Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1535776 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2018
wxyz1:
Good day Gurus' in the house, I was given a 6 months Visa and i traveled to the UK and returned yesterday. But i have this plans:
i want to rent a house in Burnley, UK for at least 1 year down payment, i have the plans of relocating my family to the uk why i continue my business here. My question is, can renting a house for one year in the UK be a contributing factor in getting a migrant Visa for my family? Is it even eligible for me to rent a house in the UK with my visit Visa?

Not possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2018
olumig:
@justwise, I sent you a pm, haven't got a feedback from u

Please ask the question here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:38am On May 13, 2018
Marytee2:
Hello house. Can someone switch from a tier 2 dependent visa to tier 2 general visa(migrant) within the UK?
Thanks so much for your reply.
Cc @Justwise
Cc @ Ekpotec....and other gurus in the house.

See my attachment

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Hi Chloe, u didn't say anything about my questions. Is it feasible to get visa for myself, wife n 5yrs old son with a bank balances of 2M?quote author=chloe00 post=67434080]

I’m not known locally and internationally and I got mine 2 years first attempt many years ago, same as some of my family members, my family name doesn’t even ring ring a bell anywhere please![/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olumig(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2018
justwise:

Please ask the question here
sorted myself out, thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phinajoe: 3:34pm On May 13, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, please help out with these questions if you can.

I am a final year Student here in Nigeria and my uncle wants to invite me over for summer, I want to know the documents to submit, since I don't work so I can't prove any form of payment, and my father would be sponsoring my trip.

I would be staying with my uncle throughout my stay.

Please can someone list the documents I need to submit, my uncle said he would send me an invite letter, does he need to do any other thing?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Hi Chloe, u didn't say anything about my questions. Is it feasible to get visa for myself, wife n 5yrs old son with a bank balances of 2M?quote author=chloe00 post=67434080]

I’m not known locally and internationally and I got mine 2 years first attempt many years ago, same as some of my family members, my family name doesn’t even ring ring a bell anywhere please!
My dear I’m not the entry clearance officer because that’s who will determine if you qualify with that account balance or not.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
Oh OK, thanks. quote author=chloe00 post=67526527]
My dear I’m not the entry clearance officer because that’s who will determine if you qualify with that account balance or not. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by drafo(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
Please what’s the monetary difference between applying in Lagos ikeja and Victoria Island I saw on the site u have pay extra 80dollars at vi.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 10:25pm On May 13, 2018
drafo:
Please what’s the monetary difference between applying in Lagos ikeja and Victoria Island I saw on the site u have pay extra 80dollars at vi.

it means if you are applying @ vi, u will pay an extra service charge of 80$ apart from the visa fee, but if u will be applying from Ikeja, then you don't pay extra except ur visa fee $138...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:40pm On May 13, 2018
Hello house.
Please is there parking space at the TLC UK visa application center at ikeja.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by drafo(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2018
alert20:

it means if you are applying @ vi, u will pay an extra service charge of 80$ apart from the visa fee, but if u will be applying from Ikeja, then you don't pay extra except ur visa fee $138...
Aii thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 6:30am On May 14, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:
Hello house.
Please is there parking space at the TLC UK visa application center at ikeja.?

Baba you can park ur car on the road there....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phinajoe: 8:31am On May 14, 2018
Please you guys should help out here nu. ���

phinajoe:
Good afternoon everyone, please help out with these questions if you can.

I am a final year Student here in Nigeria and my uncle wants to invite me over for summer, I want to know the documents to submit, since I don't work so I can't prove any form of payment, and my father would be sponsoring my trip.

I would be staying with my uncle throughout my stay.

Please can someone list the documents I need to submit, my uncle said he would send me an invite letter, does he need to do any other thing?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by solaiphones: 9:18am On May 14, 2018
phinajoe:

Do you have any social amd economic tie to your home country
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:05am On May 14, 2018
alert20:

Baba you can park ur car on the road there....

Correct. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phinajoe: 10:58am On May 14, 2018
Is being a student one of it?

solaiphones:

Do you have any social amd economic tie to your home country
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by walmart: 10:59am On May 14, 2018
Good day Experts. Please I will be traveling to the US with british airways. I want to know if I will need a transit visa to pass through the UK. Anyone with this experience please help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 11:16am On May 14, 2018
Since its trasit you do not need a UK Visa. Your US Visa is good enough
walmart:
Good day Experts. Please I will be traveling to the US with british airways. I want to know if I will need a transit visa to pass through the UK. Anyone with this experience please help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by customised87: 12:41pm On May 14, 2018
phinajoe:

He needs to send invite letters, his council tax papers, your dad's business papers, statement of account, sponsorship letter, photographs to support the relationship with your dad and uncle.
Letter of introduction from your uni,
Admission letters, ID cards. Etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by solaiphones: 12:45pm On May 14, 2018
phinajoe:
Is being a student one of it?
Are you not above 18 years of age?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phinajoe: 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=solaiphones post=67550227][/quote]

I am above 18years of age.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phinajoe: 2:04pm On May 14, 2018
I am above 18years of age.

[quote author=solaiphones post=67550227][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ndkings1(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2018
Nobody wants to answer my questions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by brotundes: 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
Am applying for my wife visa and my daughter of 3years old, have filled her form but not submitted am I going to fill another application for my daughter as well? Please assist
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by flyingdagger(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2018
justwise:

Not possible
very no possible sef
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 3:51pm On May 14, 2018
tom5678:

Alright I'll let you know, fingers crossed.

Hey I just got an email that my passport is ready for collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by walmart: 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
ozymes:
Since its trasit you do not need a UK Visa. Your US Visa is good enough

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
brotundes:
Am applying for my wife visa and my daughter of 3years old, have filled her form but not submitted am I going to fill another application for my daughter as well? Please assist

yes each family members must fill separate applications...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Thatfiyahgirl:

Hey I just got an email that my passport is ready for collection.
hi, go get ur visa jhorrr!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks prof. The informal biz I do doesn't involve use of receipt, invoice,...hope my explanation will still be valid. If my budget is to spend 1.5M (that is 75%)out of N2M that myself and wife have saved overtime; transport, land, air n train = 1M, accommodation & feeding to be taken care of by d person inviting us, Miscellaneous & other expenses = 500k. Is this budget OK or do I need to adjust in anyway? Aside this savings, we have an investment of 1M in Treasury bills in my wife's name, a property where we reside in my name, a car in our names. Your guidance/counsel will be appreciated. Thanksuthor=justwise post=66800445]

Yes you can explain that in the form.

Whether 2M will be enough will depend on your budget for the trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.