Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (858385 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MamaOO: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2016
girlloom:
Okay house, after reading all the comments I decided to ask my sister inlaw about the SSN. I went to her that I was worried that his card came without an envelope and got a shocker...she said what do I want to use the envelope for? I said SSN is private information and why was it opened, she said they opened it because they could. I lost it and told her respect was reciprocal and it was wrong. She turned it into fight and asked me to leave her house. The husband came and intervened that they held on to it because it was delicate, dumbest reason ever. Unfortunately, my husband is scared of his sister and not saying much. I am so mad right now, I never wanted to stay with his family but didn't have a better option. Just looking to get his visa and return home asap
See? See why I said you should report to the authorities? Gosh, they didn't even seem apologetic one bit! See reasons? Nigerians I hail thee!! They held on to it cos it was delicate? And as you be 11 year old Pikin who cannot keep things safe, not to talk of her son's personal property. shocked shocked they were not even repentant! Just look at the arrogance and flagrant disrespect of privacy, telling you they opened it cos they can. Nawa! Even ordering you to leave their house? What do you intend to do now?

Justwise, Oya come and see o. what have you to say to these people's behavior now?

People coming here to give birth, please and please, if you can afford it, get an apartment. A lot of people will host you in their house and turn themselves into demigods. Want you to be docile and never question their ways even if it's wrong. They'll tell you they're feeding you and putting a roof over your head, so you should be grateful. Save yourself stories that touch like these and don't let anybody disrespect you, all because you're living off them. I'm sure all of you are queens of your households back in Naija, nobody should dire spect you or turn you into a semi-maid in America. Stories like these are abound on this thread, it's sad and painful. Smh.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Well spoken Justwise. Its good to handle it with caution,,because this will surely affect the man in a bad way and will definitely tear their family apart. She should discuss with her husband and seek his opinion before taking her final decision on how best to approach the man to resolve the matter amicably with some apologies coming from the man after that.
justwise:
[/b]

I know people have been telling you to report to the police or agency so as to deal with him but I disagree. Yes what he did was wrong and disgraceful but you will do more harm than good by getting him arrested and subsequently a criminal record. You will tear your family apart and make a lot of enemies.

Have a word with him and make your feeling known without holding back your displeasure about his behaviour and get this resolved amicably

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Hiaaaaan @the Leaky tribe. This story is paining me

Thanks a lot LadyGuinivere
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2016
favoredgal:

Wow thank God she came back

That's the first step hopefully she will confess and some part will be recovered

Thank Gof for safe trip

Amen oh
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2016
suntai:

Glory be to God! It will all end in praise!!!

Amen
anonymousmum:

wow thank God...let's pray the cash can be recovered cuz that's the koko.

Please rest well...pele

Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2016
damsell:
Many congrats @emeldamichaels...so very happy for you. @TheLeakyTribe hugs

Thanks a lot damsell
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2016
feddy27:
Theleakytribe, it is well dear! God will expose them and your funds will be recovered in full.

Emeldamicheals, congrats dearie! God is faithful

Vcole, very intelligent suggestion! Thumbs up girl

amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:51am On Mar 21, 2016
vcole:
@TheLeakyTribe I don't know if you have left or not. Please if you have not, kindly make sure you make a police report alongside your husband. If you have, then your husband can make it.

So the girl returned to the house at night, believing that we had all travelled and hoping to get her credentials and other things she left behind which I had moved into a room and locked up. of course she didn't have access to the house and was held back by the security till my husband was alerted.

he took her to the police station where she was interrogated for hours.(note that he had to pay for this oh).

her story: that on Wednesday when I sent her out to the market to buy some things she ran into some men who charmed her into believing that her destiny was being held down and the only way to release it was to bring all the money she had access to. according to her she withdrew 41k from her account and gave to them that day but they kept calling her and pressuring her to bring more money until they told her the precise location of the Dollars and she located it on Friday night when my husband took us out to dinner and took a bike to give it to them. she claims they took her phone then so when I asked for it on saturday morning she went to look for them.

the story makes no sense to me but the Police men claim it happens and that there's no way they can hold on to her that would result in us getting the money back. My husband was frustrated. they also said we would have to be paying money to keep her there (which amounts to accumulating further losses) He took her back home and restricted her movement and access.

what are we doing now. we're trying to investigate her story to determine how verifiable it is;

1. whether or not she truly withdrew the sum of N41k from her account on Wednesday.

2. getting a link to MTN to try to get her phone call history and see who she had been in communication with.

my heart is strong in this matter because I'm really hurt by what happened but my husband wants to be sure she's not a victim that we're punishing further by leaving in Police custody.

any advice on how to proceed now would be well appreciated I beg you guys.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2016
POE story.

I arrived DFW Dallas this morning and noticed that b1/b2 visa holders are now automated in along with US citizens and the rest. however because I had some Udara which they ended up throwing away I had to go through the regular line eventually.

I met the CBP officer who was asking me regular questions. what are you here for? duration of stay* what do you do? what does your husband do? how much do you have on you? until he noticed my LO's American passport then he took my finger prints and picture and asked me to follow him.

this was my first time in secondary inspection ever as I always enter through Dallas and it's always easy breezy.
I went in and waited about 20 minutes till I was called. the new officer asked me to tell him about all the money I had access to which I did. (still thanking God for the money in the accounts otherwise I would have looked like a fool today). he totalled the money and asked me what hospital id be using which i told him.then he asked me where I would be staying and my relationship with my host. then he asked me to sit down. not sure what he was checking out online but he eventually called me after another 20 minutes and stamped me in.

got to agriculture where they threw away my Udara then got to the guys at the other side who generally check money and all that. told him I only had 1k cash. he scanned my bags and asked me to wait then called a supervisor and said he needed to pass my passport through him for approval. the guy came out and he asked him and I quote ' she had her first child here in 2014 and is here again pregnant to have the second one. is this acceptable? she has sufficient money to pay. the man said it was fine.packed my boxes back on the trolley and said have a nice day. last last God win as I was stamped in for 6 months per usual.

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 2:11am On Mar 21, 2016
God bless everyone that mentioned me and prayed for me and advised me. I was trying to reply everyone but it would be tough and it would crowd the forum with my story. please no vex.

May you never tell this kind of sad story. I appreciate everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2016
TheLeakyTribe,

As dubious & crazy the story sounds & is, one has heard crazier but true ones, based on the fact that you said her knowing the "exact location" of the money was surprising to you too......

However, one has seen innovative & inventive criminals that the master of deceit, Devil himself is learning work from, so it's a real dicey situation.....

The steps to investigate na the way right now & i pray that anyone anyway this loss/theft will not make any difference, it will end in praise....

Girlloom,

I will kwayet as i have nothing nice to say about your in law but i will just say, since the relationship is never going to be the same again, do what you have to do cool

You gave them a chance to redeem themselves but they formed boss, issokay!!

Chloe7,

As pragmatic as I've always been, i never thought the in law drama would happen to me (we discussed it here) ,

Thought the usual 2-3wks visits treatment can & will be sustained in a few months scenario but we grow to learn...

However Nef's cousin is not of this world, she has taken in another naija preggy & isn't even fazed about it...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 2:19am On Mar 21, 2016
girlloom:
Okay house, after reading all the comments I decided to ask my sister inlaw about the SSN. I went to her that I was worried that his card came without an envelope and got a shocker...she said what do I want to use the envelope for? I said SSN is private information and why was it opened, she said they opened it because they could. I lost it and told her respect was reciprocal and it was wrong. She turned it into fight and asked me to leave her house. The husband came and intervened that they held on to it because it was delicate, dumbest reason ever. Unfortunately, my husband is scared of his sister and not saying much. I am so mad right now, I never wanted to stay with his family but didn't have a better option. Just looking to get his visa and return home asap
Bros JW wake up o because I dey behind u before o embarassed
Ha this mata has become salt combined with fart inside person mouth o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ZillyO: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Stephenry:
Good evening family,

I am in need of help, i am due to travel April, 19th and have gotten my ticket.

just this evening the family am suppose to stay with at Connecticut called in that they will not be around as at my time of travel.

this is because they lost a close family member in Nigeria and will be travelling for the burial as at then, i have written the embassy immediately to declare a change in location for childbirth from Connecticut to Arlington Texas, i am expecting response by Monday.

My problem now is how to go about change of route, as my travel ticket is to JFK new york, i tried calling my agent but prices for ticket is now outrageous.

Can someone help with the best way to go about change of route.

I really do appreciate all support and advice rendered in this forum.

Left to me, still go through JFK, American Airlines can connect you From JFK to your next route. The earlier you book the cheaper. You can even get $100 ticket just go to their site

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2016
modath:

TheLeakyTribe,

As dubious & crazy the story sounds & is, one has heard crazier but true ones, based on the fact that you said her knowing the "exact location" of the money was surprising to you too......

However, one has seen innovative & inventive criminals that the master of deceit, Devil himself is learning work from, so it's a real dicey situation.....

The steps to investigate na the way right now & i pray that anyone anyway this loss/theft will not make any difference, it will end in praise....

Thanks dear. amen oh!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ZillyO: 3:09am On Mar 21, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

So the girl returned to the house at night, believing that we had all travelled and hoping to get her credentials and other things she left behind which I had moved into a room and locked up. of course she didn't have access to the house and was held back by the security till my husband was alerted.

he took her to the police station where she was interrogated for hours.(note that he had to pay for this oh).

her story: that on Wednesday when I sent her out to the market to buy some things she ran into some men who charmed her into believing that her destiny was being held down and the only way to release it was to bring all the money she had access to. according to her she withdrew 41k from her account and gave to them that day but they kept calling her and pressuring her to bring more money until they told her the precise location of the Dollars and she located it on Friday night when my husband took us out to dinner and took a bike to give it to them. she claims they took her phone then so when I asked for it on saturday morning she went to look for them.

the story makes no sense to me but the Police men claim it happens and that there's no way they can hold on to her that would result in us getting the money back. My husband was frustrated. they also said we would have to be paying money to keep her there (which amounts to accumulating further losses) He took her back home and restricted her movement and access.

what are we doing now. we're trying to investigate her story to determine how verifiable it is;

1. whether or not she truly withdrew the sum of N41k from her account on Wednesday.

2. getting a link to MTN to try to get her phone call history and see who she had been in communication with.

my heart is strong in this matter because I'm really hurt by what happened but my husband wants to be sure she's not a victim that we're punishing further by leaving in Police custody.

any advice on how to proceed now would be well appreciated I beg you guys.

Just Negodu this girl, as born again as you told us she is......mcheeww.
My sister, Trust me, once she's tortured the truth will come flooding. I'm sure there's a guy in the background she's working closely with. Please act fast before that guy flees cos If he doesn't see her in days he will smell trouble and flee....above all let's ask God to frustrate their moves till they are caught.
Congrats on your POE jare

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ZillyO: 3:13am On Mar 21, 2016
enitan46:
Good morning all. My wife plans to travel with our son around 6th to 8th April to deliver our second child in Texas, US. She would be 35 weeks at that time however, and we understand that some airlines would not allow a pregnant woman as advanced as 35 weeks travel with them. We want a direct flight however. Pls anyone has a suggestion (apart from Delta Airlines, cuz they are pretty pricey)?

In addition, a friend advised us she shouldn't fly to Texas directly cuz their immigration guys could be very difficult. Any suggestion on that too? We are doing this for the first time. Thanks a lot in advance

I flew Arik two weeks ago at 34 weeks plus. I had my fit to fly but they refused to look at it and sent me to Port Clinic,Nigerians don't like the truth. The clinic nurse after using her tape to measure me wrote 30wks for me. I shook my head, took it and gave Arik since that's what they want.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kemmytino(f): 4:06am On Mar 21, 2016
girlloom:

My dear, just go to them and apologise jejely. But note d apology na to buy urself time oo and also to report to authorities so as to know d truth. cos even if dy ask u to stay, d house go be like hell. So buy time and quickly look for cheap apartment via airbnb or anoda (u can look for xtended stay close to u). Call irs and let them know the whole truth, so if dy re found guilty the law will take its full course and by then u are out of dia house. But if dy re innocent, ur fake apology will save u some trouble.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by girlloom(f): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2016
MamaOO:

See? See why I said you should report to the authorities? Gosh, they didn't even seem apologetic one bit! See reasons? Nigerians I hail thee!! They held on to it cos it was delicate? And as you be 11 year old Pikin who cannot keep things safe, not to talk of her son's personal property. shocked shocked they were not even repentant! Just look at the arrogance and flagrant disrespect of privacy, telling you they opened it cos they can. Nawa! Even ordering you to leave their house? What do you intend to do now?

Justwise, Oya come and see o. what have you to say to these people's behavior now?

People coming here to give birth, please and please, if you can afford it, get an apartment. A lot of people will host you in their house and turn themselves into demigods. Want you to be docile and never question their ways even if it's wrong. They'll tell you they're feeding you and putting a roof over your head, so you should be grateful. Save yourself stories that touch like these and don't let anybody disrespect you, all because you're living off them. I'm sure all of you are queens of your households back in Naija, nobody should dire spect you or turn you into a semi-maid in America. Stories like these are abound on this thread, it's sad and painful. Smh.
My dear, coming here was a massive mistake. I am 30 and this lady is 34, I knew I had entered one chance when she told me to attach Aunty to her name and uncle to her husband. Few weeks after I arrived here, I had a chat with my husband on bbm that I was being treated like a maid, this lady went through my phone while I was sleeping, read the chat and got upset. My husband made me apologize to her for invading my own privacy. Despite the fact my pregnancy was high risk, this lady turned me into a semi maid. Things I haven't done in my own house I have done here. She once instructed me to warm food for her 2 year old, my son started crying and I went to attend to him, she asked about the food and I told her my son was crying, her response was 'so you left my son's food because he was crying, let him cry now' Her son comes back with all sorts of sickness from daycare, she gets upset when I try to protect my child. Now my son is ill, caught a bad cold, thanks to her son sneezing on his face severally. I have had sleepless nights in the past 2 days and will have to take him in tomorrow and pay as we have no insurance. Back to what happened today, she said I was ungrateful because I asked why they opened my son's envelope...imagine? My husband delayed in sending money for his visa and that's the only reason I am still here. Her husband was able to pacify her to let me stay saying what would people say back home. Let me also add that she keeps saying she and her brother were very close before he met me and I want to change him. I plan to change my ticket to the earliest date possible and I am still going to call the IRS. Apologies for my uncoordinated rant, I am upset that I am in this kind of situation. Left my spacious house to come and chop insult in this cabin.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2016
ZillyO:

Just Negodu this girl, as born again as you told us she is......mcheeww.
My sister, Trust me, once she's tortured the truth will come flooding. I'm sure there's a guy in the background she's working closely with. Please act fast before that guy flees cos If he doesn't see her in days he will smell trouble and flee....above all let's ask God to frustrate their moves till they are caught.
Congrats on your POE jare

Amen and amen. thanks a lot.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Pele....we thank God for a smooth one. Biko jazz or no jazz ...dupe or no dupe. That money must come out o.

TheLeakyTribe:
thanks a lot everyone I have a lot of catching up to do. I truly appreciate the support oh! God bless each and everyone of you beyond your heart's desires. I arrived Dallas a short while ago. I tire no be small. would update everyone on my POE gist, first time I've had drama in Dallas but na God win.

meanwhile the thief came back to the house at night (I guess to collect her belongings and run finally). she was apprehended based on our Instructions and eventually taken to the police station. her story is that she was jazzed and duped. I need to sleep, travelling with a toddler while pregnant is no joke.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Girlloom your sister inlaw sounds extremely troublesome. I think you should've allowed your husband do the confrontation

I'm all for fire fire but these days I surprise myself a lot. Guess with age, grin has come some level of maturity

When they started with their wahala you should have moved to a rented apartment instead of enduring. We've read of a lot of people on this thread who called bluff and moved out

call the no on the envelope and report the state you met the Ssn. Ask them to cancel it or advice on how to proceed

Ssn is not issued by the IRS

Also do quick to pack your Kaya to your own house

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2016
girlloom:
My dear, coming here was a massive mistake. I am 30 and this lady is 34, I knew I had entered one chance when she told me to attach Aunty to her name and uncle to her husband.

hugs to you. this too shall pass, one of those things we have to bear for our kids. just ensure you confirm with the IRS because staying with them doesn't justify their sneaky behaviour.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2016
biollar1:
Pele....we thank God for a smooth one. Biko jazz or no jazz ...dupe or no dupe. That money must come out o.

!!!!! thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2016
@theleakytribe hmm this story sounds very very familiar
I had a help who would disappear for hours whenever I sent her on any errand. One day my husband was looking for his very very expensive watch

He said it must have been her but I didnt believe... I always always give everyone the benefit of the doubt

Anyways last last I noticed she had forgotten her phone when she went to my moms so I looked thru it and saw she was communicating with people who gave her scriptures to pray and also told her to search my House for God knows what

So it's very possible
But if you are smart about it maybe you can set a trap for those people. Our police men like lazy work which is why we decided to cut our losses then and just kick her out

But try to see if you can trace the no of the people, or set a trap for them by luring them with more money

Abeg you are still in my prayers cuz i know how hard it is to get $$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2016
favoredgal:
@theleakytribe hmm this story sounds very very familiar
we decided to cut our losses then and just kick her out

But try to see if you can trace the no of the people, or set a trap for them by luring them with more money

Abeg you are still in my prayers cuz i know how hard it is to get $$

sorry about the loss, would work on setting this trap for them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Apparently they had their ill motives all along.

Please thread carefully as advised here cos Yorubas say: "na the beginning of Fyt person dey know...no one knows how it will end"

Report it and have it changed asap or dealt with by the appropriate channel(s). They kept feeding you with the sole aim of getting it all back via ur LO's SSN.

I just learnt something new that it's not mandatory nor compulsory to apply for the SSN, since I don't intend renting an accomodation, I will just let it be for now. I also advise others da intend to stay with relatives to :

1. do once a week/ once in two weeks grocery shopping for the entire house.

2. Go with lots of foodstuff from Naija, garri, crayfish and the likes.

3. Once in a while... Opt to pay while u all eat out.

4. Chip in convos that states u ain't suffering back home.

Please be careful dear, it's even worse dat ur husband isnt reacting, cos it's very conspicuous da he's trying to avoid issues.

All the best and do thread carefully.

girlloom:

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Not even once help me

Dear Friends,
Could you please advise?
Which is the better to pass and enter Texas, through IAH airport Houston direct, or take 1 stop flight to New Your, then take internal flight to Houston?
Your opinion will be helpfully
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Pele!! It is well!! Please be careful

girlloom:
My dear, coming here was a massive mistake. I am 30 and this lady is 34, I knew I had entered one chance when she told me to attach Aunty to her name and uncle to her husband. Few weeks after I arrived here, I had a chat with my husband on bbm that I was being treated like a maid, this lady went through my phone while I was sleeping, read the chat and got upset. My husband made me apologize to her for invading my own privacy. Despite the fact my pregnancy was high risk, this lady turned me into a semi maid. Things I haven't done in my own house I have done here. She once instructed me to warm food for her 2 year old, my son started crying and I went to attend to him, she asked about the food and I told her my son was crying, her response was 'so you left my son's food because he was crying, let him cry now' Her son comes back with all sorts of sickness from daycare, she gets upset when I try to protect my child. Now my son is ill, caught a bad cold, thanks to her son sneezing on his face severally. I have had sleepless nights in the past 2 days and will have to take him in tomorrow and pay as we have no insurance. Back to what happened today, she said I was ungrateful because I asked why they opened my son's envelope...imagine? My husband delayed in sending money for his visa and that's the only reason I am still here. Her husband was able to pacify her to let me stay saying what would people say back home. Let me also add that she keeps saying she and her brother were very close before he met me and I want to change him. I plan to change my ticket to the earliest date possible and I am still going to call the IRS. Apologies for my uncoordinated rant, I am upset that I am in this kind of situation. Left my spacious house to come and chop insult in this cabin.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2016
girlloom:

Hi girlloom,

I am very upset on your behalf and I guess all pretense will be thrown out now that you have confronted them.
I advise you to be very careful. Report the case to the ssn office (please stick to the story of how the ssn came delivered without envelop and ask how you can protect your son from ID theft. Also, make known you don't live in the states and will not be filing him in any taxes so there's a red flag if anyone files for him. Thank the officer that helped you and leave).
When you get to Nigeria, casually tell your hubby so he can relay the message to them ( so if they never file, them no go near there.) Meanwhile, that's the end o as you won't be able to stay in that house again.
Now read this part carefully; you have just given birth to a child via CS, and you are not happy where you're staying and to cap it up yo have to take care of a toddler too. Postpartum depression is real. You need to take things easy and don't let anyone put you under undue stress.
May God grant you the wisdom to handle all this mess.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cindermum: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2016
@ girlloom : these ppl are all shades of shady... see the husband playing script that the ssn would arrive that night shocked shocked and it did. Why didn't he just tell you that twas with him if he had nothing to hide? As advised by everyone, just ensure you contact IRS. They have confirmed that they r not responsible ppl, so show no mercy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2016
If I were you, I will do Newyork then connect my flight locally to Houston( Smooth and cheaper). Direct flight to Houston is very comforting but IAH has so many disadvs and I'm not ready for story that touch.

All the best

mohammad2016:
Not even once help me

Dear Friends,
Could you please advise?
Which is the better to pass and enter Texas, through IAH airport Houston direct, or take 1 stop flight to New Your, then take internal flight to Houston?
Your opinion will be helpfully

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.