Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick (6928 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by tosyne2much(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm a victim of this frustration because I have faced so many challenges both in and out of the bedroom, so I think I'm in the best position to post this cool

Without wasting time, let's discuss the ways ladies frustrate the life of guys who have small joystick

1. Ladies say they can't satisfy them

I don't know why ladies make it seem like a stigma or something. Just because certain positions are difficult or almost impossible, they will rush to conclusion that you cannot satisfy them. This reminds of a lady who created a thread seeking advice if she should go ahead with her marriage or call it a quit, just because the fiance in question could not satisy her as a result of his deficiency in joystick. This is one of the frustrations they face cheesy

2. They normally focus on your Boxers

Some guys can attest to this. I have even stooped wearing boxers when in the villa except when I'm indoor. In fact, I even wear trouser to the bathroom just to avoid unnecessary stare. This is because they have been gossiping that they barely seeing anything dangling inside my boxers, and I don't like the fact that they always stare at me especially when I'm on boxers

3. Psychosocial Problems

Some of us are always embarrassed especially when the opposite sex bumb into our rooms and catch us unclad. This frustration faced may result in psycho-social problems, such as intimate phobia, low self-esteem, low levels of self-confidence or marriage anxiety. Sometimes this causes a man to turn into an introvert and the psychosocial problems may begin to affect social activities as well as academic life. cheesy

4. They don't find it easy find a partner

Some of them will have to practice celibacy just to avoid their fiance from seeing it. It's not like they are happy practicing celibacy. It's just the fear of being dumped by their future partners cheesy

5. Their girlfriends are not intimately sincere to them

In some cases, their girlfriends will still cheat on them. (Though not in all cases)

6. Ladies term them "inexperienced"

Some ladies normally term us "inexperienced" which can be sometimes frustrating. You will hear statement like "I just can't imagine myself dating that guy with that I will be teaching what to do next cheesy

7. It is a turn off for most ladies

Research and findings have shown that, some joystick it's a turn off for 90% of Nigerian ladies (though some may deny it). And as a result of this, they will mock you when in the midst of their friends. This reminds me when a lady mouth-thrashed us on this forum making us look like illegal citizens or something. I was so pained that I had to lock myself up in the room and started shedding tears.

8. They are unjustly discriminated

Some of them will compare that of their current boyfriend to that of their ex, and they will start nagging unnecessarily, especially when they are new into the relationship. However, they will pick offence for anything; this is just to red-card you. Funny enough, you will never think that's the reason why they are acting funny cheesy

9. They make the guy look lazy

Some will start sleeping while the guy is working hard. Can you just imagine that ? cheesy

10. Free free to add your

Have fun

Original writer: Tosyne2much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by wristbangle: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
10. They will advice him to become monk

I remember a friend of mine who received the insult of his life when he visited a lady he has been chyking for long. According to him, he said after much excitement during pre-intimacy, the lady grabbed his joystick and was like "dude which kind small banana u get so" abi u still dey uncircumcised ni?

11. Ladies will discuss his predicament among themselves

We all know that ladies possess A grade when it comes to gossiping but the way they fathom guys with small joystick, one will think they are discussing a salient issue. They will be like "ola joytick no fit impregnate female cockroach" e small pass housefly! tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by VampireeM(f): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Which one is small and big joystick? D¡ck na D¡ck o. What matters is(SKILLs) ie knowing how to use it to please we ladies sexually cool...
if you ve big d¡ck and you cant satisfy a woman, someone with stumped one is better off

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
ladies used and dump them, but when ur agbola is big and fat, ladies stay with u like their life depends on ur agbola.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
The size of a man joystick dnt really matter.

What matters is how skillful you are in the act....

a guy with a huge joystick but lack skills may not satisfy his g.f while the one with not so big a pen but skillful can make you beg for more.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
A guy is supposed to have a huge dicck. i recognised that fact when i was still in college, so i took care of it then....jerking of in the bathroom to increase the thickness of the veins..my hussle paid of cause today to copy dbanj words" my gbolaa is endowed"osheeee!!! Punkyveer hope you like it when there are strong veins criss-crossing the full lenght.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by kings49(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please when will Buhari visit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tosin, I thought you are a virgin undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by donholy28(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Small joystick!! lol!!
modified:For those of you with needle dick...size doesn't matter,what matters is skill
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by donholy28(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:
10. They will tell them to become monk

I remember a friend of mine who received the insult of his life when he visited a lady he has been chyking for long. According to him, he said after much excitement during pre-intimacy, the lady grabbed his joystick and was like "dude which kind small banana u get so" abi u still dey uncircumcised ni?

We all know that ladies possess A grade when it comes to gossiping but the way they fathom guys with small joystick, one will think they are discussing a salient issue. They will be like "ola joytick no fit impregnate female cockroach" e small pass housefly! tongue
Lol na dem go dey fvck girl and she go dey ask if he don enter
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Funny enough most gals can't contain a big dicck!they jus say they like big dicck jus to feel among, I remember, when my friend met one gal on 2go she was making noise she likes big dicck. When she finally came, my guy fvcked her in my room, we were at the window watching everything when the guy asked this gal to sit and ride him, as they were fvckn the gal was crying saying "stanley my womb,stanley my womb, mtcheew WTF
angry

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
I dunno, I don't have a small joystick but I'm not a "MONSTER" like that. I think it depends on the kind of girl you move with,

Though I only date Intelligent, geeky chicks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Pheals(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided Bro tosyne2much knws how gals frustrate them
..Bro continue knows...or gals frustrated u
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Lsofdk(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
size is of great importance but skillz is paramount… no. 9 got me laughing grin datz wickedness @ its core
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by hippyj(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
just passing
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Michellla(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:
10. They will tell them to become monk

those ladies are local asf.you need to stop moving with those kinda girls grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by donholy28(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
No be only girls dey yab dem...even fellow guys dey finish their career too btw no be every girl like big dicks..most prefer normal sized ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by delectablegyal(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na this kain thread dey mk virgins wan do bt no, i ain't gonna concur.

#teamweddingnight.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Looks can be deceiving, they are actually not that bad because they're aware they fall "short", so they overcompensate. Anyway, if a lady is up to date with her pelvic floor exercises, she could even grip a toothpick wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by pTomz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
some girls are pretty much interested on the girth, bt ramming her wit a full blown dlck with mindblowing skills can mke her always cuum on hearing ur namegrin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
well this thread does not concern me. tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by MzPecs(f): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Some girls will rush down here to comment even when they know nothing bout the issue on ground.

Anyway, lemmie just read comments.. cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Michellla:

those ladies are local asf.you need to stop moving with those kinda girls grin

Lmao, but they claim to be Behind babes with their outfits and all that.

Babe, I don miss u ooh kiss kiss
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
well this thread does not concern me. tongue

Why?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by naijaboiy: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Why?
Is it not obvious? grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by pTomz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
Na this kain thread dey mk virgins wan do bt no, i ain't gonna concur.

#teamweddingnight.
Goodluckgrin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Michellla(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Lmao, but they claim to be tushh babes with their outfits and all that.
Babe, I don miss u ooh kiss kiss
they sound more like ratchet babes. grin yes you're kinda scarce.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Welcomme: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Team 7.2 inches.....
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by dkronicle(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ffhfh $
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by godofwar666(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by moscobabs(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tony ...

Ku ise may God forgive u
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick by Strawman: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nawao! When girls say "size doesn't matter, it's how skilful you are that matters", I don't understand oh. Are there some acrobatics involved? Is there another angle the díck can enter? Please which skill??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Born With Full Breast / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.