Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (37218 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Lemme keep the ball rolling

1. They refer you to as "Inexperienced"

They say they are allergic to dating virgin guys simply because they are inexperienced and won't be able to satisfy them. This is the frustration we face cheesy

2. They tag you Impotent

As a guy, when you tell a lady that you are a virgin, you will notice she will give you a stern look. She might start having the feeling that you are impotent

3. They shake their heads Pitifully

Yesterday, I told a lady I was a virgin and her countenance changed. All she did was shook her head pitifully as if I embezzled the nation's budget. At that instance I was embarrassed and felt the ground should open and swallow me up

4. They start Avoiding you

Onto this virgin thing, ladies don frustrate my life both online and offline. I no even get girlfriend till date. Last year, I told a lady I was a novice when it comes to love making and her interest in me drastically reduced. This is one of the frustrations we face

5. They say you should not let the world hear it

This reminds me of the sermon I heard last year. The guest speaker, whose main thrust of discussion centred on "premarital sex" asked all the dudes who have been keeping their virginity to step out ask for the grace to keep it till their wedding night. I was the first person to step out. When returning to our seats, the way the ladies were looking at us made us ashamed of ourselves. The look on their faces could be interpreted as "as una old reach, una still be virgin. This is the frustration virgin guys face

6. They say you are Not Romantic

Yes not all of them will tell it straight to your face, but when in the midst of their friends, their discussion centres on it. This can be sometimes frustrating

7. They say you are telling Lies

Obviously, just because there's no label placed on a guy to ascertain the authenticity of his virginity, they refer to us as liars. They say how do we expect them to believe us when there's no hymen

8. They say Virginity is not their priority

Unlike female virginity, no one cares about guys virginity. Sometimes I keep wondering why ladies barely say they want male virgins as husbands. This can be frustrating because they don't make us feel proud being a virgin cool

9. They stop Visiting you

One lady visited me not long ago, she was actually expecting me to do the needful while I was busy talking about Buhari and Saraki. That was the end of her visitation. This is one of the frustrations we face

I don try abeg

10. Abeg add the last one

Cc
Lalasticlala

Waiting for a counter thread cool

Have fun cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
10.They will say u are a gay

Often times I have been involved in sexual circumstances where out of frustration some ladies I visited in the past will go unclad in order to have few minutes pleasure especially when it is raining. Despite the fact that my "journey boy" was earnestly willing to have the pleasure, my church mind will tell me not to give in to such temptation. Ladies in this situation tagged me a gay and ask me to leave their premises immediately. cheesy

11. Ladies Tag me Monk

Due to the fact that I want to maintain my 100 percent record virginity before marriage, ladies in my area has tagged me a monk and advice me to enrol for catholic father. Some even went further to say I may become the future pope. grin

The lady below me as said it all.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like;

1.They cannot handle relationship better
2.They laugh like kids (big turn off)
3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
4.They also want a virgin like them
5.They r mom's pet and can be shy
6. He's Inexperience and controlling in relationship as if he own you.
7.They asked meaningless questions all d time
8.Bad body languages, No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship they r into when they shouldn't.
10.They usually not on top of their game unlike the Non virgin guys.

My own perception sha.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by lekinz(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Tosyne2much are you a Virgin tongue

7 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by donholy28(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
So virgin guys dey get problem too? what about those of us that claim virgin just to fcvk a girl?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by lordbish(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
While dey like sample virgins, ladies are doing opposite

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by donholy28(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
He's a second hand virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by winetapper: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Question for the godsmtchew.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
They say to u, u nor reach!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by KingTom(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Nice one, they hardly believe it until you lash them sha grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chomytex(f): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Babe u just read my mind.
Omotayor123:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
He's a second hand virgin
grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chomytex(f): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Tosyn u don dey turn nland to nairalist oh...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Kingsley1000(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2015
they 'll start pitying you,some will jilt you when you ask them out............to break the jinx,dont tell any babe u're aspiring to strife that u're a virgin,they'll see it as if u're incapacitated and they're doing you a favour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by montezz(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2015
@op list no dey tire u ni? btw,r u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chomytex(f): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Hehehehe lmao,tosyne2much a virgin?...or is he revirginising?..no lemme read agn.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2015
winetapper:
Question for the godsmtchew.
Kingsley1000:
d
lekinz:
grin

Testify!.... is the list true? grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Ezerbullet(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2015
lol.. olosho everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Jadoskii(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2015
U see wetin tosin tlk naw naw say dem no go beliv am.chomytex shey na until when im give u im 2by2 bfore u bliv abi..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Precious91(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2015
You are right.They always say that to me,but I care less.#Team V to marriage.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chomytex(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Wats 2by2?
Jadoskii:
U see wetin tosin tlk naw naw say dem no go beliv am.chomytex shey na until when im give u im 2by2 bfore u bliv abi..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:
@op list no dey tire u ni? btw,r u a virgin?
That's my style you know tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by iamkingzlee(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2015
I really can't remember if I am a virgin or not smiley But I'll agree with the Op based on number 1, 2 and 7. I have been there, trust me cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like.

3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.

4.They also want a virgin

5.They r mom's pet
6. Inexperience
7.They asked meaningless questions
8.Bad body languages. i.e no alpha male qualities

9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship.
10.They usually not on top of their game amongst other guys

My own perception sha.
How u take know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by falconey(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2015
what do we have here?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by ilo04(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2015
every guys can claim a virgin
but y should a guy claim a virgin when u are not under age or gay
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by LivingDiamond(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like.

4.They also want a virgin

5.They r mom's pet
6. Inexperience
7.They asked meaningless questions
8.Bad body languages. i.e no alpha male qualities

9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship.
10.They usually not on top of their game amongst other guys

My own perception sha.
Complete ish is wha you just wrote. So just cuz I have more self-control than most of my pairs means I am immature, inexperienced and childish Smh for you, big smh

10 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by lilmax(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Virgin and proud cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:
How u take know?
i see them always, i.e direct observation Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Run From Womanizing / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.