Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings (8474 Views)

4 Cute Romanceland Guys On Lowkey / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2015
My name is daviy (the man of list). Let's get to business I have no time to waste undecided

¤ naijaboiy (9.7/10) : half of romance section girls want to have sex with this guy, I don't know why but they do. When I upload my picture I'm sure they will have a second thought.

¤ ronald4lif ( 9.5/10): we all know him he is very linguistic,smart and mature like a grandma breast. Success attracts women sometimes forgeting looks. He is an average looking guy but seccessful.

¤ buygala (9.4/10) : he is the mystery man, very cunny and obsessed with himself. I don't know why girls die just to see his post on a thread. He is tough and mr no nonsense. He is the man in-charge.

¤ cutehector (9.2/10) : the dumb girls love this guy a lot I don't know why. He supports girls anywhere he sees their post. Good thing for him nigeria has mre dumb girls than intelligent girls.

¤ tosyne2much ( 9/10) : he should be number 2 but he lost his peak when he had the e-break-up. Girls love him for his creativity every now and then but almost lost his charm when he over re-acted to one of the diva romance section ever had.

¤ agarawu23 (8.9/10) : he is my mr nairaland whether you like it or not. He is honest,humble and real. Those are the qualities girls die for in him.

¤ tomfrench ( 8.8/10): this list can't go down without the official mr nairaland, he is good looking that's all about him and a little bit hilarious. Dumb girls dig that.

¤ djeezy ( 8.8/10) : mr incredible, the guy is super rich; cars,house etc I heard he owns a ferrari, girls die to see his D.P in those 5million naira suits. What a guy!!!

¤ jonaifame22 ( 8.2/10) : he is new, dashing, with 6 packs exposing it for dumb girls to masturbate on. He knows how to flash those packs. He's the next potential mr nairaland.

¤ kulboy (8/10) : naijaboiy rival, this guy flashes materials worth millions on his D.P making material girls go crazy diverting their attention from naijaboiy's looks, sometimes its not only about the look. This is my man.

These are the top10 did I miss any one? You can help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nasty22(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Honestly you need rehab...

8 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Nasty22:
after you dummy undecided

2 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by TOMTOM15(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
cry
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Sunexy(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Y ain't u on the list dummy??
angry
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2015
You and this your list sha!

Prize should be coming with the list henceforth

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Sunexy:
Y ain't u on the list dummy??
angry
because I'm not south after dummy
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Alright... what about most sought after chicks.
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
You and this your list sha!

Prize should be coming with the list henceforth
the price is jerking off
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Oahray: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Nasty22:
lol. Don't be harsh na. It's somewhat entertaining. Can't wait to read comments from the flattered, the jealous, the fan, and the foe. cheesy
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2015
castroevans:
Alright... what about most sought after chicks.
coming soon check by evening
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Sunexy(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
because I'm not south after dummy
Dummy, u dnt even understand urself
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2015
your list is perfect....but toyne2much should be no1,he's the most popular
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
your list is perfect....but toyne2much should be no1,he's the most popular
undecided you don't know 'sought after' ?
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Sunexy:

Dummy, u dnt even understand urself
grin
undecided dumb
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by damseyl(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2015
It's ironical that you turned the list upside down.
Kul.boy and dje.ezy are in a class of their own, they have no rival. Don't mistake online presence for online preference

3 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by IamRespected: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
grin And I thought I have seen it all, day by day a new clown is born

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Oahray: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Has Deejavuu come to check if her crush(es) made the list? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2015
damseyl:
Rubbish
undecided go and bath

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Make I buy land for here cool

OP, I throway salute oooo cool

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Sunexy(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided dumb
The dumb one dat got away
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2015
pocohantas:
It's ironical that you turned the list upside down.
Kulboy and djeezy
are in a class of their own, they have no rival. Don't mistake online presence for online preference.
those are your crushes

5 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by agarawu23(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
the price is jerking off
hmmm
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Kingsley1000(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided you don't know 'sought after' ?
yes,he's the most "sought after"
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol.....never knew all the girls in romance section wants to av s*x wit naijaboy undecided

3 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Sunexy:

The dumb one dat got away
still dumb undecided
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lol.....never knew all the girls in romance section wants to av s*x wit naijaboiy undecided
not all I said 'half' undecided nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Mrcork nko OP...he has a range rover and lives in london grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Make I buy land for here cool

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Even my inlaw is sort after cool
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Justeenaleo(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / Does A Big Penis Make A Difference While Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.