Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. (719 Views)

This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
I can't even describe how beautiful she is. (From her online pictures ofcourse)

Been at it for some months until we finally arranged a meeting yesterday.

I had to travel another state to see her, nai one sisi throw leg come meet, I shift back, she introduced her self and said she recognized me from my pics(no differnce) I wanted to deny knowing her o. But she was acting like we known each other from childhood.

Am really vexed right now, I be don fall in love, and I even proposed to her online, she accepted, bought a ring and put it on her finger by herself that she's already engaged. She even wear the ring yesterday. Flaunting it in my face like she's reminding me of our engagement.

How do I run away from her? Forget Beauty, forget love. She dey throw leg.
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by sisisioge: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2015
You are really your user name undecided
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by chomytex(f): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
As in eh,stupidity at phd level.
sisisioge:
You are really your user name undecided

1 Like

Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin no body dey ugly online
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by Sunexy(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
She dey throw leg how?
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by Chizzled06(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
You no ask yourself wetin make perfectly beautiful lady dey find online husband
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by agarawu23(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Sunexy:
She dey throw leg how?
"tamurege" grin
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
This must be a joke anyway,
You proposed online to a babe you haven't met?
Tell us more undecided
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by naijaboiy: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2015
She dey throw leg and you dey throw brain undecided
Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by IamLEGEND1: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015

Re: Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. by Sunexy(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
"tamurege" grin

I neva grab...her leg get issues?

(1) (Reply)

Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar / Man Who Died Two Years Ago ‘rises’ Every Night To Have Sex With His Widow / Very True!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.