Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! (2363 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? / How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is really getting out of hand. I can still vividly remember my early days as a frequent guest on Nairaland. Then electronic gadgets used for gaining access into the internet world was costly. The members here were mostly prominent personas, working adults and mature students. There were no stray kids as at then. But now, phones and other internet enabled devices have become so cheap that anybody can afford one and as MTN now dishes out a weekly 10mb of the struggle for life survival, what have we?
Young teenage, secondary school and jamb brats loitering everywhere, derailing threads, trolling, throwing unwarranted insults here & there and generally making the section uncomfortable for serious minds. This is gross! I am perplexed.
Well, the earlier _seun rise up to his duty as the owner of Nairaland and clear off these insolent younglings from the way, the better for us.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully
Desdemonaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by chocolateme(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Okochi!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
ma'am if Nairaland is filled with mature minds n serious minded personels alone, NL will be boring n barely a fun social forum. variety they say, is like a spice.

don't you think?

6 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Okochi!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
nice Tie you got there, ma'am.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by NoRetreat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Not every one in the forum is an adult. Not everybody has requisite education and some are here just to catch fun on a faceless forum.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
who be diz one again?
we gerrit, u are an oldie.
you satisfied now?

4 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by chocolateme(f): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cassidy9:

nice Tie you got there, ma'am.
smiley thanks
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
ma'am things dont work out like that.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
As expected. . .
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Osirimononaye(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
The Op Needs Help!!!!. Over Bloated Ego!!!

4 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
op stfu!!y dont u open dis thread with ur old moniker huh? undecided i knw who u r!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by AfroKnight: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
You insulted all the guys here because of a few members. Kindly edit your Topic to reflect the few whom you have issues with.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:
This is really getting out of hand. I can still vividly remember my early days as a frequent guest on Nairaland. Then electronic gadgets used for gaining access into the internet world was costly. The members here were mostly prominent personas, working adults and mature students. There were no stray kids as at then. But now, phones and other internet enabled devices have become so cheap that anybody can afford one and as MTN now dishes out a weekly 10mb of the struggle for life survival, what have we?
Young teenage, secondary school and jamb brats loitering everywhere, derailing threads, trolling, throwing unwarranted insults here & there and generally making the section uncomfortable for serious minds. This is gross! I am perplexed.
Well, the earlier _seun rise up to his duty as the owner of Nairaland and clear off these insolent younglings from the way, the better for us.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully
Desdemonaa
I can see dat u are new on alcohol, ur papa mashure pass us? Bring him hia as a proof....lobbish!

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why using a new nick..u scared of sm1?? Be bold or you childish too

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Thanks.
Yours faithfully
Desdemonaa
WORD! Seun Do Something!

But what can be done? Anybody can fake an Age..highest he can do is detect and Deactivate the accounts of the Haters her in NL.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by icym241: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
WORD! Seun Do Something!

But what can be done? Anybody can fake an Age..highest he can do is detect and Deactivate the accounts of the Haters her in NL.
Tallest cheesy
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Attention Seeking
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Thanks.
Yours faithfully
Desdemonaa
Douche bags floating out here. Do not blame them wholly but the media.

You sounded like an old school and couldn't agree more.

What really happened to you?
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tallest cheesy
LoL! Dnt jst Start oo..hope u see say d oP dey vex 4 ppl like Yu? grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
LoL! Dnt jst Start oo..hope u see say d oP dey vex 4 ppl like Yu? grin
D op is an oldie forming newbie,i knw who d op is jare! cheesy
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
D op is an oldie forming newbie,i knw who d op is jare! cheesy
Ok o Shorttestgrin

If u MisYarn nw i go cut ur Light 4 2months grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
op stfu!!y dont u open dis thread with ur old moniker huh? undecided i knw who u r!! grin
Be nice.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by sokotoburundi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
You have to live with it or create ur own site. invite ur family members(matured ones) and friends (off course matured ones too).
Do u know NL is not made 4 u alone n OGA seun has to also make $ through traffic. so ur complaint or rather opinion doesn't count, if u were talking abt spammers then you are talking something meaningfull
NB. maturity is not by age, u just proved it! cool

5 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Durent:
I can see dat u are new on alcohol, ur papa mashure pass us? Bring him hia as a proof....lobbish!
Uncultured nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
Ok o Shorttestgrin

If u MisYarn nw i go cut ur Light 4 2months grin
lol@shortest!!
dey no born dem nepa well make dey enter my street!! grin besides there is always light 24/7,nepa dey cooperate!
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Be nice.
I will b nice and happy if u tell me to reveal who u r dear cheesy should i?
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
The Op Needs Help!!!!. Over Bloated Ego!!!
Brainless kidult!!!
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol@shortest!!
dey no born dem nepa well make dey enter my street!! grin besides there is always light 24/7,nepa dey cooperate!
Yu 4get say i be Nepa abi? I'l jst observe u 4 a few days b4 Takin action with my Ladder grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Uncultured nitwit.
u are a useless animal, no-one trys me on NL, u berra nt quote me again, u stupiid coc.ksucker!

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
Yu 4get say i be Nepa abi? I'l jst observe u 4 a few days b4 Takin action with my Ladder grin
U dont love ur spinal cord? grin if u dare climb ladder,forget about ur spinal cord grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Control Attention In Public Places / What Do Nigerian Guys Take Girls For? / She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him".....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.