Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1531428 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ezriela: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Brightingsus:

Your question is complex! Do you seek help with documents for your husband to apply for a visit visa or for both of you to apply?

For my husband, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ezriela:

Thanks for your response.

But in absence of CAC certificate cos even if he registers it now it will be less than 2months before our application date. Can he use his personal saving account?

Yes he can,but how does he defend the cash inflow and outflow? Mere words on paper is mot enough to convince them,you must turn up with a verifiable prove.......You can shelve the application till you have all it takes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by buddiemm: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blessedgeorgeus, no salary was mentioned in the CoS because even in the job advert it was stated that no salary is going to be paid except for reasonable expenses. I thought she just wanted to let me say something different from what is stated on the advert and CoS checking system. Those are the last two of the 18 questions she asked. She also asked wheather I have children and I said no after I told her my wife is in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
HOW DO I PAY MY VISA FEE ONLINE? is there a procedure?
I have collected my statement of account and i want to pay my visa fees today.
i bank with eco bank and have online internet banking facility
i intend paying tomorrow being monday 28th of august 2017

thank you, may God bless ur efforts
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Brightingsus:

Ok, if you ask me, I will be of the inclination that visit visas are stamped in the applicant's home country/country of application. This is only adopting logic. I do not know the fact. It is not part of your freedom of information, so they do not owe it to tell applicants where visas are stamped.

Well, my current visit visa was issued in Sheffield. It says so on the visa. My previous visas were issued in Nigeria (in the days of the black and red VFS bags).
Furthermore, I needed my passport back (similar long delays then) and I went to BDHC to retrieve it. (Two days back and forth before they let me in and a nice competent authority attended to me.) They couldn't give it back, but were able to check and told me specifically that the visa was issued in Sheffield some days back: it still took another week or so for it to arrive in Nigeria and TLS (all couriered via UPS). I can only speak of my own experience; but I think that if you receive your passport with a visa issued in Shefo, your passport has visited UK and while you were waiting.
Part of the delays seemed to be caused by the courier time and logistics. #JustMyTake, #NotForArgument(s).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 3:23am On Aug 28, 2017
LazzyH:
HOW I DO PAY MY VISA FEE ONLINE?

Best bet, use a Dollar denominated debit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you don't have one, get a trusted relative to assist you, or wait till you get one.
Second bet, confirm from your bank whether you can make international payments online with your card. (Ask them also the amount/limit.)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tmoneyluvsu: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2017
yispa:

With your MasterCard details they can pre-authorize your card for the amount any time after the booking even if its free cancellation. However note that pre authorization does not mean they will deduct the money. Technically what pre authorization means is that the amount will be held for a number of days and then released back to your account provided check-in date or free cancellation date is not due. some people use cards with no fund (the danger with this is that booking.com will try to pre-authorize the card an once there is no money or insufficient funds they will advise you to either fund the account or give another valid card details. if you don’t do this in a day or 2, the booking will be cancelled.
You can filter on booking.com and pick hotels with ‘No credit card needed’, in this case even if they ask for card details, the card will not pre-authorized. Advise “still use a card with no funds and don’t fund for the duration of the booking”.
Secondly, there are hotels in UK that allows free cancellation up to 12 noon or 1pm on arrival date (http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/home)
Thanks for your helpful response, I've two accounts which are funded most times, can I use an account that's not mine,maybe a friend account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Aramanda93: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2017
LazzyH:
HOW I DO PAY MY VISA FEE ONLINE?

A GTB (& probably UBA) naira MasterCard/regular ATM card will work. Not sure of Ecobank cards so you may need to ask your bank or get a trusted friend that uses GTB to assist. GTB charges N375 to $1
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 3:36am On Aug 28, 2017
LazzyH:
hello, good morning and happy sunday to u all

Please I need to understand some issues concerning UK visa application
I have been to the uk before for a professional course that last 2 weeks Scotland.
N300k monthly is what i make and i have N600 TO N900k on my account and took a loan of 1m with document from my company show show for it. but its not for traveling just have some project i am handling.
i intend spending just N500k or less.

please justwise advice me and check for any mistake. fees for 2years UK Visa is alomst N200k now...
USD 458 PLUS EXTRA USD 75 = USD 533 = N196K

whats the difference in visa centres ikeja and VI

please feel free to ask me all necessary questions concerning this here and thank you very much....

Sir,
Please don't forget that with truecaller app, or biometrics submitted for sim registration, you should be more wary of personal info submitted to the public.
@bolded: what of flight tickets.
@your bank balance; unless you have a good history of travelling and/or good turnover on your bank accounts, or other circumstances to explain the need for a two year visa, I will suggest you stick to six months visa.
I suppose the entry and exit of the N1m are clear in your bank statement: you can include comments on it in a letter of introduction; read back. Think of the mind of the ECO and don't give room for them to deny you based on some unexplained cashflow. It is up to you demonstrate the sincerity of your visa application.

@Ikeja/VI difference. Feel free to read back a few pages.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 3:41am On Aug 28, 2017
tmoneyluvsu:

Thanks for your helpful response, I've two accounts which are funded most times, can I use an account that's not mine,maybe a friend account?

Yes, you can ask your friend to book for you.
Or you can try search for those options that don't require credit cards. Read the "fine print", some may give other conditions: e.g. "deposit by transfer required two weeks before arrival date", or "if you don't show up or contact them before 6p.m on arrival date, the booking will be cancelled" etc.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

Well, my current visit visa was issued in Sheffield. It says so on the visa. My previous visas were issued in Nigeria (in the days of the black and red VFS bags).
Furthermore, I needed my passport back (similar long delays then) and I went to BDHC to retrieve it. (Two days back and forth before they let me in and a nice competent authority attended to me.) They couldn't give it back, but were able to check and told me specifically that the visa was issued in Sheffield some days back: it still took another week or so for it to arrive in Nigeria and TLS (all couriered via UPS). I can only speak of my own experience; but I think that if you receive your passport with a visa issued in Shefo, your passport has visited UK and while you were waiting.
Part of the delays seemed to be caused by the courier time and logistics. #JustMyTake, #NotForArgument(s).

Exactly what @Ekpotek was saying. The system of issuing visas does not have to agree with our logic.
Oga @Solatium, come and answer 'Present' oooo grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

For the fact Sheffield was indicated on your visa does not mean it was printed and fixed on your passport in Sheffield,it means the approval was given in Sheffield where bulk of visas are processed and it will carry a Sheffield reference number,.....Are u saying those who got decision and got their passports back in a week also had their passports sent to Sheffield?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Brightingsus:

Exactly what @Ekpotek as saying. The system of issuing visas does not have to agree with our logic.
Oga @Solatium, come and answer 'Present' oooo grin

Have it in mind that these are logical people who are thorough in their doings,they aren't disorganized like us.

NOTE:- you do not need to agree with logic and reasoning,but I have made my point.moving oooonnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Solatium:

Have it in mind that these are logical people who are thorough in their doings,they aren't disorganized like us.

NOTE:- you do not need to agree with logic and reasoning,but I have made my point.moving oooonnnnnnn

...been a long time coming... grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yispa: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2017
tmoneyluvsu:

YES YOU CAN, AS LONG AS THE FRIEND PERMITS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

Sir,
Please don't forget that with truecaller app, or biometrics submitted for sim registration, you should be more wary of personal info submitted to the public.
@your bank balance; unless you have a good history of travelling and/or good turnover on your bank accounts, or other circumstances to explain the need for a two year visa, I will suggest you stick to six months visa.
I suppose the entry and exit of the N1m are clear in your bank statement: you can include comments on it in a letter of introduction; read back. Think of the mind of the ECO and don't give room for them to deny you based on some unexplained cashflow. It is up to you demonstrate the sincerity of your visa application.

i had N900k on my account then i took a loan from the company i work. i have been to the uk 2014 to 2015. i am going for a vacation and visiting a friend. and by early next year lets say march i will be going for a course in the uk like i did 2014 and 2015. i was hoping i apply for a 2 years visa application so that i wont have to reapply again.
i have 1.7m in my account.

my problem now is how am going to pay for my visa application?
and if its okay to apply for a 2 years uk visa
and if my account is okay to do so.

I have applied for 6months uk visa 2014 - 2015.

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

Sir,

i had N900k on my account then i took a loan from the company i work. i have been to the uk 2014 to 2015. i am going for a vacation and visiting a friend. and by early next year lets say march i will be going for a course in the uk like i did 2014 and 2015. i was hoping i apply for a 2 years visa application so that i wont have to reapply again.

thank you...
I intend spending from the 1m on my account, flight and my visa fees and the 7ook is for next yyear...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=LazzyH post=59893638][/quote]

thank you...
I intend spending from the 1m on my account, flight and my visa fees and the 7ook is for next yyear...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Solatium:

For the fact Sheffield was indicated on your visa does not mean it was printed and fixed on your passport in Sheffield,it means the approval was given in Sheffield where bulk of visas are processed and it will carry a Sheffield reference number,.....Are u saying those who got decision and got their passports back in a week also had their passports sent to Sheffield?

My current visa issued in March 2017 was at UKVI01 (Victoria Island, Lagos). My passport only spent 5 days in BDHC. If you actually want to authenticate where your visa stamp was placed on your passport, kindly check the embossment seal on the visa. The seal on my visa is British Deputy High Commission (see image). So any one out there with a visit visa issued by SHEFFIELD should check the imprint on the seal stamped on the visa and let us know. I guess this will put a seal to this discussion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Solatium:

Sir,
As I said, I can only speak about my own case. And I explained, BDHC said my passport was in Sheffield. Shikena.
I may not be able to follow their logic but I would expect them to know better the difference between "issued" and "approved". However they do it now, I don't know.
I have received DHL from Midlands UK in 24 hours. And I know also that visas can be approved and issued in Lagos/Abuja; even though it's rarer nowadays and likely it will bear the correct issuing office.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2017
ekpotek:

My current visa issued in March 2017 was at UKVI01 (Victoria Island, Lagos). My passport only spent 5 days in BDHC. If you actually want to authenticate where your visa stamp was placed on your passport, kindly check the embossment seal on the visa. The seal on my visa is British Deputy High Commission (see image). So any one out there with a visit visa issued by SHEFFIELD should check the imprint on the seal stamped on the visa and let us know. I guess this will put a seal to this discussion. Thanks

My SHEFO visa embossment bears HOME OFFICE, UK VISA SECTION.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
LazzyH:

thank you...

How to pay has been answered separately.
The calculations are beyond my competence, with reference to the lodgement of N1m in your account. Since you have travel history to UK (hope your visits were short and prompt) some ECO may overlook/understand your explanation, but others (many?) may not.

An ECO may consider the current recession and conclude that can not "have" a loan inflow in your account as majority funding for consideration for a 2 year visa/vacation. The visa fee for 2 years no be small, don't give them any reason to ask you to re-apply. If I were in your shoes, I would move out the N1m for it's purpose and apply for 6 months now, or wait a little and combine my vacation with the next course, and sort out the financial documentation before then.

You can read more in previous posts on this thread. The gurus may have other advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

My SHEFO visa embossment bears HOME OFFICE, UK VISA SECTION.

Thank you. This only means that your visa stamp was not issued in Nigeria as it does not bear Abuja or VI!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2017
How i wish i can send you an email, so we can talk better.
i travelled for a course in the uk with a 6 months visa, but stayed for 3months
travelled 25th of january and came back may 14th.

fees for 2years UK Visa processed in VI

USD 458 = NGN 168089 Regular charge
USD 75 = NGN 27525 VI Charges
USD 533 = NGN 196345 Total

I have document for the loan from my office, and the purpose stated there.
i am being payed 300k monthly and i am due for vacation for 21days which has been granted.
and i have been promoted with extra 200k on my previous salary effect from 1st of november.
i intend travelling october.
with this months salary making almost 900k on my account. the loan is for partly my course fee for next year and to repair part of my house that was damaged by the heavy down pour of july.

if i apply for 6months i will probably need to apply again for 6 months next year.

i really appreciate your assistance and explanation.
the last time i travelled to the uk, travel agent handled everything apart from my document i provided.
i just wanted to do this one myself.

I have only been to scotland and i have never been to London. thats why i am going to london now. My friend is ther who is going to accomodate me for my 12 days visit. All am paying for is my visa fees and my flight ticket and some few change for transportation etc. he is a citizen and sent me invitation twice and all necesarry document.

thank you very much Sir for your Understanding.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LazzyH(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2017
bigbus:

How i wish i can send you an email, so we can talk better.
i travelled for a course in the uk with a 6 months visa, but stayed for 3months
travelled 25th of january and came back may 14th.

fees for 2years UK Visa processed in VI

USD 458 = NGN 168089 Regular charge
USD 75 = NGN 27525 VI Charges
USD 533 = NGN 196345 Total

I have document for the loan from my office, and the purpose stated there.
i am being payed 300k monthly and i am due for vacation for 21days which has been granted.
and i have been promoted with extra 200k on my previous salary effect from 1st of november.
i intend travelling october.
with this months salary making almost 900k on my account. the loan is for partly my course fee for next year and to repair part of my house that was damaged by the heavy down pour of july.

if i apply for 6months i will probably need to apply again for 6 months next year.

i really appreciate your assistance and explanation.
the last time i travelled to the uk, travel agent handled everything apart from my document i provided.
i just wanted to do this one myself.

I have only been to scotland and i have never been to London. thats why i am going to london now. My friend is ther who is going to accomodate me for my 12 days visit. All am paying for is my visa fees and my flight ticket and some few change for transportation etc. he is a citizen and sent me invitation twice and all necesarry document.

thank you very much Sir for your Understanding.

You can read more in previous posts on this thread. The gurus may have other advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dcutey: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
themusketeer:

Less than 6months?

I hope this reply is not too late. I was given six month visa till Jan 2018 but my passport would expire Dec 2017 so I had to renew my passport after I got the visa and before travelling.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dcutey: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
toscott:

Thanks a lot. This is quite reassuring.
Sorry to ask. Is it 17days from the day of biometrics or 17days from when you got the not straightforward mail. Then pls how recent was this your application. Many thanks

I also hope this reply is not too late. It was from the day of biometrics and that was 14th June. I've since travelled and returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Wilson2k8: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
i need help from everyone... as it is quite urgent.

My company is running a software development program in the Uk, which i was meant to attend today but my visa was refused. i received my refusal letter on 25th Aug 2017. find refusal comments below;

In making this assessment I have to look at your circumstances and credibility of your trip. The starting point for the assessment of any visa application is the information contained in the visa application form and supporting documents. You have stated on visa application form that you are currently employed as a technology supervisor and that you earn NGN 240, 000 (GBP 515 as per OANDA exchange rate at the time of application) per month. Although you have submitted a letter form XXXX Ltd, in support of your application, this is not satisfactory evidence of your personal circumstances. You have submitted no further evidence of your personal circumstances, any income, assets or property. Furthermore, the Gtbank statement submitted do not support receipt of your income. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, I am therefore not satisfied that your employment and income is as stated. I am therefore not satisfied that your economic status is as declared. Without the evidence we asked for, I am not satisfied that you plan to leave the UK at the end of your visit or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months Appendix V4.2 (a-e) of the immigration rules.
In addition to the above, you failed to submit any documentation from the company in the UK where your employers company sponsored event will take place.
In light of all of the above I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK. I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend a short visit only to the UK and that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself adequately in the UK or meet the costs of your return or onward journey from the UK
I am therefore not satisfied you will leave the UK at the end of your visit (V 4.2 (A))
I am therefore not satisfied you will have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds (V4.2(E)).

Any future UK visa applications will be considered on their individual merits. However, you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change

Note: i submitted my bank statement and very sure it was cleary stated, they probably didnt look through it carefully.Also the company letter states clearly that its a fully sponsored trip. i am not paying for anything, company is paying for all expenses. i intend reapplying today, i have highlighted my salary credit line with a light pen on the gtbank statement submitted also attached my fidelity savings account with balance of 800k i would like to know whatelse to add so i dont get another refusal again. i am paying for priority again. cos the event as started was suppose to be there for 4 weeks but now i would have to miss a week

i have no assets or stocks and am 26years...first time out of the country. I submitted company introductory letter, sponsorship letter, hotels, tickets etc but as at when submitting the appplication we hadnt decided the location of the event venue but now we have

Anyone suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
yispa:

YES YOU CAN, AS LONG AS THE FRIEND PERMITS

This is misleading

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
tmoneyluvsu:

Thanks for your helpful response, I've two accounts which are funded most times, c[b]an I use an account that's not mine,maybe a friend account?
[/b]

No you can't.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wilson2k8:

My company is running a software development program in the Uk, which i was meant to attend today but my visa was refused. i received my refusal letter on 25th Aug 2017. find refusal comments below;

In making this assessment I have to look at your circumstances and credibility of your trip. The starting point for the assessment of any visa application is the information contained in the visa application form and supporting documents. You have stated on visa application form that you are currently employed as a technology supervisor and that you earn NGN 240, 000 (GBP 515 as per OANDA exchange rate at the time of application) per month. Although you have submitted a letter form XXXX Ltd, in support of your application, this is not satisfactory evidence of your personal circumstances. You have submitted no further evidence of your personal circumstances, any income, assets or property. Furthermore, the Gtbank statement submitted do not support receipt of your income. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, I am therefore not satisfied that your employment and income is as stated. I am therefore not satisfied that your economic status is as declared. Without the evidence we asked for, I am not satisfied that you plan to leave the UK at the end of your visit or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months Appendix V4.2 (a-e) of the immigration rules.
In addition to the above, you failed to submit any documentation from the company in the UK where your employers company sponsored event will take place.
In light of all of the above I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK. I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend a short visit only to the UK and that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself adequately in the UK or meet the costs of your return or onward journey from the UK
I am therefore not satisfied you will leave the UK at the end of your visit (V 4.2 (A))
I am therefore not satisfied you will have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds (V4.2(E)).

Any future UK visa applications will be considered on their individual merits. However, you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change

Note: i submitted my bank statement and very sure it was cleary stated, they probably didnt look through it carefully.Also the company letter states clearly that its a fully sponsored trip. i am not paying for anything, company is paying for all expenses. i intend reapplying today, i have highlighted my salary credit line with a light pen on the gtbank statement submitted also attached my fidelity savings account with balance of 800k i would like to know whatelse to add so i dont get another refusal again. i am paying for priority again. cos the event as started was suppose to be there for 4 weeks but now i would have to miss a week

i have no assets or stocks and am 26years...first time out of the country. I submitted company introductory letter, sponsorship letter, hotels, tickets etc but as at when submitting the appplication we hadnt decided the location of the event venue but now we have

Dude reapplying is likely to lead to another refusal. Just forget about this event, since it is one week ahead. In the refused letter you failed to disclose that you have 800K savings in another bank. What do you think ECO will say if you now disclose it now. Besides, there was no visible communication eg emails, letters between you, your company and UK event host to support your application. Your application was refused because you failed to provide enough documentation on your personal circumstances.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wilson2k8:

Did you submit 6 months payslips Looks like you did not. Payslips is key. From your payslips they will compare your salary with what the bank statements say. Company paying for everything does not mean you should not include evidence of your personal, socio-economic and financial circumstances in your home country. This is how they judge if you are a genuine visitor. A genuine visitor is one that would return to their home country before the visa expires.

Having a legit company you work for and having a legit event in the UK does not mean the visitors are legit. This is their thinking. So it's up to you to demonstrate that your a a genuine visitor. Ensure you have all the details of the event and the location and all for your next application... also address all their concerns one by one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.