Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! (20136 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by David0(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
@Jascon1
Am really very disappointed with how u took dis issue. After reading ur first post, I felt yeh ur right, but going down d thread wt ur other post I start thinking dis is smtn personal.

Right now thrs no difference btw u n d OP.

If we want to do things right, pls let's do it d right way, otherwise we end up bn mocked for the right thing done d wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
David0:
@Jascon1
Am really very disappointed with how u took dis issue. After reading ur first post, I felt yeh ur right, but going down d thread wt ur other post I start thinking dis is smtn personal.

If we want to do things right, pls let's do it d right way, otherwise we end up bn mocked for the right thing done d wrong way.
David0, you are one of the most sincere and kindhearted persons in the world.
thanks for ur observation, I appreciate it.
However, I'm not ignorant of my comments and neither do I regret making them. Granted, I will do it all over again.
To seal this, I just want you to understand that I will never make a post to impress you or anybody reading it. If you are disappointed, then you feel it from within, not from me. I'm fully responsible for whatever I post on here and will never tender an apology. I want to be judged that way cos am my own team.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by 5solas(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Anas09:
@Jascon1
You said you are not a JW, so why are you so hurt that JW is called a cult? Or are you lying? Are you ashamed to let peeps know u r JW?

Hmmmm. How long have u been on NL. We actually like OLAADEGBU. Only JW hates him. Sorry. grin grin grin
So true. JWs and I might add, atheists and as many as hate the sound teaching of the Bible. The atheist charge on Olaadegbu is so ridiculous.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by 5solas(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
jascon1:
guys Hahaha what a sigh of defeat. Is me alone against you all. I decapitated all you morons and spat on ur bodies. That's what you get for trying to rape them JW and the entire Christians. Even if I were JW it doesn't change my mind set at destroying your soul in the furnace. See, you don't deserve to live. I wish I met you face a face I would rip you in pieces and splatter your rotten meat to wolves. You got nothing to cast, the world mourns your existence. You're garbage using a Nigerian name as moniker. you have no identity. Just an alien living in mental dumpsters. Don't twist people's minds, don't write trash for innocent minds to digest, just die!!! Demon
OLAADEGBU:

This must be a demon posting this as he signed Demon at the end of its post. This is evidence that not all who post on NL are human beings. Christians should watch out and not fall into their trap.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
5solas:

So true. JWs and I might add, atheists and as many as hate the sound teaching of the Bible. The atheist charge on Olaadegbu is so ridiculous.

God bless you my brother. Merry belated Christmas and a blessed new year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Ken4Christ: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
I didn't watch the video cause I know who the JW are for over 20 years now. To say they are cultists is even an understatement. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. Their teachings are complete perversion of the gospel. It is only those who refused to believe the truth of the gospel that listens to them. They are not Christians to start with. I mean they are not born again. For anyone to be a Christian, you must first receive Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour. It is based on Romans10:9-10.

Have you ever seen the JW come to preach about Jesus to you. They won't because they do not have any testimony of true conversion. Rather they refute virtually all the truth that Jesus and his Apostles taught. They are anti Christ. They don't even believe that God raised Jesus from the dead bodily. They also don't believe that Christ is coming back visibly. They also deny the existence of hell which Jesus taught in such an explicit manner. Don't get mad when they are criticized. We are only helping to save you from their destructive doctrines. We are not envious of them but only feel sorry for those that have been held captive by their demonic doctrines. Please give your life to Christ and study the Bible for yourself. Time is running out. We are in the very last days. If you don't have Jesus, you don't have life - 1 John 5:11-13.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by ministeriallist: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
OP, you need help.
Its not everything you hear that you believe. Sift information you get online before you gulp.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by 5solas(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you my brother. Merry belated Christmas and a blessed new year. cheesy
Amen! Thank you.I wish you the same.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Ken4Christ:

I didn't watch the video cause I know who the JW are for over 20 years now. To say they are cultists is even an understatement. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. Their teachings are complete perversion of the gospel. It is only those who refused to believe the truth of the gospel that listens to them. They are not Christians to start with. I mean they are not born again. For anyone to be a Christian, you must first receive Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour. It is based on Romans10:9-10.

Have you ever seen the JW come to preach about Jesus to you. They won't because they do not have any testimony of true conversion. Rather they refute virtually all the truth that Jesus and his Apostles taught. They are anti Christ. They don't even believe that God raised Jesus from the dead bodily. They also don't believe that Christ is coming back visibly. They also deny the existence of hell which Jesus taught in such an explicit manner. Don't get mad when they are criticized. We are only helping to save you from their destructive doctrines. We are not envious of them but only feel sorry for those that have been held captive by their demonic doctrines. Please give your life to Christ and study the Bible for yourself. Time is running out. We are in the very last days. If you don't have Jesus, you don't have life - 1 John 5:11-13.

God bless you my brother. Happy New Year. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2016
ministeriallist:

OP, you need help.
Its not everything you hear that you believe. Sift information you get online before you gulp.

My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. Happy New Year. wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2016
5solas:

Amen! Thank you.I wish you the same.

Happy New Year bro. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2016
johnw74:

OLAADEGBU is Paul Grundy, and Anas09 is Paul Grundy, that's funny,

heck, not even Paul grundy is Paul Grundy cheesy

is Christian though.

Happy New Year to you johnw74. The truth will prevail this year. cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by johnw74: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2016
^^^
Happy New Year OLAADEGBU, yes the truth will prevail this year. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by HIbreed(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Jehovah's Witnesses cult exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFExZQyNbf0

i am sure this religion is the true religion, based on my experience and and in depth researches.occultic people are everywhere,and JW's are no exception, you may even find them in large numbers there! telling you from experience too.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Ken4Christ:

you are are a liar and Satan is father of all liars. Jehovah witnesses are Christians because they are real followers of Christ- political neutrality,preaching about God kingdom. etc. Jesus resurrected bodily. Hell exists but it is another word for hades or sheol-grave. Jehovah witnesses believe loving God will burn wicked people eternally for sins committed for a life span. Hell fire is not in the bible and the word hell fire is different from lake of fire. if you are sure of your doctrines prove them with Bible. yes we are in lasts according to Bible. why is that your pastors are committing spiritual fornication with political leaders that will be destroyed by God and Jesus. dan2 v 44. do not be biased.be objective to know Words of God. criticizing Jehovah witnesses we not take you any where. you have no understanding of beliefs of Jehovah witnesses. for actual beliefs of jw go to www.jw.org

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
johnw74:

^^^
Happy New Year OLAADEGBU, yes the truth will prevail this year. smiley

Amen! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
joyandfaith:

you are are a liar and Satan is father of all liars. Jehovah witnesses are Christians because they are real followers of Christ- political neutrality,preaching about God kingdom. etc. Jesus resurrected bodily. Hell exists but it is another word for hades or sheol-grave. Jehovah witnesses believe loving God will burn wicked people eternally for sins committed for a life span. Hell fire is not in the bible and the word hell fire is different from lake of fire. if you are sure of your doctrines prove them with Bible. yes we are in lasts according to Bible. why is that your pastors are committing spiritual fornication with political leaders that will be destroyed by God and Jesus. dan2 v 44. do not be biased.be objective to know Words of God. criticizing Jehovah witnesses we not take you any where. you have no understanding of beliefs of Jehovah witnesses. for actual beliefs of jw go to www.jw.org

Also visit jwfacts.com to properly understand the society.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
David0:

@Jascon1

Jascon1 has been doing a good job representing JW, no? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by David0(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Jascon1 has been doing a good job representing JW, no? undecided

Am not against Jason1 defending JW, am not just in support of some of her comments on this thread.

I tot he took the issue too personal he ended up acting like d same ppl he was against.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
David0:

Am not against Jason1 defending JW, am not just in support of some of her comments on this thread.

I tot he took the issue too personal he ended up acting like d same ppl he was against.

It is obvious that you are in agreement with him/her because a house divided against itself cannot stand.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by David0(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It is obvious that you are in agreement with him/her because a house divided against itself cannot stand.

I don't understand what u mean neither am my a JW. Everyone has their beliefs, but in defending ur belief u shud not insult others or rep ur belief in a bad manner.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
David0:

I don't understand what u mean neither am my a JW. Everyone has their beliefs, but in defending ur belief u shud not insult others or rep ur belief in a bad manner.

I also don't understand why you folks continue to deny being JWs and yet you defend their doctrines tooth and nail and insult others just as your brother Jason1 has repeatedly done on this thread. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by David0(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I also don't understand why you folks continue to deny being JWs and yet you defend their doctrines tooth and nail and insult others just as your brother Jason1 has repeatedly done on this thread. undecided

Oga it seems u enjoy teasing ppl. U shud check my comments on Religion threads, u ll understand me better. Am no JW but a Christian.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by eposho: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
This thread is hilarious, seriously I am going to become a JW because of that geezer jacson.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
David0:

Oga it seems u enjoy teasing ppl. U shud check my comments on Religion threads, u ll understand me better. Am no JW but a Christian.

Can you give me an instance when I teased folks? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by David0(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Can you give me an instance when I teased folks? undecided
Not necessary!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
David0:

Not necessary!!!

Okay. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
eposho:

This thread is hilarious, seriously I am going to become a JW because of that geezer jacson.

Jacson's gain is your loss. cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

Also visit jwfacts.com to properly understand the society.

Lets hope they would take up that assignment. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are they that bad? undecided

Continued from where we stopped. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Continued from where we stopped. smiley

Whose report will you believe?

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Whose report will you believe?

A crack appears in Mellisa's armour. shocked

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.