Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! (20147 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
jascon1:

hahaha I have reduced you to a child. I'm controlling all your minds. I got absolute manipulation of your cerebral cortex. Is so unfortunate for you all.

This thread has definitely touched a raw nerve. If you throw a shoe into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one that got hit. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 4:35am On Nov 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This thread has definitely touched a nerve. If you throw a shoe into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one that got hit. shocked
hahaha I love this child play. I wish I was hit, for real. I assure you one thing, for once I got u thinking normal. Instead of writing hurtful n spiteful things, you have been able to conjure up nice thoughts. I just wished you would carry on this change and that way we might consider you a human. For the while, I want to point out the fact that I keep slaying yous one by one. Anas has finally been put to rest in a stomach-churning crypt, Paul Grundy was cremated with calcium carbide and a corrosive substance and his ashes splattered in the pit of a ghetto latrine. Now, I'm about to pulverish you and use you as a repulsive incense that fends evil attacks in an African voodoo shrine. One by one annihilation. What a super hero I am!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 4:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Two pages of your thread is simply a crushing of you and ur cult LOL. Am your worst nightmare.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jt2damoney(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2015
I dont think the OP knows the meaning of cult.you cant stand outside and expect to know whats going inside.i hv known jw fr years,they are nice and biblically grounded.Before u tag any religion cult try nd visit their and observe how they worship and not to base on assumption because u read or watch videos about them on youtube.So visit there worship centre and observe what happens thre urslf.period!!

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This thread has definitely touched a nerve. If you throw a shoe into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one that got hit. shocked

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Leave the boy alone jare, he's just one touchy teenager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
tartar9:
believe olaadegbu at your own peril

I'm happy u said the truth for once.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
jascon1:

hahaha I love this child play. I wish I was hit, for real. I assure you one thing, for once I got u thinking normal. Instead of writing hurtful n spiteful things, you have been able to conjure up nice thoughts. I just wished you would carry on this change and that way we might consider you a human. For the while, I want to point out the fact that I keep slaying yous one by one. Anas has finally been put to rest in a stomach-churning crypt, Paul Grundy was cremated with calcium carbide and a corrosive substance and his ashes splattered in the pit of a ghetto latrine. Now, I'm about to pulverish you and use you as a repulsive incense that fends evil attacks in an African voodoo shrine. One by one annihilation. What a super hero I am!!!

This is a good advert as a respresentative of JWs, no? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This is a good advert as a respresentative of JWs, no? undecided
call it whatever, I don't give a bluff. Mission accomplished!!!!

Sorry how you sound so pathetic now. I sit and sheet on ya face. Am sure you learned a lesson. Next time, before you judge someone publicly, think twice!!!
The world doesn't care about your heretic and spiteful story. Am a boss on your thread and I control the the direction. I smashed you and your fellow cultists like potatoes.

Isn't it a shame?? Come child, and have some more!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
jascon1:

Two pages of your thread is simply a crushing of you and ur cult LOL. Am your worst nightmare.

You must be daydreaming. cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You must be daydreaming. cheesy
shame on you, I dropped bombs and napalms. Reduced you and your bags to wigs.

Hi teenagers, stops jiving!!! You're only going to end up messed up

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
jt2damoney:

I dont think the OP knows the meaning of cult.you cant stand outside and expect to know whats going inside.i hv known jw fr years,they are nice and biblically grounded.Before u tag any religion cult try nd visit their and observe how they worship and not to base on assumption because u read or watch videos about them on youtube.So visit there worship centre and observe what happens thre urslf.period!!

Why do I need to go to the kingdom hall when I can learn all that I need from their representative, Jason1 here? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Anas09: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jascon1. Your mind small ooo. I can say you are doing very well. Your Master (Charles Tess Russel)will be proud.

Very soon you'll run out of dope, just keep on.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Dont forget Matt 5:11

jt2damoney:

And the truth is, even the govt testify to the good work we do. See an award for such, read:

http://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/mexico/bible-education-in-prison/

@All

One can rightly ask a witness who calls at there door any question bothering him or her, or even visit our website www.jw.org or our internet tv, tv.jw.org instead of wasting data watching lies about us. From our website, one can find the definition of cult, and a scriptural reason why none of those represents us. Just go the website, under the search box type "cult", you will see both what cult means, and how we dont fit into it.

note: If you want a bible discussion or you have a question, send me an e-mail, and we discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jascon1. Your mind small ooo. I can say you are doing very well. Your Master (Charles Tess Russel)will be proud.

Very soon you'll run out of dope, just keep on.
hahahahaha keep coming out.... I'm pushing you to the very edge. Pushing you out of your madness. Your end is soon.
I don't care, whatever u like call me, but am here to smash you outta that smelly sHELL you are hiding. you stink already!
Look critically you will see that you have run out of points. You're not grounded in what you propound. Get some more lessons from your despicable cult king. You're miserable and I simply spill the truth in your brain. You're a perverted slime. A cloned clown.
Mr. Maggot, thanks for all the laughs, you're garbage!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why do I need to go to the kingdom hall when I can learn all that I need from their representative, Jason1 here? undecided
get this straight I don't represent the witnesses here, I am only speaking for myself. But, as a say it as I mean it person, I won't read trash without puking. Sorry, that I gave u what u meant for someone else. Don't duck when you get a rebound, man up and take another shot. You're dead. I roasted your cadaver with acid in the furnace.
I never told u I was a JW, am a believer in God and I know right when I see it.
Take your pain and go to hell, miserable miscreant!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
paulGrundy:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Leave the boy alone jare, he's just one touchy teenager.
first you all came sounding white. Hahaha. I checked your profile and saw a white man. Hahaha.

Now, I've dropped your ego so low that all y'all wizards got left is disgrace. Ha-ha.
Now you all sound core Nigerian using pidgin intensifiers.... "Jare"...... The other mumu used " oooooo" etc.
Confused brains.....una no well. Write na make we read, olodo. Ori e ti baje ni. Una day do copy and paste to deceive una fellow olodo.
. Teenager don reduce una age. Una no shame?
Make una put una real pictures for una profile.
Scammers trying to fool Nigerians with white man pictures. Reciting white man poems. The full members of una cult day here day support each other to win souls. I go scatter una useless coven. Dirty witches n wizards. Make una no go baff.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2015
JMAN05:
Dont forget Matt 5:11

And the truth is, even the govt testify to the good work we do. See an award for such, read:

http://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/mexico/bible-education-in-prison/

@All

One can rightly ask a witness who calls at there door any question bothering him or her, or even visit our website www.jw.org or our internet tv, tv.jw.org instead of wasting data watching lies about us. From our website, one can find the definition of cult, and a scriptural reason why none of those represents us. Just go the website, under the search box type "cult", you will see both what cult means, and how we dont fit into it.

note: If you want a bible discussion or you have a question, send me an e-mail, and we discuss.

The catholic church alone has done lots of prison visitations and charity work than 2000 christain denominations combined. Hence that alone cannot exonerate the cult label on the watchtower. besides the watchtower does NOT do charity work.

However it seems to me that many here does not understand that the OP's usage of the word 'cult' is in a sociological context. let me intimate you once more:

In the sociological classifications of religious movements in English, a cult is a religious or social group with socially deviant or novel beliefs and practices

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult

The watchtower fits into that context, because it has beliefs that are widely rejected by the christain majority, and she uses mind control to reinforce compliant behaviour of her members. Hence he is not talking about blood sacrifices, ritual killings or whatever.

All these explanation would have been needless if you and others had taken time to read the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2015
jascon1:

get this straight I don't represent the witnesses here, I am only speaking for myself. But, as a say it as I mean it person, I won't read trash without puking. Sorry, that I gave u what u meant for someone else. Don't duck when you get a rebound, man up and take another shot. You're dead. I roasted your cadaver with acid in the furnace.
I never told u I was a JW, am a believer in God and I know right when I see it.
Take your pain and go to hell, miserable miscreant!

All I did was to throw a shoe into a pack of wild dogs and you yelped. Why did you yelp, did the shoe hit you? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by michaelwestern(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2015
jascon1:
all I did was smash your silly head with my grandmother's spatula. Olaadegbu, get a life! Your heinous posts here make no sense. You're garbage!
If you're literate enough you would have read my comment. Your write-ups suck and if u had no idea, let me educate you. this is a forum, you shouldn't make blasphemous and silly comments. If I had come here in your favour, would you have said I got hit? What about those who stood in your defense, did your stoopid shoe hit them? Why did they corroborate? Every sane mind knows that you are a despicable nonentity.
Who cares about your biased opinions? Is all trash! What legacy do u lay down for your kids? Even if the JW are a cult, what business of yours is it? Are you paid for this? Why are you obsessed with them? Are you this jobless? A grown man of your age and level shouldn't come to a public forum to be embarrassed like this. Have you lost your dignity? Just imagine your child coming online to read all the insults you have taken here. Is it worth it? Are you that stoopid that you have lost your shame?
Is a free world, lame dog, and I chose to stand against your biased and evil post about the witnesses. It costs me nothing to blast you off. I wonder how a man with functioning liver and kidneys would rather choose to waste them fighting the witnesses who don't even know of his existence.
Olaadegbu pls follow this link and save a useful soul. Pls, donate your kidneys to someone who can be more advantageous to the world. You're simply useless. Just a collateral waste to humanity

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.kidney.org/transplantation/beadonor&ved=0ahUKEwiA3onAprfJAhUEwBQKHbHqA4oQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNG-gcI8mKzs9L6CWkAIyh_sBxwQJg&sig2=bX_i_T964IJyA6T99FMmOQ

Dude are you sure that you are alright? Am sure that even members of jw will be ashamed of associating with you. There are ways of arguing as a christian, you dont just throw caution to the wind and start talking anyhow. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why all the stammering and foaming at the mouth? I'll leave you with the timeless saying of how Jesus Christ wants us to deal with dogs and swines.

(Matthew 7:6).
hahaha stoopid ram! Hell will consume you soon. Dirty slime
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
jascon1:

hahaha stoopid ram! Hell will consume you soon. Dirty slime

See what happens when we don't let sleeping dogs to lie in the thread below: shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2774228/dog-kicked-driver-brings-pack#up

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

War games! wink

Enter Melissa Gordon.

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Enter Melissa Gordon.

Preparing for world conquest. cool

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Preparing for world conquest. cool

Your soul is the battle ground.

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Your soul is the battle ground.

Are they that bad? undecided

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by joyandfaith: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
the op knows nothing about jehovah witnesses
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by johnw74: 2:35am On Dec 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU is Paul Grundy, and Anas09 is Paul Grundy, that's funny,

heck, not even Paul grundy is Paul Grundy cheesy

is Christian though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.