for the one year to quickly pass, thank God they are passing out this month
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
wish 2 serve dere.
michade:
What about nasarawa state... you need to be here to know what we are enjoying...I rep nasarawa corper!
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... Why na? Tell us the year jor... I was posted to Oyun but had my ppa in Offa. So I stayed in Offa all through my stay there.
Bros I throway salute ooooo cool

How u dey now ?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by VickyRotex(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I can't wait to finish my course at Unipetrol and rush to Port Harcourt to join rokiatu and vickyrotex

Unipetrol kor, Unidiesel ni cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Franchise21(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
tintingz:
Lagos Ogun Oyo Anambra Abuja Rivers Maiduguri Bornu
M serving in Ogun State n d govt ain't paying
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by ajepako(f): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
yehuda:
Borno state oo..it's. 30K

With Boko Haram as your neighbours, okada rider, bus driver, mai-tea, shoe maker, and suya seller!

Yeah, how nice! tongue tongue
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by smoothralph(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
vivavik:
Wch cross-river? The one I know or anoda one? I served there o and the state alawee is 3k+. Except the wind of change is blowing there.
I served there too...Infact 3090 naira to be precise
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Franchise21(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).
Best 5 States to serve in Nigeria And They Are The Hishest Paying States

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source
False!!! M serving in Ogun State n d govt ain't paying
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by smoothralph(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
ibnusalah:
Am presently serving in Cross River, the state alawi is on #3,000. don't include Cross River please.
Cross River na scam....I regret serving there. Things are expensive, the only cheap things there na plantain, crayfish & girls

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Candyrain(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros I throway salute ooooo cool
How u dey now ?
Tosyne I just dey ooo. What's up with you?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Amustical(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Keep that your trach to yourself. I served in Taraba state. Kurmi local gvt to be precise. Taraba state pay 10k to corpers. And their 10k state allowee enters first before the federal allowan... Aside that, uur kerosine allowance is steady paid by their principals. So don't confuse people. I served their and despite my lavish spending, I still came back to lagos with 200k+ maybe because of my xtral PPA sha. Cause I taught in one private skul and they were paying me 5kmonthly too. But I spent like crace and I saved 200+. So is good if people don't consider distance. And they are very nice and caring. Free food, free fruits, Chiks for d big bois buh beware of HIV 2nd highst in naija. But ur experience there will be better.

erisegun:
remove taraba 4rm ur northern list cos tins are expensive*

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by nellyalph: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...

Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew

Where u see 10k? Neva see my own since July 2015 oooo
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by smoothralph(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
erisegun:
remove taraba 4rm ur northern list cos tins are expensive*
Which taraba state are you talking about?
Is the taraba state where you can rent a room for 18k a year? The state government pays 10k a month?
I was in jalingo before I redeployed to cross river State(the worst mistake of my life)

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by kennykg(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
I fink the op mistakenly wrote anambra... That state for nothing good there. You may not get 5k as expected you may get higher in private missionary Catholic school if you lucky to be have a good Rev fr that won't treat you like trash
Before anyone start throwing stones I served at anambra so I know what I'm saying
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by lebete3000: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Rivers na Bleep up so no try am coz dey no pay, try akwa ibom or enugu

how much are corper docs paid in Enugu?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Amustical(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
And those that pay money for accomodations are the ones that want to serve by fire by for @ d state capital (jalingo)
Aside the state capital jalingo, any other local gvt you serving in taraba state, ur ppa will give u free acomodation, bed, pots, plates, and all that free. Taraba state values corper die. I served there, and I give it up to them. Even some of my friends, in their PPA, the ptas there bought generator for them

smoothralph:

Which taraba state are you talking about?
Is the taraba state where you can rent a room for 18k a year? The state government pays 10k a month?
I was in jalingo before I redeployed to cross river State(the worst mistake of my life)

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Tosyne I just dey ooo. What's up with you?
You know say I still be undergraduate

I just dey here dey read una comments
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Candyrain(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know say I still be undergraduate

I just dey here dey read una comments

Hahahaha... Yeye grin How's madam Kachi?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by MikeMoses(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Don't come to Ekiti o! they don't pay a dine to corpers and the most annoying thing is that Ekiti corper are d last to collect their monthly allawee. Infact the usually pay corper around 8th of every month. A word is a enuf...
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by smoothralph(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amustical:
And those that pay money for accomodations are the ones that want to serve by fire by for @ d state capital (jalingo)
Aside the state capital jalingo, any other local gvt you serving in taraba state, ur ppa will give u free acomodation, bed, pots, plates, and all that free. Taraba state values corper die. I served there, and I give it up to them. Even some of my friends, in their PPA, the ptas there bought generator for them

Exactly. ...through out my service year I kept regretting why I redeployed to cross river State.
E be like say dem jazz me
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Febby9(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin wink grin grin
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

I dedicate this to all Chelsea fans and all unilorites....

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!
angry
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. grin wink grin grin[quote author=Tonnierichy post=38828386]I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!
angry[quote author=Tonnierichy post=38828386]I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. ....LWKM OOO BRO U MADE ME LAUGH@EKITI AND EKITI STATE.. NW I HV POURED MA FOOD AWAY..NO MORE NYT FOOD
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by PecE2Make: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
I did not see any northern states in the list. I guess boko Haram
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... Yeye grin How's madam Kachi?
She say she dey vex 4u big time

She say she call you and you bang her call cheesy
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Airoflaw(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
midolian:
you are joking ..right? cheesy cheesy
u don forget say somboby hav 17tr just be selling rice in d state.lol grin
midolian:
you are joking ..right? cheesy cheesy
u don forget say somboby hav 17tr just be selling rice in d state.lol
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Candyrain(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
She say she dey vex 4u big time

She say she call you and you bang her call cheesy

She called me and I banged her call? That's impossible. I didn't see any of her call. I'll call her tomorrow.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by olawale005(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Your data is incomplete and false, my man Abuja doesn't pay , only the lucky ones in a good ppa get paid in there ppa in quote ,ogun used to pay but have stop doing that , Osun is owing lot of corpers , get your facts right before posting , jigawa pay 5k , 10k even two month , and some other northern state , so don't mislead corp members
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by macsilver(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
I only came to check Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.