Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend (2744 Views)

OMG!! I Did It With My Mom's Friend / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Please Advice Me - Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom’s Friend – What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Precious91(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
like one yoruba film I watched recently,sha af used ya head.jonzing things.Run for ya life. grin
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guy carry gooooo,since she wnt it y nt giv it to her instead of wasting time
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
How come no lady has criticized the woman? As a mature woman she should not tempt the young man by putting ideas in his head and taking advantage of his naïveté. She should know better than to dress up in his presence or call him suggestive names. What a shameless old woman.

Young man I just pity you. When old mama go carry belle for you, na den your eye go clear.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Teeboy22(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bigmillz:
Please advise me on what to do. I know having a crush on your mom's friend is not a cool thing to do. But the way she acts doesn't help matters. She call my romantic names, when ever she says I should come to her house hen she notice am there she puts on sexy outfits that got me once jonzing. I was looking at her breast cuz I could see it all and she notice it and did nothing. I once entered her room when she was dressing up and she didn't even walk me out. She just kept on having discussions with me. Am bout to tell her I like her should I do that?please guys I need your advice on this please.

bastard You
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gj22(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bigmillz:
Please advise me on what to do. I know having a crush on your mom's friend is not a cool thing to do. But the way she acts doesn't help matters. She call my romantic names, when ever she says I should come to her house hen she notice am there she puts on sexy outfits that got me once jonzing. I was looking at her breast cuz I could see it all and she notice it and did nothing. I once entered her room when she was dressing up and she didn't even walk me out. She just kept on having discussions with me. Am bout to tell her I like her should I do that?please guys I need your advice on this please.

We both know you don't actually like her, you just wanna f*ck her. But go ahead, you have my blessings
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gj22(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
mayorchelsea:
do we always have to lie against love?even homosexuals use love as a defense

Let me ask you something, what is homosexuality?
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by yanabasee(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP... I had this experiences when I was a teen...

Infact... When I was in my JSS3 class... I had befriended my Business study teacher.... But I never had sex with her.... Visited her once after prep classes and in her room.. She asked me to sit in her legs.... She carried me and I was very shy and at the same time I was trying to be a man and yet I was too small to understand...But... I nver smooch her...

My mother's friends will often call me their husband... Till date... But I don't late though things get me emotionally... Just stop visiting her and be man... Don't feel u cn have s3x with her coz u might live to regret why you tek that bold step!
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
gj22:

We both know you don't actually like her, you just wanna f*ck her. But go ahead, you have my blessings
No honestly I do Bro. I do like her
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by mayorchelsea(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hey mister, u don't av to agree with wat I say. after all we are very different ppl with different characters and style. so believe wat u want, and I'll believe wat I want.
Do we need to fight over this ?I Respect people's opinions...sorry if you feel offended
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Age is nothing but a number. its love that matters. good luck
this dumb girl and her dumb comment
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by clemz85(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe she has a few lessons she wants to teach you, if you kwim wink How old are you?

I think having a crush on older people is kinda normal to people of a certain age, teens to be precise. Now sleeping with them is a whole new ball game. If you do, I hope you know what that makes you, a true motherfucker since she's old enough to be your mom grin Just don't even go there because it might hurt your mom's feelings when she finds out you're smashing old ladies, her friend no less. Eww

natural things going left right and wrong since
the time of science

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Be A 'Gentleman' With Nigerian Ladies / If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation / Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.