Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1530188 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MizTyna(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2018
jennyhumphrey:
Wrong thread

Ooops! Didn't look well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by omicron(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=castrogee post=70529393][/quote] Log into your TLS Contact account. You will see track my application. Click it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by okemoney14(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
ijeshaoflondon:

Do photocopies of any of your document thats not A4 paper... no need for bank statement and reference letter, you can submit them like that, photocopy all laminated docs cos VFs would scan all .

Thanks..... I did all the photocopies but wasnt useful when I got there aside the birth certificate that wasn’t in A4 format that I submitted d photocopy. I got your msg late☹️. Hoping for a good response from the embassy. Thanks a lot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys pls dis d msg I got from visa people dis afternoon av gone through it, I hope it's a normal msg every intended UK visa applicants got. Thanks guys

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls justwise Nd other gurus in the house...I need an answer:

1. For someone that was rejected visa as at 2008 buh has no copy of the rejection letter,what can the person do to get the copy of the rejection letter...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Legend1145:
Hello guys pls dis d msg I got from visa people dis afternoon av gone through it, I hope it's a normal msg every intended UK visa applicants got. Thanks guys

its normal... just to let you know your application is now with them...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
stefanimay:

1. For someone that was rejected visa as at 2008 buh has no copy of the rejection letter,what can the person do to get the copy of the rejection letter...

Why do you need it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jennyhumphrey(f): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na wa o, we did our biometrics on 27th July, 2018 got a mail from sheffo 5th August, 2018 and have not gotten any information from then till date. Please what can we do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bingos: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
MizMary:

Pls @justwise @ekpotek I applied for a standard visitor's visa using priority service on the 26th of July.but since I have gotten the not straightforward mail twice now.i am just worried cos I am meant to write an exam.do u have any advice for me?��

Any update
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
jennyhumphrey:
Na wa o, we did our biometrics on 27th July, 2018 got a mail from sheffo 5th August, 2018 and have not gotten any information from then till date. Please what can we do.

do you register with tls? have you received any mail from tls? if not, track your application on tls website or better still call ukvi about the progress of your application if a decision has been made cos your application has passed the normal 15working days ...
i only received one mail from sheffo in my last application and when passport is ready i received a mail from tls...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
stefanimay:

Nothing can be done .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys, trust you’re all doing great?
I intend to visit a relative of mine in few months time. I work with reputable Bleep limited with 60k salary, and am also into agricultural business and production with at least min of 250k transaction per month. The following documents are what i intend to submit;
1) Employment Letter
2) Confirmation of Appointment
3) CAC certificate
4) 6 month Business Bank statement
5) Salary account
6) Work I.D
7) Letter from Employer
cool Leave approval from employer
9) Pictures taken while working with Bleep limited
10) Business pictures
11) Official email

What else do you all suggest can boost my chances of getting a visit visa?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by skybunk: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
I intend to visit a relative of mine in few months time. I work with reputable Bleep limited with 60k salary, and am also into agricultural business and production with at least min of 250k transaction per month. The following documents are what i intend to submit;
1) Employment Letter
3) CAC certificate
5) Salary account
6) Work I.D
7) Letter from Employer
10) Business pictures
11) Official email

What else do you all suggest can boost my chances of getting a visit visa?
what about tax clearance and how old is your company ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2018
AZUH:
what about tax clearance and how old is your company ?

Tax is being deducted from my salary and officially the business is 6 months old sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Pelaiye2703 post=70552498]

Tax is being deducted from my salary and officially the business is 6 months old sir. [/quote dont use the cac , that is my own opinion and others will tell you what they think .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jennyhumphrey(f): 3:30am On Aug 24, 2018
I registered with TLS and received a message from them on the day of biometrics that application has been transferred. I have also been tracking same on their website and its been on the same spot "received by ukvi" in the last 18 working days. No email for extension or whatsoever. Though our travel date is September, travel ticket is becoming expensive by the day. The wait is tiring
alert20:

do you register with tls? have you received any mail from tls? if not, track your application on tls website or better still call ukvi about the progress of your application if a decision has been made cos your application has passed the normal 15working days ...
i only received one mail from sheffo in my last application and when passport is ready i received a mail from tls...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2018
jennyhumphrey:
I registered with TLS and received a message from them on the day of biometrics that application has been transferred. I have also been tracking same on their website and its been on the same spot "received by ukvi" in the last 18 working days. No email for extension or whatsoever. Though our travel date is September, travel ticket is becoming expensive by the day. The wait is tiring

since you have register with tls, then no cause for alarm. when your passport is ready they will send you a mail..
are you guys applying for tourist visa??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=AZUH post=70552624][/quote]

Okay sir, thanks for your contribution. What about the business account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jennyhumphrey(f): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Family visa, I already have a visa, applied for my son
alert20:

since you have register with tls, then no cause for alarm. when your passport is ready they will send you a mail..
are you guys applying for tourist visa??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Please can someone direct me to where i can get detailed information on how to pay for my UK. Visit visa fee please. PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE COME TO MY AID. I JUST NEED INFO ON HOW TO PAY FOR MY VISA APPLICATION. @justwise please .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
It's been 35 working days since the biometrics was done. No passport or decision made. Applied for a withdrawal 10working days ago, still nothing. We have emailed and called, they keep saying it's been processed. What else can we do at this point? Please. Cc justwise ekpotek
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
1) Employment Letter
3) CAC certificate
5) Salary account
6) Work I.D
7) Letter from Employer
10) Business pictures
11) Official email

What else do you all suggest can boost my chances of getting a visit visa?g

why not make the job easy for the Eco by disclosing the employment with the highest income... , instead of disclosing that of 60k per month job. Just an advise ...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kemmy2018: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone, i have tried to reset my Visa4UK account severally but i am not receiving the reset instructions via email. Please advise on what i can do? Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Veacon: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening all
Gurus in the house, please I need your advice on this issue. I intend to apply for settlement visa to join my fiancé in November and we intend to have our registry marriage in October.
However, my fiance has dual citizenship; British and Nigerian, We intended he went through the registry marriage as a British citizen but we're being asked for security clearance from the DSS or a fee of N100,000 to wave that requirement.

1. My question is, would my fiance going through the registry marriage as a Nigerian hamper my settlement visa application?
2. Having the marriage in October and applying for the visa in November won't pose any issues for us in the visa application, would it?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Veacon:
Good evening all
Gurus in the house, please I need your advice on this issue. I intend to apply for settlement visa to join my fiancé in November and we intend to have our registry marriage in October.
However, my fiance has dual citizenship; British and Nigerian, We intended he went through the registry marriage as a British citizen but we're being asked for security clearance from the DSS or a fee of N100,000 to wave that requirement.

1. My question is, would my fiance going through the registry marriage as a Nigerian hamper my settlement visa application?
2. Having the marriage in October and applying for the visa in November won't pose any issues for us in the visa application, would it?

Thanks

1. No so far he have a valid British passport and is a resident in the UK.
2. No so far you and your hubby can fulfill all the requirement for a spouse visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Porshebabymama:
Please can someone direct me to where i can get detailed information on how to pay for my UK. Visit visa fee please. PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE COME TO MY AID. I JUST NEED INFO ON HOW TO PAY FOR MY VISA APPLICATION. @justwise please .

You pay by debit/credit card at when you have submitted the online application. Just follow the instructions on application portal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
ijeshaoflondon:

why not make the job easy for the Eco by disclosing the employment with the highest income... , instead of disclosing that of 60k per month job. Just an advise ...

Thank you for your advice I’ll look into that too. I was just thinking about the reputation of my place of work aside from the business. Maybe it will add to my chances. Just my thoughts anyways.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Veacon: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
ekpotek:

1. No so far he have a valid British passport and is a resident in the UK.
2. No so far you and your hubby can fulfill all the requirement for a spouse visa

Thank you so much....really helpful and reassuring.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.