Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? (18516 Views)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:
it happened to me when i was in 100l. i sat with a guy at d frontseat of a cab. shortly after he gave me a tract,i felt a hand gently carressing my thighs. i tot it was a mistake till he tried to reach under my skirt-i was dumbstruck cos i was so shocked. *he looked so decent and religious*didnt knw when i landed a hot slap on his pervs face and screamed @driver to stop d car.
chai grin my microscope has spotted another lie

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
my foe,am beginning to crush on you wink oya share ur experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by montezz(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
chai grin my microscope has spotted another lie
trying to figure out which of d two needs a fix-ur microscope or ur eye! lol.

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by smeagolab: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
I don't know why you doubt the event when it actually happenedundecided.
Groping happens frequently in public places and it seems it has happened to a few on the thread
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
my foe,am beginning to crush on you wink oya share ur experience
are u stalking me?? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by chara019: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
There was this girl that groped my 9.5 inch dick while we were standing in a TAXI.

I gave her a resounding slap! undecided
standing in a taxi kwa?i guess you must be shorter than a dwarf.

lielie

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
are u stalking me?? undecided
how do you feel being stalked?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
how do you feel being stalked?
I suggest u find something worthwhile doing with ur Saturday morning. angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by chomytex(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol,ur own get PHD..
williamsean:
lol my sister u won't understand na. Shebi everybody dey lie, I say make I lie my own na cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
I suggest u find something worthwhile doing with ur Saturday morning. angry
why angry?anyway sorry for the disturbance,have a nice day
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
smeagolab:
I don't know why you doubt the event when it actually happenedundecided.
Groping happens frequently in public places and it seems it has happened to a few on the thread
so many doubting Thomas on NL,the fact you haven't experience that doesnt mean it doesnt exist
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by winetapper: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
There was this girl that groped my 9.5 inch dick while we were standing in a TAXI.

I gave her a resounding slap! undecided
chia that TAXI tall oo Una even stand self grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by ghost08(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Kai people can lie oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
winetapper:
chia that TAXI tall oo Una even stand self grin
wink naijaboiy is 3ft tall nah
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by williamsean(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
chomytex:
Lol,ur own get PHD..
hahahahaha abi? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
Abosede cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Itzjoy(f): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2015
chara019:
standing in a taxi kwa?i guess you must be shorter than a dwarf.
lol......funny people

lielie
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abosede cheesy
this one u are calling my name and smiling..... cheesy wat I do??
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
ghost08:
Kai people can lie oooo
shebi the OP want hear story na!!! Him go hear am today!!!

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
this one u are calling my name and smiling..... cheesy wat I do??
I dey always feel you ni smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey always feel you ni smiley
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by blizzers(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
This happened when I boarded our school bus heading to town. This lady accused me of caressing her buttocks from behind. I was embarrassed and scattered the whole place by publicly embarrassing her

were u a Unadite?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
blizzers:

were u a Unadite?
FedPolyAdo cool

U a Unadite ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by egbaguy: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Awon LIENUS full here oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
well... it happens .. can't deny d fact..
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by ekewest: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
;Dstanding in a taxi kwa?i guess you must be shorter than a dwarf.
dis gat me cracking ma rib lmfao
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
One guy almost tried it with me some years ago. The look I gave him solved everything.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by foladaraawe(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
FedPolyAdo cool

U a Unadite ?
tosyne2much:
FedPolyAdo cool

U a Unadite ?
fedpolad?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
foladaraawe:
shocked fedpolad?
Ehn now !!!
Tell me something jawe cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by foladaraawe(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn now !!!
nothing much jawe.
I'm a fedpolite
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by foladaraawe(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn now !!!
nothing much jawe.
I'm a fedpolite

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics)