Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (861159 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 6:03am On Feb 07, 2016
nefertitiram:

I know Dr Esperati. We were colleagues in medical school.

Firsttymum was our class rep! Great guy, sweet memories from our uni days in El Paso College of Gynaecology

Go jor madam " troller" loll!! U don dey prepare another missionary journey?? Beta do sharply before trump build his wall.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2016
fomskhalifa:

Please did she make her payments through Form A?

No she didn't.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by AmatuRahman: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you so much at Nek31.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Meeracle: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone... Came in through Houston no receipt was asked...the officer only asked how the kids where during the flight and told them welcome home..didn't come for childbirth..have a blessed day everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ZillyO: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2016
AmatuRahman:
The name of the paediatrician is Dr J. Egbe and email of Dr Amajoh is namajoh@swobgyn.com.

Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2016
bmanbaba:
Good day house. I will be going to join DW dis week to withness d birth of our baby and I intend to go with sum food stuff: elubo,garri, Semo, ogi/pap(dried) and beans. pls I just want to kW if they are stuff that can be seized? Thank you

They are all ok.. safe journey..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
neks31:

Hi jay how market as per ARIK?? Chaii I spoke too soon o.. They've not refunded tho I've cancelled d tic n got a new one with another airline.. ARIK said they will get back to us once d money is ready n we still dey wait

Hmmmm my dear we still dey the matta ooo. cry embarassed though they said they have they have infoed GT to recredit my acct, since it was d card i used to pay, I've provided dem with d first 6 and last 4 digits of my card.
Dem don ask u to furnish dem with yr card details ? wink
Na 65k be the refund faaa
At all at all na em bad pass, cos going back with dem wasn't an option na fear of POE cause am lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happymumtobe: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Help help help

I need to choose between intown suite and his grace lodge and have been finding it difficult to make a choice.

Will be using Dr esparati and I need a favourable place to stay as I will be alone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
AmatuRahman:
The name of the paediatrician is Dr J. Egbe and email of Dr Amajoh is namajoh@swobgyn.com.
Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

All my questions above are what I'd have asked myself if I were in the same shoes. Eventually I'd have gone ahead to have the baby elsewhere, not in Nigeria (because I know it'll strengthen my case when I apply with a future pregnancy). Haven't said everything on my mind cos it's too long, but you get my drift. I really truly wish you the very best.

Thanks fam...tbh right now we gonna pray for the best and prepare for anything. In as much as its not a do or die tihingy i am prepared to do all in my humanly power to make this possible for the LO without breaking any law. The worst that will happen at POE is "Go back home" and as for the finances God gat it covered. Like i mentioned earlier all this started because we felt been upfront n honest would mean something. I know couples that did dropbox that got thiers with no story and even at POE went in without declaring. To these couples now we look like mumus cause they frantically warned us not to pick interview.

Anyhoo, at POE we gonna stick to the truth and leave the decision in thier hands, once again whats the worst that will happen? If i become a "Dangote" tomorrow will they not all line up offering one investment route to citizenship or the other.

I dey go church this thing dun dey pain me again.

Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Onlineise:

Thanks fam...tbh right now we gonna pray for the best and prepare for anything. In as much as its not a do or die tihingy i am prepared to do all in my humanly power to make this possible for the LO without breaking any law. The worst that will happen at POE is "Go back home" and as for the finances God gat it covered. Like i mentioned earlier all this started because we felt been upfront n honest would mean something. I know couples that did dropbox that got thiers with no story and even at POE went in without declaring. To these couples now we look like mumus cause they frantically warned us not to pick interview.

Anyhoo, at POE we gonna stick to the truth and leave the decision in thier hands, once again whats the worst that will happen? If i become a "Dangote" tomorrow will they not all line up offering one investment route to citizenship or the other.

Cheers
Don't worry eh. God will arrest the arrester at poe.
I sent u a pm for ma own issue mbok

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Onlineise:

Cheers

Your wife will deliver safely and smoothly. No complications
Those you know who didn't declare will still declare in the future so ignore that.
You chose to be honest and because of that I wanted to share Ps37:5-6 to you and I quote the NLT
" Commit everything you do to the Lord
Trust him and He will help you.
HE will make you innocence radiate like the dawn
and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun"

My point is your honesty will be undeniable...clear...obvious.

You will crossover at the Poe even if you maybe delayed don't let that make you fret. Just stay calm.
Untimately the earth is the Lord's we are merely caretakers.
So get your documents , prepare, be honest, get your cash/payment plan and go.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Onlineise:

Cheers
sorry ehn I can imagine how pained you are at this moment and I pray you encounter the favour of God that surpasses everything at POE, God is a merciful God we never can tell what he has in store for you. I pray God helps you

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
@LadyGuinivere

Anytime I read your dilemma with PTA I wish I could do a water.into wine miracle for you(naira into USD).

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
salsera:
@LadyGuinivere

Anytime I read your dilemma with PTA I wish I could do a water.into wine miracle for you(naira into USD).
abi, this PTA thingy is another headache again really, I pray she gets by tomorrow o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by deboydebo: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
@jayjay4lyf

Ok thanks for the correction but, does anyone have answers to my questions? I really need suggestions, i don't want to make mistakes......
Anyone in the house please help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by deboydebo: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
deboydebo:

Please, all those who have used Drs Parati El paso I need you advice concerning accommodation that will be closest to the Hospital. Again, how do I book an internal flight from JFK to Houston from here, our flight is New York then to Houston but, we hav'nt booked the one to Houston. Can I also use the Form A to pay the hospital bills before making our journey?
Please, someone should help...

Please house someone should help me on this.........
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
deboydebo:

Are you seriously asking about booking a flight to Houston from JFK? Haba. Its the same way you booking any flight ticket.

And if you have actually contacted a hospital then the question about payment directly to their account is for the hospital to answer not us.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
prolify:

Firsty wink wink.pls ans my pm biko.my kweshun is not about birthing. cheesy
Lol firsty sorry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
salsera:
@LadyGuinivere

Thank u o! Thanks for the good wishes. Cc: Chloe.
U can please say a prayer for tomorrow to be my testimony day cos I'm leaving tuesday.
Thanks again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ujan: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
good afternoon all.please someone should help me with these questions.my wife and I plan to have our baby in USA.the question is when paying for the visa fee am I to pay for the both of us or to pay for one and add the other as dependent.also,i end more than my wife cos I work in a multi national company and since we plan to attend the interview on the same day who do you think should be the dependent and the sponsor.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
ujan:
good afternoon all.please someone should help me with these questions.my wife and I plan to have our baby in USA.the question is when paying for the visa fee am I to pay for the both of us or to pay for one and add the other as dependent.also,i end more than my wife cos I work in a multi national company and since we plan to attend the interview on the same day who do you think should be the dependent and the sponsor.thanks
There is no 'dependent' in the US visa aplication. Each person fills his own form and pays his own visa fees. But because u are a family u guys will be interviewed together. I suggest u invest some time in the usa visit visa thread as well so u don't goof in form filling et al

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
@LadyG and @Modath pls check your pm.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

There is no 'dependent' in the US visa aplication. Each person fills his own form and pays his own visa fees. But because u are a family u guys will be interviewed together. I suggest u invest some time in the usa visit visa thread as well so u don't goof in form filling et al

Lady G there is a family application portal. The main applicant then dependant (s). It's just that most of us do what you said ( fill different application forms).

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
deboydebo:

For your internal flight try Expedia.com

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sugah: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

There actually is a dependent feature. Used it the last renewal for dh and I but it we used dropbox.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Onlineise:

Cheers

May God's favour await you at the POE, it's your desire and u shall have it by HIS grace. I admire your courage

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sugah: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
deboydebo:

You can download Expedia, orbitz and priceline. I usually compare the rates on diff platforms then chose according to price/time/stopover etc.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
@deboydebo people have mentioned his grace lodge and intown suites and something about studio 6
U can Google dem and use Google maps to check out which is closest to your hospital, u could also check/search for reviews here and online to help u make your final decision
As per payment u might need to contact dem but I think they allow u to pay like $2500 Max upfront den the rest at your first appointment in cash
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
bbaby84:

Lady G there is a family application portal. The main applicant then dependant (s). It's just that most of us do what you said ( fill different application forms).

sugah:

There actually is a dependent feature. Used it the last renewal for dh and I but it we used dropbox.

Ladies, check ujan 's question wella, s/he wants to know if he can get by by paying for ONLY one of them & adding the other as "dependant". .... Lady G's response I'm assuming is on that premise

Ujan , you will pay for each applicant (even little kids) & the person with the bigger bank balance should be the soponsor..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.