Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (18516 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Our girls are really getting bolder... and I love it .

when a girl approach you and express her feelings ; don't take her for granted.

when a girl loves you and pick up the courage to express her feelings to you... trust me its 99% true love. Don't take her for granted .

when a girl makes the first move , know it that she has been dying all along for from affection , and you mean a lot to her.. Don't take her for granted .

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2017
I find this funny tho........grin

15 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2017

It's hilarious tho. grin But Yeah, Anything for girl power! grin

If You want something, Go get it. I'm motivated to tell Dwayne Johnson how I feel now. cool off to instagram! gringrin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2017
Mtcheeeww...

Pls who has ROMAN REIGN's number. This thing is killing me softlycry cry
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2017
more

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
xxg

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by SFSNIPER(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
My present girlfriend asked me out and I said a big yes. I had been admiring her for over 8years.

[MODIFIED]
It isn't just about not having courage or anything, it was based on the fact that I if we started dating then, I'd leave her. And I would have just spoilt her and turned her into a bad girl, and probably I wouldn't be as happy with her as I am now. So no matter what, I know I made the right decision. She's no longer a virgin but, what to do? Mesef no be virgin again.

Cc:
Harddon
Stanboy28
Minark
Rosella
Wisdomguy4u
LordZero

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by STILESGANG: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Op work on your self esteem undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by LordZero(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2017
SFSNIPER:
My present girlfriend asked me out and I said a big yes. I had been admiring her for over 8years.
8 years !!!

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I find this funny tho........grin
nothing funny in it.. so you prefer dying inside rather than make the move

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2017
total rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2017
just wasted two minutes of my life reading this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
STILESGANG:
Op work on your self esteem undecided
I don't really understand your point Mr. self esteem

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by SFSNIPER(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

8 years !!!
Yes! I couldn't make the move because I had dated another girl in the same compound. We all lived in the same estate and very very close. She had to get drunk to tell me. And since that day I've not had a single regret. I LOVE HER DEARLY.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2017
LegalBaby:
just wasted two minutes of my life reading this

and you wasted another 2min commenting...bravo! clap for yourself

45 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by AfroMighty(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2017
What if the guy is an handicap will she still love him?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
SFSNIPER:

really... 8years? you no try o
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Emac34: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Op how did you come up with this story

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmm, this thing scares the broad day light out of me....currently in one like that, though we met here a month agoembarassed
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Adasun(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

and u wasted 2 min quoating,hw hilarioursundecided

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
the dude above said it all tongue
wisdomguy4u:

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by iraborosasu: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
I find this adorable..... So we have girls like this in Nigeria. shocked grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wow that girl is brave, I'd rather die inside than kill my pride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

nothing funny in it.. so you prefer dying inside rather than make the move
I'll make a move if I want, the op's excitement is funnygrin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
I like this
if you love him open up,Don't let pride take over.......
Keep Pride aside and be happy.....

Op Pls don't for any reason hurt her,if she can boldly tell you this,Congrat bro You just found love..........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
why won't monalisa185 just tell me this ...I know she loves me fa
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Babygal4eva(f): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
What I don't understand is why you had to snap your chat and post it in a public forum?

Props to the girl tho, if a guy said all she was saying to me I'll run the other way sounds like a scam.

Next

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Wow that girl is brave, I'd rather die inside than kill my pride

prepare for an eternity on spinstership

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
I like this
if you love him open up,Don't let pride take over.......
Keep Pride aside and be happy.....

Op Pls don't for any reason hurt her,if she can boldly tell you this,Congrat bro You just found love..........

watching..... grin

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
brandydaniells:

prepare for an eternity on spinstership
lol not possible guys are too many
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by theNOISEmaker: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol.. the girl sef
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by ikp120(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
O boy, I love girls like this.

23 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For Ugly Boys / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / Are Inverters Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.