Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings (8523 Views)

4 Cute Romanceland Guys On Lowkey / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Rilwayne001: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Like Debo said the other day, over 60million Nigerians are mad without them knowing. This thread is obviously a prove of that assertion. grin grin

misspicy:
Mrcork nko OP...he has a range rover and lives in london grin

Yeah, London Peckam precisely... lmao.
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
pocohantas:

Nope, they are reserved. You don't see them on every thread, if they happen to be outspoken, those your top 3 dey learn work for where they are. They might even snatch their e-girlfriends
speculation undecided
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tabh:
Djeezy may not be rich,this is the internet,you can snap anywhere. I like him though cos he is fine.

Kulboy is fine too but seems very reserved.

There's one Lekins if I get the moniker right,quite young and fine.
you can have kulboy undecided
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by redgem(f): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy

Do you need me to shout it?
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Fozi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb undecided
your the dumbest OP of all times
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
redgem:

Do you need me to shout it?
So u don turn me to woman wrapper ?
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by DAVIYJONESS: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fozi:
your the dumbest OP of all times
shut up DR.DUMB
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by chomytex(f): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
This post is just too hillarious...seriously op u just ended cutehector's career..lol
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by montezz(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:

O dabi wipe mo ti ri e nibeyen ri sef.. Your pinshure pls
were agba!
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:

were agba!
angry
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:

Lolz..Oya confess.

P.S Today is my birthday, and I'm not begging for "likes" like some other people.. Just saying
Happy birthday ma nigga,wullnp!!God bless ur new age bro cheesy kiss kiss
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by redgem(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
So u don turn me to woman wrapper ?

I said nothing oh......
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by happney65: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:

were agba!

Omoge Universiti ti Ilu Ibadan,You got my PM?Please reply..Thanks
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Oahray: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Crushes kor trailer ni. I was checking for your name tongue grin
hmmm... I dey talk of hot tea, you dey change topic to ice cube. This tactic you just used, is it diversion or evasion?
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by henribj(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
hahahaha
all join
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by UnimkeAk(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
GAY Alert!!
who(as in a guy) does this ??
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Fozi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
shut up DR.DUMB
PROF DUMB
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Deejavuu(f): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... I dey talk of hot tea, you dey change topic to ice cube. This tactic you just used, is it diversion or evasion?

Hmmm... it's called direct to direction..
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Deejavuu(f): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
sad

grin grin

Truckie's name should top this list
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

Truckie's name should top this list
Top what bullshiit list? You need that malaria test asap. grin
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Deejavuu(f): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Top what bullshiit list? You need that malaria test asap. grin

Lmao. You know you're "hot" and "sought-after " too tongue
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
redgem:

I said nothing oh......
you ignored my quote. It's well sha smiley
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao. You know you're "hot" and "sought-after " too tongue
We sought after them and not the other way round. wink
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by redgem(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
you ignored my quote. It's well sha smiley

I didn't ignore your post..... Thought I replied
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
redgem:

I didn't ignore your post..... Thought I replied
oh! Okay
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by naijaboiy: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Who's the naij aboiy that half of Nairaland girls want to have sex with? undecided post his picture let us see.

The description for kulboy and djeezy sha. I like. grin
Ehen! Una dey gossip me for here? shocked
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by naijaboiy: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
redgem:
I don't know kul boy, dje ezy, buyg ala and j....

Agar awu23 read a lot about him but let me not go there lipsrsealed

Ronald 4lif is an average looking guy but very smart that's why I love him grin nl ladies stay clear

Tosyne2 much claims I'm his crush but I see him flirting with other ladies undecided

Naij aboiy is the general overseer of women affairs grin grin and who says I want to have sex with him

My handsome Mr Nl Tomfre nch but he has deactivated don't know why undecided
Hmmm
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by naijaboiy: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
pocohantas:

Nope, they are reserved. You don't see them on every thread, if they happen to be outspoken, those your top 3 dey learn work for where they are. They might even snatch their e-girlfriends
Madam keep quiet jare! undecided
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by gab264(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
dats childish na, real guyz dnt kiss and tell.
Upon all the comments I have just read now, dis make sense pass.
Real nigg*s jux cul ain't noise makers.

#swagatam#

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Madam keep quiet jare! undecided

Heya... did any of them actually take your girl?

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
chomytex:
This post is just too hillarious...seriously op u just ended cutehhector's career..lol
hmmm... Anyways I was in uniport last week...
Re: TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings by chomytex(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alright..no tell me say u go allow this op go scot free oh lol..
Cutehector:
hmmm... Anyways I was in uniport last week...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.